a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 11-29-2014 The Secret Lives of Farm Boys - A Late Chat Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
THE SECRET LIVES OF FARM BOYS
A Late Chat Production

You own and operate a small farm.  You have two sons.  Neil is twelve and Nick is thirteen.  As is typical for most farm boys your sons have daily chores to complete to help keep the farm running.

Three weeks ago Nick got his hands on a Playboy magazine and took it to school. Nick was caught with the magazine.  The principal confiscated and destroyed the magazine but, since Nick had a spotless discipline record (to that point,) the principal decided to simply make you aware of the issue.  A letter explaining the incident was sent home with Nick.  Nick was to have you sign the letter and return it to the principal.  Nick panicked and forged your name to the letter.  Nick's forgery passed and there was nothing else said.  Nick did confide in Neil but no one else knew.  

Instead of being a supportive little brother Neil decided to exploit the situation.  Neil told Nick that he wanted Nick to do half of his farm chores.  If Nick did not agree to doing the chores then Neil said he would tell you about the school issue. Nick felt he had no choice so he has been doing half of Neil's chores for the past three weeks.

Your sister is a single mother who lives close by.  Your sister needs to go out of town for her employer and asks you if her son, your nephew, fourteen year-old John can stay with you for a couple of weeks.  You agree to let John stay with you without hesitation.  During his visit John becomes privy to the "arrangement" between Nick and Neil.

NEIL - 12
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

NICK - 13

JOHN - 14

John comes to you privately and explains the whole matter to you.  John says he thinks you need to know but he begs you to not let his cousins know how you found out.

How do you deal with your sons and keep your nephew's role in the issue in confidence?

ivor

Marshall
Now John has told me what is going on it should be easy for me to find out for myself - indeed I must have been fairly blind not to realise before. It is obvious that Nick and Neil each have specific chores to perform so when I see Nick doing something that Neil should I can ask questions. I'm confident that will lead to the truth about their arrangement.

After that life can return to normal for the pair.

I don't see this as a spanking offence just part of Nick growing up.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

MemoryMan

Sherrif
I assigned the chores and know who is responsible for which.

I will go out and catch Nick doing some of Neil's chores on the pretext that I have "met" the principal and question him about the letter I'm supposed to have signed.  I'll tell him that I would not have been too concerned about the Playboy magazine but that his forgery is in a different league.  I'll then ask him why he's doing Neil's chores for him.  

It shouldnt be to difficult worm the truth out of him and the three of us will proceed to the barn where Neil will learn that blackmail is a worse crime than forgery.  

If Nick maintains a misplaced loyalty I will find a spurious fault with one of the chores Nick had done for him and justice will be done anyway.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

Pi Beta

Deputy
Um... Forgery, Blackmail, tale-telling. Though I don't normally like the latter, I'm pleased that John has enlightened me as to what has been going on.

My initial reaction is to find an opportunity to talk to both Neil and Nick separately - maybe while driving them somewhere and casually asking whether there is anything troubling them. Nick's hesitation before denying that there is any problem is likely to be a dead give-away that he is feeling guilty but I doubt still that he'll admit it unless I mention that "It's about time I visit your school to have a chat about how things are going there." I suspect that this will be sufficient for him to decide that he'd rather I hear from him than from the principal - especially since the principal might be inclined to punish him on top of anything I might give him for the forgery. I won't actually punish him for the forgery - the three weeks of extra chores he's done for his brother are more than sufficient payback.

Little Neil, however, is going to find that blackmail is unacceptable and can choose between a severe belting or doing all Nick's chores for the next week.

Jack

Admin
I think John is correct that this is something I needed to know about. I'll assume I'm doing my chores at the same time they're doing theirs, which is maybe why I hadn't already noticed.

As Ivor said, it should be easy for me to 'notice' now and ask what's going on. Unlike Ivor, I do consider this a spanking offense - not the Playboy - I agree with the principal there. However, forgery is a crime, and the boys know what happens to criminals in this house.

Actually, I'm not going to be too harsh on Nick, because I understand how embarrassing the situation would be. I do wish he'd trusted me enough just to come to me about it.

On the other hand, there is absolutely no excuse for Neil. He's stripping down and picking a switch. I might decide not to use it in this case, but I'm not sure. I really feel like switching him, then having him do half Nick's chores for the next three weeks or so. However, since Nick is getting off easy, I'm probably going to cut Neil a break as well - if he shows some real remorse after we're through talking.

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I'm with Ivor. Smile

Kat

ivor

Marshall
Must confess I had 'forgotten' about the forgery and was dealing solely with the 'Playboy' issue. I thus tend to agree with Jack about punishing Nick, but I still don't feel inclined to punish Neil other than perhaps making him do some of his brother's chores for a few days.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

db105

Trailboss
I'm shocked and outraged. This behavior is completely inexcusable. I'll phone the principal and demand to know how he dared to destroy the magazine. It should have been sent to me so that I could examine the evidence leisurely and with rapt attention.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Danny

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
db105 wrote:I'm shocked and outraged. This behavior is completely inexcusable. I'll phone the principal and demand to know how he dared to destroy the magazine. It should have been sent to me so that I could examine the evidence leisurely and with rapt attention.

Playboy?

UGH.... it's full of yucky girls....

Stone Man

Marshall
Thank you John. The boys will never know how I got the first inkling of trouble.

I'm more concerned as to why Nick felt he needed to hide the incident from me in the first place. We will spend some time hashing that out. He will be subject to a token spanking for forgery, as I KNOW he knows better than that.

Neil in in for a tongue lashing for doing this deed to his brother... Very bad form. Neil will also be doing half for Nick's chore for three weeks. He best be doing a good job with both his and his brother's chores or his backside will be paying a penalty.

David M. Katz

Marshall
Stone Man wrote:Thank you John. The boys will never know how I got the first inkling of trouble.

I'm more concerned as to why Nick felt he needed to hide the incident from me in the first place. We will spend some time hashing that out. He will be subject to a token spanking for forgery, as I KNOW he knows better than that.

Neil in in for a tongue lashing for doing this deed to his brother... Very bad form. Neil will also be doing half for Nick's chore for three weeks. He best be doing a good job with both his and his brother's chores or his backside will be paying a penalty.

I think Stone sorts out well.

David M. Katz

Marshall
StevieWeeks wrote:

Playboy?

UGH.... it's full of yucky girls....

Embarassed And, I am told, it has some excellent articles in it. Shocked Razz Embarassed

John Boy

Sherrif
Ditto Katz and Jack again.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum