Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD Extra: 31 Dec 2014 - Who's On First?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BOTD Extra: 31 Dec 2014 - Who's On First? on Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:49 pm

Jack

Admin
Who's On First?
a Jack RL Production

Behind your house, above your garage, you have an efficiency apartment.  This has always been for the use of one of your older boys, who was living at home, largely to help you deal with the younger kids.  

Recently that apartment hasn't been in use.  One son moved out back in August.  You examined a few different ideas, and talked to a couple of people.  After a couple of weeks, you closed it down.  You took out the perishables, covered anything you didn't want to move, turned off the utilities, and locked it up.  Except for use by a couple of family members over the holidays, it's remained that way.

You've made sure to let all the boys know that the apartment is closed for a reason, and that it's to remain that way.  Technically, you wouldn't have a problem letting someone use it, if they had a good reason, but with the water off and the heat or air conditioning (which runs on different circuits from the interior power) set at minimum, you really don't want anyone going out there.  

And by any, that means not just your own sons, but the boys who spend a lot of time at your house.

That's why you were surprised when you went out into the back yard this afternoon, to find your 11-year old son, Leif, and another of 'your boys', 12-year old Ethan Guthrey, coming out of the apartment.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Not only were they in the apartment, but you know for a fact that it was locked, and the only keys were in your bedroom.  While you wouldn't complain about one of the boys going into your bedroom in some type of an emergency (like all the other bathrooms being in use), you don't encourage it, and going in there to get something without your knowledge is right out. While the boys apparently weren't doing anything horrible up there (they were 'just exploring'), they admit that they knew it was off limits.

There are a couple of problems.  You normally spank from youngest to oldest, but usually let guests go first.  Ethan is about 9 months older than Leif, but not only is Ethan company, but you've never spanked him before (though you do have permission, and you have spanked his younger brother).  Adding to that, Leif sadly admits that he had gone into your bedroom to get the keys.

How do you deal with these two miscreants?

Ah, but What IF?:
If you didn't spank in your answer, assume that you do believe this to be a spanking offense.  How would you deal with it then?

2 Re: BOTD Extra: 31 Dec 2014 - Who's On First? on Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:55 pm

Pi Beta

Deputy
Definitely a spanking offence with Leif getting a longer/harder session but going second so that Ethan isn't scared out of his wits by it. Entering your private space without permission and "borrowing" (= almost stealing, though he'd have hoped to return it unseen) the key cannot be condoned and I cannot imagine that Ethan was unaware that both your room and the apartment were forbidden territory.

3 Re: BOTD Extra: 31 Dec 2014 - Who's On First? on Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:21 pm

Stone Man

Marshall
They're both in for a spanking. I will take the time to talk with them to best figure out how much each knew about not being in the unit. Leif will be getting a bit more than Ethan as I know Leif had to be the one to get the key.

The ages are close enough, plus Leif already knows about what to expect will be happening to him, but I'm still going to strip Leif down first, then bend him over and give him a couple of sound smacks and then hugging him so that Ethan can see what will be happening to him and what I expect of him in the process. Leif will next be sent to a corner so I can take care of our guest first.

Once finished with Ethan, and he has calmed and quieted a bit, he and Leif can trade places. Leif will be in for a more deluxe spanking than Ethan, but it will still be tempered for his age, size and experience.

4 Re: BOTD Extra: 31 Dec 2014 - Who's On First? on Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:04 pm

db105

Trailboss
Since both of them were aware that the apartment was off-limits, and hopefully they are also aware that they are not supposed to go into my room and borrow things without permission, it looks like two little boys will soon find themselves bare and red-bottomed.

Since it's Ethan's first time from me and it seems Leif was the one who actually took the key, I'll let Ethan go first this time.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Danny

5 Re: BOTD Extra: 31 Dec 2014 - Who's On First? on Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:19 am

Jack

Admin
I was waiting to get a few more replies, but I don't want to forget about it.

DB actually pegged it right (or at least he pegged my response) first time.

One thing I forgot to mention is that Ethan is also very small for his age, and Leif is a bit bigger than him, so it wasn't hard at all to decide to start with Ethan.

