Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 12 Jan 2015 - A Scheduling Problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BOTD 12 Jan 2015 - A Scheduling Problem on Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:38 pm

Jack

Admin
Your son, Van, is nearly 13-years old, and he's beginning to really show signs that he's growing up, both physically and emotionally.  Despite that, he occasionally blows it, and you find a sore bottom is the best way to deal with him.

Van (and roommate)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Most of his chores center around caring for his animal friends, and he always does a meticulous job on that.  However, there are other things he's to care for, and those sometimes slide a bit.  

Recently, he hasn't been getting his room as clean as you prefer.  While you don't want to make a huge deal of it, he does have numerous animals housed in his room, and some of them have a habit of kicking cage material onto his floor.  Today, you told him very specifically that you wanted him to do a couple of extra things on his room.  You detailed what you wanted done and made sure he knew he was to do it before his friend arrived.  To help out, you assigned some help to a couple of his animal chores, so it wouldn't take much extra time - maybe five or ten minutes more than normal.

Eddy was coming over to practice some musical duets.  About thirty minutes before he was scheduled to arrive, you specifically asked Van if he'd finished all his chores.  When he said yes, you specifically asked about the extra chores, and he repeated yes.

Now, you just took some laundry to his room and found that he not only disobeyed you, but lied about it.  The trouble is, Eddy has already arrived.  While Eddy technically knows that you use CP, he's never been around when Van received it.  

Well, you decide.  Van's twelve years old now.  He'll know what's what, if we handle it this evening, after Eddy has departed.

A couple of hours later, Eddy and Van come up to you.

"Dad, can Eddy spend the night?"

You like Eddy, and you have no trouble with him staying over, but when are you going to apply that owed blistering?

2 Re: BOTD 12 Jan 2015 - A Scheduling Problem on Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:05 pm

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
"Yes, Van, if Eddy doesn't mind waiting a few minutes for you downstairs while I take you up to your room, pull your pants down and smack your bare bottom very hard indeed for not doing your chores and then lying to me about them."

Then, I wait for his answer... it's his choice and all...

Stevie

Last edited by StevieWeeks on Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

3 Re: BOTD 12 Jan 2015 - A Scheduling Problem on Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:19 pm

squarecutter

Sherrif
I think Van gets the promised spanking in the office while Eddies having his bath. I'm sure by then that ill be aware whats coming but I think there will be the least embarrassment and Van will have recomposed himself before he sees Eddie again

4 Re: BOTD 12 Jan 2015 - A Scheduling Problem on Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:35 pm

John Boy

Sherrif
I will ask to speak to Van in private and lay down the law on the chores and the lie. Then ask him if he still wants his friend over when I deal with both?

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

5 Re: BOTD 12 Jan 2015 - A Scheduling Problem on Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:35 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
I agree with Stevie and JB. I will let it be Van's decision. I will do my best to afford Van as much privacy as possible but Eddy is going to know.

6 Re: BOTD 12 Jan 2015 - A Scheduling Problem on Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:39 am

ivor

Marshall
Basically I agree with Stevie.

BUT

Suspicious me wonders if Van hasn't suggested to Eddie that he stay the night in the hope that firstly you won't spank him while Eddie is here and that secondly, if you don't then by tomorrow you will have either forgotten about it or decided it is too long after the event to deliver.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

7 Re: BOTD 12 Jan 2015 - A Scheduling Problem on Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:13 am

Pi Beta

Deputy
I am not going to let this lie until the morrow, nor will I allow Van to avoid doing what he should have done today because of his visitor. I suspect Eddy is aware of the situation anyway. Like it or not, he's getting spanked tonight and, with or without Eddy's help, he's going to do the chores. In which order, he can decide, but both WILL happen.

It will be in private - unless, of course, he wants Eddy to watch so he knows what to expect if he misbehaves while staying. Eddy can comfort him afterwards.

8 Re: BOTD 12 Jan 2015 - A Scheduling Problem on Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:15 am

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
The only way I see to protect Van's privacy is to say that Eddy will have to stay over another night, as we have some family business that has come up.

Kat

9 Re: BOTD 12 Jan 2015 - A Scheduling Problem on Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:31 am

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
Suspicious me wonders if Van hasn't suggested to Eddie that he stay the night in the hope that firstly you won't spank him while Eddie is here and that secondly, if you don't then by tomorrow you will have either forgotten about it or decided it is too long after the event to deliver.

Precisely... my suspicions entirely and that is why I responded the way I did and all...

He's not going to get out of it so easily - does he think I'm stupid??

10 Re: BOTD 12 Jan 2015 - A Scheduling Problem on Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:24 am

MemoryMan

Sherrif
I agree with Pi.

Perhaps Eddie would like to play Tears of a Clown as accompaniment.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

11 Re: BOTD 12 Jan 2015 - A Scheduling Problem on Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:27 pm

Jack

Admin
StevieWeeks wrote:He's not going to get out of it so easily - does he think I'm stupid??

He's not a teenager yet, so maybe not.

Also, I should point out that Van doesn't know you discovered the skipped chore, and he's not aware you plan to spank him.

This one is only semi-real life. While Van did decide not to do the chore, and while he did lie to me about it, I discovered it before Eddy arrived, so the rest of the situation never occurred.

Van and I talked for a while. He has no idea why he'd done it, except 'he didn't want to'. He also knew that lying had just made things worse - escalating it from me maybe being willing to just give a chore strike to definite sore bottom territory.

Van was pretty docile about things while I undressed him, and he fetched Heat without me having to specify (I would have made it a very deluxe session if he'd gotten the Tail Blazer - he's about to outgrow that, I think). Afterwards, he was ready for some cuddling.

Van was still bare bottomed and vacuuming when Eddy did arrive, so I warned Van, then Eddy and I sat and talked, until Van was ready for company.

As to whether Eddy knows Van had been freshly spanked - no clue.

12 Re: BOTD 12 Jan 2015 - A Scheduling Problem on Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:29 pm

db105

Trailboss
Kat wrote:The only way I see to protect Van's privacy is to say that Eddy will have to stay over another night, as we have some family business that has come up.

If your friend knowing you are getting a spanking were hugely embarrassing I would go with Kat's answer. In Bransom I don't think it would be so bad, so I'll say it's OK for Eddy to stay, but that I need to remind Van something. I'll ask Eddy to excuse us for a second and I'll explain the situation to Van. I'll let him choose whether he still wants the sleepover tonight, and what he wants to explain to Eddy.

editing: ah, I see evil Jack made the situation more difficult for us than it really was! Very Happy

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Danny

13 Re: BOTD 12 Jan 2015 - A Scheduling Problem on Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:34 pm

db105

Trailboss
Jack wrote:
Van was pretty docile about things while I undressed him, and he fetched Heat without me having to specify (I would have made it a very deluxe session if he'd gotten the Tail Blazer - he's about to outgrow that, I think).  Afterwards, he was ready for some cuddling.

Awww, poor Van! I guess he knew he thoroughly deserved this one.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Danny

14 Re: BOTD 12 Jan 2015 - A Scheduling Problem on Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:37 pm

kalico

Sherrif
Aw Van but agree with Db sounds like he knew he messed up..... Hugs

Hugs kal

15 Re: BOTD 12 Jan 2015 - A Scheduling Problem on Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:06 pm

Murray Campbell

Cowboy
I go with Stevie and Ivor on this.

16 Re: BOTD 12 Jan 2015 - A Scheduling Problem on Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:20 pm

Stone Man

Marshall
Lots of good answers, and I have nothing new to add.

Question to the parents out there: Did any of you find, after many relatively quiet years, an upturn in spankings for your kids (or did you as a kid) as they(you) entered teen-hood?

17 Re: BOTD 12 Jan 2015 - A Scheduling Problem on Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:57 am

Jack

Admin
Stone Man wrote:Lots of good answers, and I have nothing new to add.

Question to the parents out there: Did any of you find, after many  relatively quiet years, an upturn in spankings for your kids (or did you as a kid) as they(you) entered teen-hood?

For myself, I don't remember a quiet period. While some of my kids have stayed pretty constant, I do find that some of them seem to go in plateaus - reaching a new age/milestone, having to check the waters, then settling down for a while again.

18 Re: BOTD 12 Jan 2015 - A Scheduling Problem on Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:20 am

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Stone Man wrote:Lots of good answers, and I have nothing new to add.

Question to the parents out there: Did any of you find, after many  relatively quiet years, an upturn in spankings for your kids (or did you as a kid) as they(you) entered teen-hood?

For myself, the reverse; they tailed off and eventually vanished as I became more responsible and learned to activate my brain in advance of any deed.  

My kids? - Generally ditto, but their personalities varied.  "Horses for courses" I suppose

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum