a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 12/16/14 "Zwei Millers (Two Millers)" A Trotzkopf Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
ZWEI MILLERS (Two Millers)
A Trotzkopf Herstellung (Production)

In einer Klasse gibt es zwei zwölfjährige Jungen mit dem Namen Ben Miller. Sie sind nicht miteinander verwandt, aber gute Freunde. Die Lehrer rufen sie Miller 1 und Miller 2. Miller 1 ist ein schlechter Schüler und bekommt oft ein Spanking von seinem Vater für seine schlechten Report Cards.

Miller 2 ist ein braver Junge und hat immer gute Noten. Sein Vater ist ein Geschäftsmann und hat nie Zeit für seinen Sohn. Um wenigstens einmal die Aufmerksamkeit seines Vaters zu bekommen kommt er auf die Idee, seine Report Card mit der von Miller 1 zu tauschen. Miller 1 ist sofort damit einverstanden. Er bekommt kein Spanking und sein Vater denkt sich, dass die letzte Tracht Prügel ihr Ziel erreicht hat und sein Sohn sich gebessert hat.

Der Vater von Miller 2 unterschreibt einfach die Report Card. Er hält die schlechten Noten für einen Ausrutscher und unternimmt nichts weiter.

Dem Lehrer fällt sofort auf, das die Unterschrift auf der Report Card von Miller 1 nicht die Unterschrift dessen Vaters ist. Später entdeckt er die markante Unterschrift von Miller 1 seinen Vater auf der Report Card von Miller 2. Er verständigt sofort die beiden Väter.
Miller 1 bekommt von seinem Vater den Hintern mit dem Paddel versohlt.

Was wird der Vater von Miller 2 machen?

Ben Miller 1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ben Miller 2
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Translation:

In a class there are two twelve year old boys named Ben Miller. They are not related, but are good friends. The teacher calls one Ben, Miller 1, and the other Ben, Miller 2. Miller 1 is a poor student and often gets a spanking from his father for his bad report cards .

Miller 2 is a good boy and always has good grades. His father is a businessman and never has time for his son. Ben Miller 2 wants  to get his father's attention once and for all so he gets the idea to exchange his report card with Ben Miller 1 . Miller 1 immediately agrees to the plan. Ben 1 does not get a spanking and his father thinks that the last spanking has achieved its goal and his son has improved.

The father of Ben Miller 2  simply signs the report card . He thinks the bad marks are just a slip up and does nothing further .

The teacher immediately becomes apparent of the fact that the signature on the report card is not that of Ben Miller 1's father. Later he discovered the distinctive signature of Miller 1's father on the report card of Miller 2.  The teacher contacted both fathers immediately.

Ben Miller 1 gets a spanking from his father with the paddle.

You are the father of Ben Miller 2.  What do you do?

David M. Katz

Marshall
Wenn ich die Art von Vater auf Platz 2 , die das Szenario, so bin ich dann bin ich wahrscheinlich nicht zu kümmern. Ich ihn für meine Zeit versohlen, aber jetzt ist es zurück zum Geschäft .

Translation:
If I am the kind of father to number 2 that the scenario says I am then I am probably not going to care. I may spank him for wasting my time but for now it is back to business.

David M. Katz

Marshall
And for those who would wonder, since we have a rather somewhat standard response around here, the German word for "Ditto" can be expressed as "ebenso."

Razz Very Happy

db105

Trailboss
David has a good point. If I'm Ben Miller 2's father, perhaps I won't care. However, I like to think that a scheme to make me think he has worse grades than he actually has will get my attention.

I will talk to my son, and when I find out his reasons I will be profoundly shocked. I had not thought Ben perceived me as disinterested. It's not that I don't love him, but probably I have been too concerned with my job, thinking that since Ben is such a good boy  it must mean I'm doing a good job raising him.

This unsettling new perspective will inspire me to pay more attention to my son and spend more quality time with him. I will delegate some responsibilities in my job to have more time with my family, since if I miss my son growing up nothing will ever return to me those precious memories I'm missing.

From time to time that extra attention will mean spankings for Ben 2, but mostly it will mean lots of positive attention and good moments.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Danny

AFinch

Sherrif
David M. Katz wrote:Wenn ich die Art von Vater auf Platz 2 , die das Szenario, so bin ich dann bin ich wahrscheinlich nicht zu kümmern. Ich ihn für meine Zeit versohlen, aber jetzt ist es zurück zum Geschäft .

Translation:
If I am the kind of father to number 2 that the scenario says I am then I am probably not going to care.  I may spank him for wasting my time  but for now it is back to business.

Ebenso

Jack

Admin
While DB may have a point (remember, the dad in the scenario didn't care about his son suddenly having bad grades, so I'd say that's a big 'may'), the way I see it - the father is going to give Ben just enough attention to chew him out for wasting his time.

LLALVA

Trailboss
I will go with Daniel's answer.

I love you

Leti

db105

Trailboss
Jack wrote:remember, the dad in the scenario didn't care about his son suddenly having bad grades

But that's an uncharitable interpretation! It's not that he didn't care. He just thought that it was "just a slip up", and considering what a good student Ben is, he did not see the need to make a big deal of one single slip. I love you

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Danny

John Boy

Sherrif
Ebenso Kier and Jack

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

pushkin

Cowboy
Give him a good hard spanking!   Because I am an insensitive and uncaring parent I will probably not even inquire why they swapped reports.  (Now I will read the other reactions, because I always prefer to make up my own mind before reading what others think.)

What an ingenious scenario!

Trotzkopf

Kid
pushkin wrote:Give him a good hard spanking!   Because I am an insensitive and uncaring parent I will probably not even inquire why they swapped reports.  (Now I will read the other reactions, because I always prefer to make up my own mind before reading what others think.)

What an ingenious scenario!

First spank, then ask. I think that Miller 2 did not want this Attention from his father.

I am glad to read, that you find my scenario ingenious.

db105, I agree with your opinion.

ivor

Marshall
I'd like to agree with Daniel, but I consider it would need more than just one poor report card to make that sort of change in him. Indeed if he thought 'it was just a slip up' why would he take much notice?

I'd like to think that BM2 might take BM1 under his wing and start tutoring him out of school so his grades and report improve in future.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Kai

Deputy
Well, I hope this is some kind of wake up call and I understand it this way.
Why on earth should my little goody goody sunshine turn into a wanna be criminal and do something horrible as betraying my trust in him?
I am shocked to the core and take my time to have a very long talk with my sonny about how much I love him and don't want him to think he might be of little importance to me.
After the talk I'll slowly and deliberately pull his pants and undies down have him over my knee and give him just enough hand spanking for some stinging and a precious warm afterglow. While we have a nice after spanking cuddle together I make a promise to have more time and attention for him in the future.

squarecutter

Sherrif
Kai wrote:Well, I hope this is some kind of wake up call and I understand it this way.
Why on earth should my little goody goody sunshine turn into a wanna be criminal and do something horrible as betraying my trust in him?
I am shocked to the core and take my time to have a very long talk with my sonny about how much I love him and don't want him to think he might be of little importance to me.
After the talk I'll slowly and deliberately pull his pants and undies down have him over my knee and give him just enough hand spanking for some stinging and a precious warm afterglow. While we have a nice after spanking cuddle together I make a promise to have more time and attention for him in the future.

Thats what I would like to think would happen.

What I imagine is more likely is my sighing and saying to my spouse. He's your son. Deal with it. I haven't got time for this

It really should be a wake up call but I think the spanks will come before the hugs

Padraig

Trailboss
When questioned by his father would Miller 2 find the courage to confront his father with his emotions? Or will he kind of chicken out and tell him that it was to save Miller 1 from a new spanking?

Anyway, it's Christmas time so let's hope the father wakes up and becomes a dad.

Are there report cards before Christmas?

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Mission successful?

Dad 2 (getting apoplectic as he slides his belt through its loops)

"You did WHAT? "

"You put yourself in jeopardy just so you could help a friend?  You'll never be an asset to the business if you carry on doing things like that.  NOW GET THOSE PANTS DOWN."

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I agree with Daniel.

Kat

Emlyn Morgan

Trailboss
Tricky one, this. scratch

Trotzkopf

Kid
When Miller two's Dad decides to spend more Time with his son, that would be the best gift for his son.

Stone Man

Marshall
Padraig wrote:

Are there report cards before Christmas?

Here they go out on Friday, Dec 18th this year.  affraid time for a few of the kiddos me thinks, but in general the parents are kept well informed and there should be no REAL surprises.

As far as this scenario, I'm with Ivor, hopping albino hoping Ben2 will start helping Ben1 do better in his school work.

Jkher

Trailboss
Herzlich willkommen, Trotzkopf! Danke für die Fein Szenario!

Ich sage, dito mit Daniel.

Ich hoffe auf einen weiteren BoTD bald!

cheers

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Jkher

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum