a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 12-20-2014 A Trip to The Museum - A Late Chat Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
A TRIP TO THE MUSEUM
A Late Chat Production

Boyd is your fourteen year-old son.  Joe, your fourteen year-old nephew, is staying with you for two weeks while your sister and brother-in-law take a second honeymoon.  Joe lives close by and so both boys attend the same school.  You still use spanking with Boyd and Joe is also subject to spanking from his parents as well.  You have permission to spank Joe as well if needed.

The boys go on a field trip to a local museum with their history class.  Boyd and Joe have an idea to make the trip last longer.  As the field trip is coming to a close they slip away from the group and find a private rest room and hide.  Their idea is to delay the departure of the group thereby getting everyone back to school too late to attend the last class of the day.

Their plan works.  After several head counts it is discovered the boys are not on the bus.  The supervising teacher and one of the parent chaperones go back in to the building to look for the boys but can't find them.  Everyone begins to get concerned and enlists the help of the museum's security staff. Boyd and Joe are found by one of the museum security guards.  By now the bus has been delayed for over thirty minutes.

The fact the boys were laughing hysterically and were obviously hiding and were in a non-public area of the museum quickly gives them away as things being far from "accidentally getting lost" as the boys initially claim.  Boyd and Joe eventually admit to their plan and call it a "harmless joke."

The boys are taken in to the principal when the bus finally makes it back to school.  The principal does not see things as a harmless joke and tells Boyd and Joe that they are each going to get two licks.  The boys tell the principal that they are not going to take the paddling.  Boyd and Joe think they did nothing worthy of a punishment, especially not a paddling.  The boys continue to refuse the licks.  

BOYD  (SON) AND JOE (NEPHEW) - BOTH 14
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The principal calls you and explains everything.  The principal says he cannot paddle the boys if they won't cooperate and so he has no choice but to suspend them for two days.  You are asked to come to school.

How do you sort all of this out?

John Boy

Sherrif
Boys will be boys, but swats will be swats! Twisted Evil I will hear them out but if it comes out as explained I'm siding with the principal.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
A pint of castor oil each will soon set them to rights...

squarecutter

Sherrif
I disagree with the boys and I think in view of the trouble they have put the Principal too, nevermind forcing him to call me in that the Principal should add a lick. If they want to refuse they will be answering to me at home and doing a lot of chores during their suspension as well

Stone Man

Marshall
I will talk with the boys, but unless they can come up with an acceptable reason for clemency the boys will be given a choice of three licks from the principal (one more lick for the inconvenience of having me involved) or the principal can observe my spanking them bare bottomed (and maybe a few whacks of my strop) and see if that will allow them to return to school the next day.

By the way... as I am present, the boys bottoms will be bare for the licks.

ivor

Marshall
Double indemnity applies.

They can have 2 from the Principal or take 4 from me when they get home - and mine will be delivered bare butt.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Jack

Admin
I do the one thing I've noticed schools tend to be bad out - I explain exactly why this wasn't harmless and specify all the harm that came from it.

All of my boys know that they are free to call me if they're threatened with a punishment they don't deserve, however, they also know the flip-side: be darned sure you don't deserve it.

They're taking the two swats, because they don't want to find out what happens if they don't. When we get home, they're both getting bared and going otk for a thorough dose of my hand - or they can be grounded until they ask for it.

John Boy

Sherrif
Jack wrote:I do the one thing I've noticed schools tend to be bad out - I explain exactly why this wasn't harmless and specify all the harm that came from it.

All of my boys know that they are free to call me if they're threatened with a punishment they don't deserve, however, they also know the flip-side: be darned sure you don't deserve it.

They're taking the two swats, because they don't want to find out what happens if they don't.  When we get home, they're both getting bared and going otk for a thorough dose of my hand - or they can be grounded until they ask for it.
I like Jack's answer as well. Very Happy EmbarassedEmbarassed

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

Emlyn Morgan

Trailboss
Hmm. Another tricky one. scratch

Pi Beta

Deputy
Only two? Four at least, now I've been inconvenienced.

Jack

Admin
Pi Beta wrote:Only two? Four at least, now I've been inconvenienced.

In my case, the two is for the trouble at the museum - my inconvenience will be dealt with separately... and thoroughly. Twisted Evil

Murray Campbell

Cowboy
They're in for a double spanking when they get home, on top of which a grounding for a week. I will also contact the Principal and tell him the boys are to make a full apology to the whole school at assembly the next morning.

I'm furious with the boys on two accounts, what they did and the fact that I had to come to the school and collect them was the last straw. They knew exactly what they were doing and deserve to face the consequences.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum