a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 02/05/15 "Run Away Ronnie" A DMK Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
RUN AWAY RONNIE
A DMK Production

You have two sons:  Ricky is thirteen and Ronnie is seven.  Both boys are still spanked when needed.  Ronnie is still spanked by hand but Ricky has graduated to the belt.

Ricky stepped in Ronnie's room this morning to "give him a heads up."  This is the conversation from this morning:

Ricky:  "Ronnie, what'd you do?"

Ronnie:  "Huh?"

Ricky:  "Look, Bro, I need to give you a heads up.  I just heard Mom and Dad talking and they are pissed at you. I heard it all clearly.  They said you were gonna get a spanking and Dad even said he was gonna use the belt on you. You must have really screwed up."

Ronnie (almost in tears): "But, I didn't do anything.  Honest.  I've been real good.  Did they say what it is that they think I did?"

Ricky:  "No, not that I heard but you know how things go down.  They might have heard about something you did a long time ago and thought you got away with.  Bro., I'm real worried about you, especially your butt.  The belt kills."

Ronnie:  "But, I didn't do anything.  I don't want a spanking especially since I didn't do anything.  What am I gonna do?"

Ricky:  "Dunno.  Looks pretty hopeless for you.  I guess you're just gonna have to take the spanking unless you want to like run away or something."

Ricky walks out leaving a very scared little brother behind.

For the record, Ronnie is not in trouble and you and your spouse never discussed spanking him. Ronnie really has been a good boy.  Ricky is thinking he is playing a funny joke on his brother.

RICKY - 13
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You are at work and your spouse calls you in a panic.  Ronnie did not show up for lunch like he was expected.  Your spouse has looked everywhere and has called all of Ronnie's friends' parents.  Ronnie is no where to be found.  You tell your spouse to notify the police and you head home.

After about an hour search you and a police officer find Ronnie in a wooded area about two miles from your house and he is clinging to a tree. Ronnie knows he is not allowed to be that far from home or in the wooded area.

RONNIE - 7
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You ask Ronnie what is going on.

"I ran away.  I then got lost.  I climbed up here to see if I could see where I was at. Now I'm too scared to climb down."

You ask Ronnie why he would even think about running away.  He bursts in to tears and tells you all about Ricky's heads up from that morning.

Does anyone get a spanking?

AFinch

Sherrif
Ronnie isn't getting spanked, although he looks awfully happy for someone who ran away because he was terrified of being punished, and is now to terrified to climb down from his tree.

I'm going to read Ricky the riot act. Unless following that reading I am convinced he is truly contrite and has made abject apologies to Ronnie, Ricky WILL be experiencing the belt he thought was so funny, and Ronnie can watch.

Jack

Admin
The very least that's going to happen is that Ronnie is going to watch Ricky get ready for a whipping, while I'm popping the belt and chewing him out. If he really seems to get how nasty what he did is, then I may let it pass --- odds are he's going to get at least a couple of pops along with the question "do you still think the belt is funny?" before I finish, though.

John Boy

Sherrif
Ditto Jack and Kier

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

kalico

Sherrif
Ditto Jack

hugs kal

Padraig

Trailboss
me too

Stone Man

Marshall
David M. Katz wrote: Ricky is thinking he is playing a funny joke on his brother.

Richard is about to learn otherwise. Like those before, I will be talking with Ricky. I doubt there is anything he can say or do that will get him out of a whippin' of some ilk.

Ronnie an I will talk, but I can't see this situation leading to anything other than actual talking.

Fenz

Cowboy
I can see the appeal of tormenting one's younger brother...

May I leave little Ronnie in the tree? He needs some form of consequence for running away. (plus he looks cute) Very Happy

MemoryMan

Sherrif
This will hang on the relationship the boys normally have.

If I judge it to just be an ill judged classic wind-up that went horribly wrong, and if Ricky shows concern and apologises to Ronnie without any prompting the issue can be dealt with with words.

If however Ricky appears to think it was funny, or if I have judged it to be a mean spirited act then his bared butt will be squirming around across my lap whilst Ronnie observes the killing effects of the belt at close hand.

Then it will be Ronnie's turn.  Lying across my lap with the belt resting across his bared cheeks he'll learn that whilst I consider he's still too young to be getting the belt that if he ever pulls that running away stunt again I'll be making an exception and that is what he'll get.  

Then I'll drop the belt and after a little stingoor lift him into a hug.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

David M. Katz

Marshall
MemoryMan wrote:This will hang on the relationship the boys normally have.

If I judge it to just be an ill judged classic wind-up that went horribly wrong, and if Ricky shows concern and apologises to Ronnie without any prompting the issue can be dealt with with words.

If however Ricky appears to think it was funny, or if I have judged it to be a mean spirited act then his bared butt will be squirming around across my lap whilst Ronnie observes the killing effects of the belt at close hand.

Then it will be Ronnie's turn.  Lying across my lap with the belt resting across his bared cheeks he'll learn that whilst I consider he's still too young to be getting the belt that if he ever pulls that running away stunt again I'll be making an exception and that is what he'll get.  

Then I'll drop the belt and after a little stingoor lift him into a hug.

I agree. I don't think Ronnie gets a totally free pass here but I also see no reason to be harsh with him. I like how MM decided on Ricky's fate.

Fenz

Cowboy
Would it be better to have a discussion with Ronnie instead?

What was he thinking when he ran away, what was he trying to accomplish? And what he is going to do differently next time.

Though me thinks that he probably panicked and was not thinking clearly at all...

And this bugs me. He say he was lost. Was he headed home? Or some place else?

Lesson to learn: never trust anything your big brother tells you. Razz

squarecutter

Sherrif
The only thing Ronnies getting from me is an ice cream and reassurance even though I will tell him that the best way to confront a problem is head on. punishment should be respected not feared to the point of running away.

Ricky though , I think I take MMs line. Was he angry with Ronnie for any reason. Is he angry he now gets the belt if this is a recent thing. If he thinks it funny to scare the living daylights out of his innocent little brother to the point of him putting himself in danger he will be getting a dose of the belt to remember. Motivation, attitude and honesty will count fofr everything. I also expect him to apologize to Ronnie

Jack

Admin
I don't know how we learned the exact conversation that occurred between the boys, but I'm going to assume we do know it, and that it was accurate.

With that in mind, I'm going to jump out in Ronnie's defense.

Ronnie was not running away because he feared punishment, but because he had been promised an unjust punishment that was way beyond his years, and then told that he should run away to avoid it. If Ronnie were 11 or 12, I would agree he deserves something, but I don't see how a 7-year old could be expected to behave otherwise, given the situation.

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Jack wrote:I don't know how we learned the exact conversation that occurred between the boys, but I'm going to assume we do know it, and that it was accurate.  

With that in mind, I'm going to jump out in Ronnie's defense.

Ronnie was not running away because he feared punishment, but because he had been promised an unjust punishment that was way beyond his years, and then told that he should run away to avoid it. If Ronnie were 11 or 12, I would agree he deserves something, but I don't see how a 7-year old could be expected to behave otherwise, given the situation.

An interesting point

However the scenario gave no impression of being privy to the actual conversation, just the boys' retrospective account(s) of it.

A good illustration of the risks one entails when having to make a decision without being fully aware of ALL the facts.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

ivor

Marshall
For me Jack has summed it up very well as far as Ronnie's situation is concerned - no blame attaches.

As for Ricky, I wonder if on the way back from the woodland I can find a tree from which Ronnie can pick a couple of switches? If so Ricky could discover something that is even worse than the belt. Evil or Very Mad

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Not much to add to the consensus: No punishment for Ronnie, while Ricky's fate depends on how contrite he is.

Kat

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum