a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 2/10/15 "Safety In Numbers?" A DMK Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
SAFETY IN NUMBERS?
A DMK Production

You have two sons.  Adam is twelve and Aaron is nine.  both boys are still spanked if the situation warrants it.

There is an old abandoned warehouse a couple of blocks from your house.

THE ABANDONED WAREHOUSE
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You have told both of your sons that the warehouse is off limits and that they are not to play there.  Not only do you feel it is unsafe you do not want the boys trespassing.

Adam and Aaron head out this morning to enjoy their day.  They come back later for lunch and they are absolutely filthy.  The boys are dirt magnets but you have never seen them like this.  You jokingly ask them if they have been off playing with some pigs somewhere. Adam freely speaks.

"No we weren't playing with pigs.  We were playing hide and seek in that old warehouse down the street.  That place is really dirty but we had a blast.  We're gonna go back after lunch."

ADAM -12

AARON -9

You remind the boys that they have been told the warehouse is off limits and you tell them they have earned a spanking.

Aaron protests, "But we were together.  We didn't get hurt.  We were watching out for each other.  We were just having fun."

Adam adds, "Yeah, there's safety in numbers. Honest, we're OK.  There's nothing really bad there and we didn't hurt anything."

The boys seem to truly not understand why they are in trouble.

Have the boys changed your mind about spanking them?

Iconoclast

Trailboss
I will reconsider! The fact is that the warehouse is a boy magnet. If the owners do not want boys playing inside they can secure it and post a security guard. The fact that they do not do this means the warehouse is abandoned property, and thus the boys may use it as they see fit! Since the boys are being careful I reconsider my rule and will allow them to use it!

Iconoclast

Jack

Admin
Have I explained to them why I don't want them in there, or have I just told them not to go?

The honest truth is that they both deserve a spanking for this. Equally honest is the fact that I would have been in there exploring and messing around. However, the enforcement of laws against juveniles if vastly different from what it was when I was a kid, so, as much as I understand what they're doing and why, they're getting an explanation, and they'll be staying around the house for the rest of the day, in exchange for one more chance.

AFinch

Sherrif
If I've specifically told them not to go there, and why not to go, they're out of chances. And they're getting spanked.

If I've just told them not to go there with no explanation, than I will ditto Jack.

John Boy

Sherrif
AFinch wrote:If I've specifically told them not to go there, and why not to go, they're out of chances.  And they're getting spanked.

If I've just told them not to go there with no explanation, than I will ditto Jack.
Ditto

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

Stone Man

Marshall
"You have told both of your sons that the warehouse is off limits and that they are not to play there. Not only do you feel it is unsafe you do not want the boys trespassing."

Do I really have any wiggle room from what it says? I don't see it.

Fenz

Cowboy
What happened to their shoes?

David M. Katz

Marshall
Fenz wrote:What happened to their shoes?

Southern country boys. Nuff said. Very Happy

As far as how I will deal with the boys I will adopt Jack's approach.

ivor

Marshall
Fenz, I'd probably be more concerned about them walking dirty streets and sidewalks barefoot than on them going into the od warehouse. However, put the two together and the increased danger of them treading on abandoned needles in such a place and I'd be close to going ballistic.

Yes, they are getting spanked as their heads obviously haven't registered my ban on them going there. Hopefully their butts will.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

MemoryMan

Sherrif
The time to negotiate a change of rules is BEFORE you've broken them.

They knew of the embargo

They chose to ignore it

They didn't get hurt?

I doubt whether their butts shortly will be agreeing with that last statement?

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
This seems clear cut, but I'm bothered that the boys don't seem to understand why they are in trouble. Kid think is a funny thing. I see no value in punishing them unless they really believe they earned the punishment.

Kat

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
Stevie has spent 40 years working in various industrial environments and views this particular transgression very seriously indeed.

He cannot believe that he has not stressed to his sons the dangers of this place and exactly why they should stay OUT OF IT and all...  even without being in operation, the place is likely to be falling to pieces, have unsafe walkways, be full of asbestos and other toxins... the possibility of a walkway collapsing and throwing the boys thirty feet to the ground is a very real threat. Stevie has known the roof to fall down in more than one OPERATING paper mill... the environment causes metals to corrode seriously and prematurely fail without prior warning... and he knew people that were seriously injured by this...

First, he's going to contact the police and the local city hall and inform them that the place is insufficiently secure. Whoever owns the land is responsible for ensuring that youngsters cannot get into it easily, and they would also, at least in Canada, be liable for any injuries caused by a failure to provide reasonable precautions to prevent them doing so. He is also going to call the local newspaper/television news company and inform them of the problem as well before some child is hurt or killed in the place...

Next, since both of them are still spankable under Canadian law, Stevie is going to spank both boys on their bare bottoms and explain to them again exactly why they are forbidden to enter places like that and all...

Stevie.

Postscript:

Children playing on industrial sites...

Playing With Fire - Part 1

Last edited by StevieWeeks on Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : insure instead of the correct ensure and all...)

David M. Katz

Marshall
StevieWeeks wrote:
First, he's going to contact the police and the local city hall and inform them that the place is insufficiently secure. Whoever owns the land is responsible for ensuring that youngsters cannot get into it easily

Getting the local authorities involved is a great idea!

squarecutter

Sherrif
MemoryMan wrote:The time to negotiate a change of rules is BEFORE you've broken them.

They knew of the embargo

They chose to ignore it

They didn't get hurt?

I doubt whether their butts shortly will be agreeing with that last statement?
Agree with that. I was about to answer this and got sidetracked by Stevies link last night Exclamation Sounds like I need to deliver quite a strong message too

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum