You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 01-03-2015 Tobin the Terrible

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BOTD 01-03-2015 Tobin the Terrible on Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:46 pm

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
Tobin the Terrible
A Skater Production

You come home from work today and are told by your spouse that you need to go speak to your thirteen year old son Tobin. It seems that one of the other parents has come by to let you and your spouse know that Tobin has been picking on her twelve (same grade) year old son Miles.

There has been a lot of teasing, a few wedgies and at least one "stomping of a bagged lunch"

Tobin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Your spouse spoke to Tobin about this and told him he was in for a spanking. The only excuse Tobin gave for his behavior is "the little wimp had it coming" and "everyone does it"

The problem for you is that Tobin has refused to take his spanking from your spouse and wants to talk it over with you.

Miles
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Well what's your plan? What are the most likely outcome for Tobins butt?

2 Re: BOTD 01-03-2015 Tobin the Terrible on Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:05 pm

Padraig

Trailboss
Well, he certainly has his chance to explain himself, whether I'm buying it we will find out, but I guess the odds are not going to be on his side

Last edited by Padraig on Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

3 Re: BOTD 01-03-2015 Tobin the Terrible on Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:08 pm

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
I'll never speak to the little bully again...

He's dead to me.

I can't be bothered to punish him.

4 Re: BOTD 01-03-2015 Tobin the Terrible on Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:49 pm

Stone Man

Marshall
Neither of Tobin's excuses are in the least valid. Unless he has some better/good reasons for tormenting Miles; such as protecting another kid from Miles, which doesn't seem at all likely; Tobin is in for an OTK spanking and licks to his age from the strop. I would like there to be apologies from Tobin to Miles, and promises that the torment is ended, but that will take time to talk and sort things out.

As far as Tobin's insistence on waiting for me, knowing I spank/strop longer and harder than his mom, I have no problem with him waiting.

5 Re: BOTD 01-03-2015 Tobin the Terrible on Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:24 pm

John Boy

Sherrif
Bullying is something I take very seriously. If he refuses the spanking or continues to deny any wrong doing I'll simply ground him till he has kids and has to deal with worrying about bullying.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

6 Re: BOTD 01-03-2015 Tobin the Terrible on Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:41 am

ivor

Marshall
If my spouse is of the female variety then I can understand why Tobin may not want to be spanked by her. He can thus talk to me, but unless he can come up with something that disproves the facts currently on the table, which by what he has said thus far to my spouse seems unlikely, then he is going to be over he bed while my belt goes to work.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

7 Re: BOTD 01-03-2015 Tobin the Terrible on Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:56 am

Jack

Admin
I'm less concerned about spanking Tobin for this, than I am in understanding why 'he had it coming.' I hate the phrase 'everyone else did it', and Tobin and I are going to have a long talk about both those. To me, it seems like my son is trying to build himself up by hurting someone else, and I'm more interested in getting him to understand that, than I am in just punishing him.

Twisted Evil Evil Spanko Answer Twisted Evil - a long, thorough bare bottomed session with hand, large Tail Blazer, and Black, and Miles is coming over to watch and critique.

8 Re: BOTD 01-03-2015 Tobin the Terrible on Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:34 am

db105

Trailboss
Yes, he certainly deserves a hard spanking, but the important thing is helping him understand how wrong bullying is.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Danny

9 Re: BOTD 01-03-2015 Tobin the Terrible on Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:15 am

Pi Beta

Deputy
I want first to explore with Tobin whether this is something that involves him as one of a group, all picking on Miles or whether it is just Tobin. I may need then to get Miles to confirm whether thnis is true. If Tobin is one of a group doing this in school then the whole group needs to be dealt with evenly in school (maybe with parental back up or additional reinforcement. It would not be fair if Tobin is the only one of the group to be taken to task.

If Tobin is acting alone - then I want to explore why. His initial answer is lame in the extreme and won't do. Is he being encouraged (bullied?) by others to do this? Is he almost as much a victim as Miles?

If he is acting alone, then I'm going to have to use all my powers of persuasion to prevent any further occurrence which may be difficult if he now sees Miles as having stitched him up. Because of this, I want to avoid any physical punishment if possible, keeping it in reserve if there is any repetition. The outcome I'd like is a tearful apology to me from Tobin, acknowledging that he's been a little s**t, followed by Tobin inviting Miles to come round for a meal with us and that being reciprocated a little later by Miles.

Will this happen? I hope so, but changing a person's mindset is difficult. I may not be able to make the two boys into close friends but I certainly hope to ensure that each respects the other and his strengths and weaknesses.

10 Re: BOTD 01-03-2015 Tobin the Terrible on Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:15 pm

squarecutter

Sherrif
ivor wrote:If my spouse is of the female variety then I can understand why Tobin may not want to be spanked by her. He can thus talk to me, but unless he can come up with something that disproves the facts currently on the table, which by what he has said thus far to my spouse seems unlikely, then he is going to be over he bed while my belt goes to work.
Agreed. furthermore , the victim deserved it or everyone else does it won't cut it. Tobin is the one who has been cied. Tobin will learn just how much I detest bullying. I am sorry. I prefer to build up the self esteem/ego of a victim before that of the bully, child psychologists be damned

11 Re: BOTD 01-03-2015 Tobin the Terrible on Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:18 pm

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Tobin has admitted his guilt regarding the bullying. There is never any excuse for picking on somebody just because he's weak and others do it, even though he may also be a bit obnoxious.

Tobin's attitude disgusts me. I'll send him to collect the strop and then his attitude can fade as he stand. in front of me, trousers round his ankles to explain himself. (Boys in that situation tend to lose their stroppiness pretty quickly)

His attitude thereon will be help determine the number of times my strop will impact on his bared rump.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum