a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 11-21-14 Knock knock, Who's there? A Late Chat Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
KNOCK, KNOCK. WHO'S THERE?
A Late Chat Production

Your two sons invite their two cousins and a friend over for a sleepover.  The boys are planning on a night of movies, video games and junk food.  You and your spouse retire to bed for the evening.  You tell the boys to have a good night.  Your only real rule for the boys is to stay in the house for the rest of the night.

A little after midnight the boys get bored.   Your son, Craig, has an idea for some entertainment and all of the boys agree it sounds fun.  The boys head outside and start going up to houses, knocking on the doors and running off.  A couple of annoyed neighbors call the police.  The police arrive in the neighborhood and quickly catch the boys in the act.

You and your spouse are pulled from your sleep by someone knocking on the door.  You make it to the door and are greeted by a couple of police officers who have your sons, your nephews and their friend in tow.  The officers explain what the boys were involved in and state all of the boys were observed in the act.  Craig comes clean and admits to what they were doing and confesses that it was his idea.  The officers release the boys to you and say there will be no charges filed.

You send the boys to wait in the den while you decide how to handle the issue.

Your sons, Carson and Craig are definitely subject to spanking.  Spanking is still your primary method of punishment although you did experiment, rather unsuccessfully, with grounding for Craig.

Your nephews, your brother's sons, Pete and Phil are no longer subject to spanking.  About a year ago your brother and sister-in-law started using grounding instead of spanking  with their boys saying that it proved to be more effective.  You have spanking permission for your nephews but have not exercised it in about four years.

You know the friend's (James) parents very well.  You know his parents still use spanking with him.  You do not necessarily have spanking permission for James.  The issue has simply never been discussed.

The boys are waiting on you and your decision:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Is this an issue that you decide warrants punishment?  If so, how do you sort it all out?

David M. Katz

Marshall
Yes, they get punished.

ALL 5 boys will get a thorough bare-bottomed session with my hand and then they can go to bed. They can go in age order youngest to oldest and can each watch each other's spankings. I am sure there is going to be a whole lotta crying going on.

I will call my brother and James' parents at a more appropriate hour and explain.  My brother isn't against spanking (HE just no longer uses it) and James' parents share my ideas.

John Boy

Sherrif
David M. Katz wrote:Yes, they get punished.

ALL 5 boys will get a thorough bare-bottomed session with my hand and then they can go to bed. They can go in age order youngest to oldest and can each watch each other's spankings.  I am sure there is going to be a whole lotta crying going on.

I will call my brother and James' parents at a more appropriate hour and explain.  My brother isn't against spanking (HE just no longer uses it) and James' parents share my ideas.
Ditto, assuming James goes along with it. I may have to post pone pending some phone calls if there is too much protesting tonight.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

AFinch

Sherrif
All 5 boys deserve punishment. But per the scenario I do not have specific spanking permission for James. And while I do have permission for my nephews, I havent used it in years, and they, per the scenario, haven't been spanked at home for a year.

The boys are home and safe (though running around ringing doorbells after midnight is certainly, per the scenario, deliberate, dangerous, disrespectful disobedience. Having been brought home by the police, I'm sure they aren't going anywhere the rest of the night. Therefore, I don't think there is any great rush to impose or execute a sentence.

I'm sending the boys straight to sleep with the caveat that if I hear a peep from any of them the rest of the night, they're going to wish they'd never been born.

In the morning, at a more decent hour, I'm calling my brother and James' parents. I will discuss the matter with them. With their approval, I'll then administer the mass spanking (which will seem worse for having waited the night). Otherwise, they can retrieve their sons and deal with them as they choose. I suspect they'll be happy for me to handle the matter, but in today's litigious society, why take a chance without specific permission.

ivor

Marshall
I'm inclined to take the Kier route on this one. In an ideal world they should all receive the same punishment - in type if not degree - but that isn't my sole decision to make.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Padraig

Trailboss
Right to bed with the lot and they better not utter a single sound until 9 o'clock!

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Ditto Kier

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

squarecutter

Sherrif
The boys are going to bed with a large flea in their ear ear about respect obedience and their safetye. Not sure what was planned for th next day but in the morning the other parents will all be getting a call and we will take it from there. It will be their decisions. Whatever, my 2 are getting hard spankings to befit their ages , involvement etc.( I want to know how wlling Carson was as he is a lot younger).  I have no qualms with them getting spanked while the cousins get grounded and I'm sure the friend will get it one way or the other.

Jack

Admin
I'm kind of shocked someone would call the police on this, unless the boys were doing the same houses repeatedly.

I have two basic problems with this. First, I feel like it does deserve punishment. In my area, there is a curfew. It's mostly used to control problematic gatherings of kids, but we could still have been ticketed. The kids might not be fully aware of that, but they are aware they weren't supposed to leave the house. Since this is a one off deal, if I'd caught them sneaking in on their own, I might have let it go, except for my boys, and more restrictions if this happened again. As it is....

The second problem is that it's after midnight, and who knows when the kids are going home tomorrow. Unless I want to wake the parents (now, or early in the morning), that's a long wait before I tell the other kids' parents what happened. The wait would probably end up being worse than the punishment.

I think, unless James or my nephews object, each boy is going to bare himself, bend over, and get a few stripes from my belt, then they can go to their room and settle back to what they were supposed to be doing.

Murray Campbell

Cowboy
Thanks Kier, you saved me some typing.

kalico

Sherrif
DITTO JACK!!!

hugs kal

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I'd rather go with Jack's solution, but I'm not willing to take the responsibility of using corporal punishment unless I have specific permission. I will call the other parents in the morning and try to reach a unanimous decision with them as to what punishment is appropriate. A few licks with the belt for each, administered in the presence of one another, is my preference; but I won't use cp on my boys alone.

Kat

Stone Man

Marshall
I'm with Kier on this one. I'm thinking all the parents will go with me spanking the boys as none have apparently banned it's use, but have chosen to no longer use it as the first line of punishment.

The boys are again in my house, with dire consequences made clear to them if they should feel the need to go outside again. I have no problem with having the boys wait for their punishments.

db105

Trailboss
In real life I would go with Kier's sensible solution. In a world more accepting of spanking, I would announce that my sons are going to get a spanking and I would offer the other boys the choice of having me deal with them the same way and let that be the end of it or having their parents notified the next day.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Danny

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum