a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 11/19/14 "When the Cat's Away . . ." A Memory Man Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
When the Cat's Away...
A Memory Man Production

Your two youngest boys Tom(9) and Dick(10) are little tearaways and consequently quite familiar with the pattern of the carpet as viewed from across your lap. Your elder boy Harry, now only two months from his sixteenth birthday is an opposite,he is laid back and responsible and it is more than a year since he was last spanked.

This morning your wife called you at work, her elderly widowed mother has fallen and broken her arm and she needs to go over and stay for a few days.  The problem is it is a four hour drive.  You arrange to leave work, drop in at Harry's school to have him called out of class so you can explain the situation, ensure he has his house keys with him and charge him with looking after his brothers until you get back.

You ring Harry after school out to check things are under control and say you'll be back about eleven.  Driving up to the house you notice a light in the boys room which has gone out by the time you've garaged the car.  You go inside to find Harry at the table with a pile of school books.

Tom - 9
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dick - 10

Harry - 15

"Hi Dad.  How's Grandma? - - Am I glad you are back."

Picking up on that last sentence you learned the boys had been giving him the run-around, goofing round all the time; they had refused to do anything he told them including helping to clear up after the meal he'd cooked for them.  They had refused to go to bed at their proper time and generally been an absolute pain.  "I shouldn't have told them what time you were coming back" he lamented. "Dad!  I honestly felt like killing them. I just don't know how I managed to keep my hands off them.  Look I've only just got going on my homework and it has to be in in the morning."

"Right" you respond "Come with me"

You lead him to the boys room and find them pretending to be asleep.  You roust them out of bed and confront them.  "He was trying to boss us around" was the best excuse they could offer before you went to town on them, concluding your tirade with the instruction to drop their pj's.

[size=16]Who does the spanking?  "Weary angry you - - Or do you authorise p****d off, taken advantage of, Harry to get his hand on them under your supervision?

Jack

Admin
The boys are getting a short lecture and long spankings. Harry gets to watch this time, but we're going to set up a discipline solution for him to use before he's left in charge again. I think, after I'm through giving this spanking, the younger two won't be in any hurry to have brother complaining to me again anyway.

BTW - if Harry has that much homework, he's probably going to be taking a vacation day tomorrow.

AFinch

Sherrif
Save me a lot of typing. Ditto Jack.

Iconoclast

Trailboss
Harry will spank the 2 miscreants under my supervision. Hereafter Harry will have spanking authority.

Iconoclast

ivor

Marshall
For Tom & Dick there will be no great escape.

Even though it is long past their bedtime they are going to go over my lap for a spanking. Harry will be invited to watch, assist or leave me to it as he wishes.

All three will be made aware that if Harry is left in charge in future then he will have full spanking rights over his younger brothers. And that if he needs to use the they may well end up getting extras from me.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

David M. Katz

Marshall
ivor wrote:For Tom & Dick there will be no great escape.

Even though it is long past their bedtime they are going to go over my lap for a spanking. Harry will be invited to watch, assist or leave me to it as he wishes.

All three will be made aware that if Harry is left in charge in future then he will have full spanking rights over his younger brothers. And that if he needs to use the they may well end up getting extras from me.

DITTO Very Happy

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I'll do the spanking. I'm just not in favor of older siblings spanking younger ones. The important thing is to send a message that I will back Harry up now and in the future if it is necessary for him to look after his younger brothers. I agree with Jack that Harry may need a day off from school, though perhaps a note from me will buy him extra time to do his work. I'll leave that decision to Harry.

Kat

Murray Campbell

Cowboy
AFinch wrote:Save me a lot of typing.  Ditto Jack.

Likewise.

squarecutter

Sherrif
Tom and Dick are getting spanked alright, by me. 'And don't think I didn't notice the light on way after your bedtimes!'  Worn out in both senses I hope. Harry may watch if he wishes to. Tomorrow we will institute some ground rules allowing Harry some more authority in similar situations. Not sure if that needs to include spanking. Perhaps hand by Harry and paddle by me if they resist or make further trouble. Most important is that when I say Harry is in charge I mean it. If I think Harry wont fall asleep at school Harry can work till midnight and we will review where his work is at in the morning. I will write a note if necessary or keep him home
 I meant to mention to Harry How proud I was that he didn't resort to violence of any sort and thank him for his efforts.

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
I think I'll spank Harry because he's the cutest and all... Razz

Stone Man

Marshall
I'm with Jack today.

But I'm also thinking about giving Harry some supervised spanking practice on Tom and Dick before they face the floor a second time whilst over my lap. An age spread of 5 to 6 years between spanker and spankees could work, just the possibility of big brother warming them up good may be all the authority Harry needs to keep the littles in line.

kalico

Sherrif
Very Happy DITTO Jack

hugs kal

Padraig

Trailboss
I'm with Kat.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum