Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site


You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 12-28-2014 - The Only Christmas Tree In Morocco

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater


Bransom Postmaster
The only Christmas tree in Morocco.
An Emlyn Production

Rachid and Amir
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Rachid and Amir searched hard and found a solitary Christmas tree in a market in Tiznit. They bought the tree and placed it on the stairs as a Christmas surprise for their Great Uncle Emlyn.

Tree
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He was not impressed with the miserable plastic specimen with spindly metal legs. There were no baubles or trimming on it. Worst of all there were no presents underneath. He had been hoping for a litre bottle of Meknes red wine.

Then coming home late he tripped over the thing. Should the boys get a whacking for cluttering the stairs with a dangerous obstruction?


_________________
Can you dig it?
http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Skater

Skater


Bransom Postmaster
I thinking just some nice stingoors (trademark Cappy)


_________________
Can you dig it?
http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Skater

David M. Katz


Marshall
DITTO, Jack.

Yeah, I know he hasn't responded yet. Shocked

Is that a problem? scratch

I am at a loss as to how to deal with this and I am certain Jack will be full of wisdom and so I DITTO him.


_________________
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=David+M.+Katz

pushkin


Cowboy
The last thing Great Uncle Emlyn needs is yet more Meknes wine.  Why do you think he fell over in the first place?

He should remember the old Moroccan proverb:  Too much Meknes wine makes Great Nephews whine.    

I hope when he sobers up he will be suitably grateful to the little lads.   It's a shame, but that's just the way he is, tiznit?

ivor


Marshall
To paraphrase Push, Great Uncle Emlyn should cut down on the wine and he'll then find himself less inclined to whine.

I think the boys deserve a pat on the back rather than a slap on the bum.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Jack


Admin
I think the boys deserve praise for being so thoughtful. During the praise, a mild correction about blocking the stairs might be made.

Instead of being unhappy with the tree, maybe we could find a few ornaments to go on the tree, and three presents to go under it. Then, while I'm instructing them on the traditional way of doing things, I'll mention St. Nick and the Krampus, and what happens to bad boys, and I'll give each of them a good, fun whacking, before we open our gifts.


_________________
"In the end, it's just a story. But if you ask me, it's all true."
http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

squarecutter


Sherrif
I agree with Ivor. Its sounds like Great Uncle Emlyn found that bottle of wine and may be more. The boys are not responsible for Great Uncle Emlyn being the worse for wear or not looking where he's going. Of course this may not save their bottoms...

StevieWeeks


Trailboss
Stevie thinks those two little guys have their hearts in the right place and they meant well...

Only a meanie would spank them... unless they *want* to be spanked and all...

We'll quietly move the tree to a less dangerous spot, though.

Emlyn Morgan


Trailboss
Old Berber saying (which I just made up):

If the god had wanted us to drink tea all day she wouldn't have made grapes.

db105


Trailboss
I agree that Great Uncle Emlyn is too grumpy. It is the most magnificent Christmas tree in Morocco, and the boys are to be commended. Of course, it needs presents, but it's up to G. U. Emlyn to provide those, to reward Rachid and Amir for being so thoughtful! santa

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Danny

Jack


Admin
db105 wrote:I agree that Great Uncle Emlyn is too grumpy. It is the most magnificent Christmas tree in Morocco, and the boys are to be commended. Of course, it needs presents, but it's up to G. U. Emlyn to provide those, to reward Rachid and Amir for being so thoughtful!  santa

"Slippers, hairbrushes, new belts, a table tennis set.... I'm sensing a pattern here, Amir."


_________________
"In the end, it's just a story. But if you ask me, it's all true."
http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

db105


Trailboss
Jack wrote:
"Slippers, hairbrushes, new belts, a table tennis set.... I'm sensing a pattern here, Amir."

Laughing Poor boys. Razz

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Danny

Stone Man


Marshall
Jack wrote:I think the boys deserve praise for being so thoughtful.  During the praise, a mild correction about blocking the stairs might be made.

Instead of being unhappy with the tree, maybe we could find a few ornaments to go on the tree, and three presents to go under it.  Then, while I'm instructing them on the traditional way of doing things, I'll mention St. Nick and the Krampus, and what happens to bad boys, and I'll give each of them a good, fun whacking, before we open our gifts.

Ditto this one.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum