Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

15 Dec 2014 - How to Handle a Bad Boy?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 15 Dec 2014 - How to Handle a Bad Boy? on Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:52 pm

Jack

Admin
Your son, Mark, is 13-years old. He was the opposite of a late bloomer, and he's fairly big and well-developed for his age.

A while back, a couple of months before he turned 13, a day or two after he'd taken one of his occasional trips over your lap, he came to you to discuss the idea that he's too old for spankings.

"None of my friends get spanked anymore, Dad," he explained. "Couldn't you put me over the side of my bed for the belt, or paddle me like they do in school?"

You have no real objection to the idea, so you discuss it with a couple of your friends with older kids, and you try a couple of things, and come up with a solution that suits you both - you're sure you're still making an impression on him, when he needs it, and he feels like he's not being treated like a little boy anymore. The one caveat is that you mention - almost jokingly - that you reserve the right to put him back over your lap, if you feel he's acting too immature.

The past few days, Mark has been making you insane. You're planning to sell your house and move, and there are appointments to show the house coming in the next few days. Besides that, it's also getting close to the holidays, and you have plans to have a number of guests, including allowing Mark to have guests over. You've explained to him everything that's going on, told him exactly what needs to be done, and he's almost ignored you. You've given him a list to help him organize. Finally you give him an ultimatum.

Thirty minutes after delivering the ultimatum, you walk into his room to find this
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Come on, Dad. I'm just taking a break."

You think to yourself that that might be an acceptable excuse, if any work had been done at all. When you push, he can't even tell you what he's done.

Is it time for drastic measures? What approach are you going to take?

2 Re: 15 Dec 2014 - How to Handle a Bad Boy? on Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:18 pm

AFinch

Sherrif
I'm going to tell him this is his last warning. He can get busy now and do what he's been told to do. I'm checking back in an hour. If he isn't well along with his tasks, if not completely finished, he's going to find out about whuppins instead of little boy spankings. And guaranteed he's not going to like it.

3 Re: 15 Dec 2014 - How to Handle a Bad Boy? on Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:58 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
Mark seems to lack direction and motivation. I am going to go over the list again and make sure he understands everything. As insurance I am going to keep the game controllers until he makes the progress I need to see.

If things get to the point where a spanking needs to happen then I see no reason to go back to OTK. He can get his licks like we have been doing.

4 Re: 15 Dec 2014 - How to Handle a Bad Boy? on Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:59 pm

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
I think that I'll take his nintendo game, smash it to pieces, and chuck it in the trash...

That should be enough punishment and all...

5 Re: 15 Dec 2014 - How to Handle a Bad Boy? on Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:41 pm

Stone Man

Marshall
Mark was given an ultimatum and it has been ignored. Mark can drop his shorts and bend over the bed (like we have been doing since he asked) when I'll give him four good, hard whacks with a further warning that there will be more to follow if he isn't sufficiently done in a set amount of time.

The game controllers will be mine. I tell him I'll be back to check every half hour to make sure he is on task or give him a little more "motivation" if that will help. Shocked

6 Re: 15 Dec 2014 - How to Handle a Bad Boy? on Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:25 am

ivor

Marshall
Stoney has it for me.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

7 Re: 15 Dec 2014 - How to Handle a Bad Boy? on Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:12 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
I'm taking the nintendo from him and inspecting again i half an hour. If he's not made real progress the belt will be off

8 Re: 15 Dec 2014 - How to Handle a Bad Boy? on Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:09 am

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I like Katz's solution. Very Happy

Kat

9 Re: 15 Dec 2014 - How to Handle a Bad Boy? on Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:44 pm

Jack

Admin
In this case, I didn't have an answer in mind when I posted this.

I'm torn between Stoney's answer and DMK's. I think I'm going to steal from both of them.

Mark was given an ultimatum, so (unless he can show me some work he's actually done), I'm having him remove the shorts, then lower his boxers, and he's getting a swat or two. Then he can pull the boxers up.

I'm wandering if part of the trouble is that I've given him too much to do, and he just doesn't know where to start. In case that is the problem, I'm taking the list back, and giving him a very specific assignment, with a definite time frame, and we'll move on from there.

Once he gets working, I'll let him put his shorts back on.

10 Re: 15 Dec 2014 - How to Handle a Bad Boy? on Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:47 pm

db105

Trailboss
Why would I "reserve the right to put him back over my lap if I feel he's acting too immature" if I'm not going to exercise that right! Twisted Evil

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Danny

11 Re: 15 Dec 2014 - How to Handle a Bad Boy? on Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:41 pm

John Boy

Sherrif
ditto Jack who dittos Katz and Stoneman, I will also Ditto Kier

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

12 Re: 15 Dec 2014 - How to Handle a Bad Boy? on Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:49 pm

kalico

Sherrif
Very Happy ....ditto jack

hugs kal

Sponsored content