Both of them knew they were in trouble, and there was plenty of begging and 'it wasn't that bad' and promises to reform, but no actual complaints that I was being unfair (no more than normal, at least).

Ethan was very uncomfortable at being undressed, but he'd apparently been told it was coming, and I started with Leif, working back and forth between them, so Ethan could see each step.

Ethan got a pretty basic double pattern, with a few on the sit spots to end it. He was crying pretty hard, and I gave him a quite cuddle when we finished.

Once I had Leif over my lap, I reminded him that, not only had he done the same thing that Ethan had, but that he'd also gone into my room to get the keys, which he knew was forbidden, so he was getting a deluxe. He started struggling a bit then, and he was crying before the first smack landed. He was bawling loud and hard before I finished with him.

Afterwards, Ethan was pretty needy for a bit, but he also recovered quickly (a trait I've noticed in a lot of ADHD boys). Leif was sulky for a while, but he forgave me within a couple of hours (I think he just got busy playing and forgot to keep his feelings hurt).

6 Re: BOTD Extra: 31 Dec 2014 - Who's On First? on Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:29 am

db105

Trailboss
Jack wrote:
Both of them knew they were in trouble, and there was plenty of begging and 'it wasn't that bad' and promises to reform,

Suspect If you had a dollar for each promise...

Jack wrote:Ethan was very uncomfortable at being undressed, but he'd apparently been told it was coming, and I started with Leif, working back and forth between them, so Ethan could see each step.

One advantage of having so many kids and having their friends around the house so often. There's no way a first-timer will not have an idea of what to expect. Also, do younger boys still have a paddle visible in their rooms?

Jack wrote:Once I had Leif over my lap, I reminded him that, not only had he done the same thing that Ethan had, but that he'd also gone into my room to get the keys, which he knew was forbidden, so he was getting a deluxe.  He started struggling a bit then, and he was crying before the first smack landed.
 Aww, poor little one. Not what one wants to hear when about to get a spanking.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Danny

7 Re: BOTD Extra: 31 Dec 2014 - Who's On First? on Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:34 pm

Jack

Admin
db105 wrote:
Jack wrote:Ethan was very uncomfortable at being undressed, but he'd apparently been told it was coming, and I started with Leif, working back and forth between them, so Ethan could see each step.

One advantage of having so many kids and having their friends around the house so often. There's no way a first-timer will not have an idea of what to expect. Also, do younger boys still have a paddle visible in their rooms?

Yes, though the paddles they have in their rooms aren't really used much anymore.

Of the three bedrooms with my youngest boys - Kenny, Colt, and Leif; Van; and Parker and Ethan - they are displaying The Little Deer, Heat for the Seat, and Red. Van and I tend to have problems that don't often result in spanking, though he does have the large spatula in his desk (and he's about to outgrow that). The younger guys have one of each 'Tail Blazer' in their desk drawers, and Parker received Black the last couple of times I've had to warm him up (except, I think a hand spanking for chores not too long ago). Ethan's been staying out of trouble lately, and he's old and big enough that he's been getting swats the last time or two he was in trouble (so far as I remember).

Above that age, the paddles have all come down now.

Oops! Embarassed Almost forgot - Spanky Bear is still in the littles room, holding the Bare Cub, for Adam's occasional bouts of mischief.

8 Re: BOTD Extra: 31 Dec 2014 - Who's On First? on Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:09 pm

squarecutter

Sherrif
Definitely a spanking for both if Ethan was aware this could happen for this( Leif would have no excuses). I think swats for both and as the guest would give Ethan the option on first or second

9 Re: BOTD Extra: 31 Dec 2014 - Who's On First? on Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:16 pm

John Boy

Sherrif
Lief can go second since Ethan is a guest. They can each get a basic session with whatever paddle I would use, and Lief gets a few extra for the "borrowing" of my keys.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

10 Re: BOTD Extra: 31 Dec 2014 - Who's On First? on Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:17 am

MemoryMan

Sherrif
It doesn't matter who did what, they are both guilty and they both get hanged leathered.  The order of the drop doesn't matter.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum