a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 02-13-2015 The Toy Collector - A Late Chat Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
THE TOY COLLECTOR
A Late Chat Production

Your ten year old son, Percy, is subject to spanking if needed.

You collect old and antique toys.  You keep your collection on shelves in you home office/den.  Percy is not allowed in your office/den without your permission and he also knows he is not to handle your toy collection without you being present.

You come in from work and happen to look in Percy's room and you see him playing with an old toy airplane that you recognize as coming from your collection.

PERCY - 10
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(Picture Courtesy of Fenz)

You step to the doorway and confront Percy about going in to your office and about handling your collection.

Percy answers, "Chill out.  I'm not hurting it.  I'm just looking at it."

Your response?

Fenz

Cowboy
Look with your eyes, not your hands.

Iconoclast

Trailboss
My den is obviously an irresistible attraction! Rather then attempting more guaranteed ineffective threats I will instead install a good LOCK on the door as well as adding an alarm and motion controlled video system.

Iconoclast

mahoover

Cowboy
Are you sure that is how you wanted to phrase that?

Depending on how much attitude he displays will determine how sever of spanking he will get. This is deliberate disobedience, so he will be being spanked. And he can talk himself into an upgrade (or two affraid )

David M. Katz

Marshall
mahoover wrote:Are you sure that is how you wanted to phrase that?

Depending on how much attitude he displays will determine how sever of spanking he will get.  This is deliberate disobedience, so he will be being spanked.  And he can talk himself into an upgrade (or two affraid )

Yep!

Fenz

Cowboy
Sounds great. Wouldn't deter me.

AFinch

Sherrif
I agree with Mahoover and DMK

ivor

Marshall
Percy would almost certainly have got away with his butt unblemished for what his hands have done. However, his mouth has ensured that his hands will be shortly be busy lowering his jeans and briefs before my hand goes to work making repeated landings on his butt.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Jack

Admin
For starters, he's going in the corner... That's not punishment, it's to give me time to keep from ringing his little neck.

This occasion deserves a serious blistering - probably a deluxe session with an upgraded paddle.

That's not what I'm going to do, though.

Despite the fact that he deliberately broke the rules, he simply doesn't understand them. I think that simply punishing him for this will only hurt our relationship, without solving any problems.

He's a bit young at 10, but he and I are going to sit down together, and I'll explain why the 'toys' in my collection aren't really toys. We can look a few of the special items up on eBay or something, so he can see how rare and expensive they are. I'll explain the difference between toys and collector's items and tell him the story behind a few of the really special items.

At that point, I'll ask him if he understands why the rules are there, and then ask if he broke them. I think his 'punishment' will be to be grounded Saturday, but I'll have him spend the day helping me clean the collection. At the end of the day, I'll present him with one of his own.

squarecutter

Sherrif
Its the chill out line I dislike. I feel he's testing me a bit. There is an issue of trust here and while I hope wont accidentally break anything he surely understands why my office is off limits. He possibly as Jack said doesn't understand why the models are valuable and I will try as Jack suggested to get that across. Hes getting spanked for the chill out line though

Stone Man

Marshall
I think that leaving things alone is well within the ability of a ten year old to understand and follow. I have explained this to him before today.

But even if I were to believe Percy really didn't understand the toys unique importances and values, his mouth has earned his rump a serious spanking.

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
I've already made arrangements for the mouthy little blighter...

Code:
http://www.childrenshomes.org.uk/TSMercury/

That'll teach him!

Stevie Twisted Evil

P.S. you might want to follow the link and scroll down to look at the pictures and all...

Padraig

Trailboss
Nothing to add.

John Boy

Sherrif
Jack wrote:For starters, he's going in the corner...  That's not punishment, it's to give me time to keep from ringing his little neck.

This occasion deserves a serious blistering - probably a deluxe session with an upgraded paddle.  

That's not what I'm going to do, though.

Despite the fact that he deliberately broke the rules, he simply doesn't understand them.  I think that simply punishing him for this will only hurt our relationship, without solving any problems.

He's a bit young at 10, but he and I are going to sit down together, and I'll explain why the 'toys' in my collection aren't really toys.  We can look a few of the special items up on eBay or something, so he can see how rare and expensive they are.  I'll explain the difference between toys and collector's items and tell him the story behind a few of the really special items.  

At that point, I'll ask him if he understands why the rules are there, and then ask if he broke them.  I think his 'punishment' will be to be grounded Saturday, but I'll have him spend the day helping me clean the collection.  At the end of the day, I'll present him with one of his own.
Ditto Jack though I could easily Ditto Katz's Ditto.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

pushkin

Cowboy
Any son of mine, no matter what age, who tells me to chill out is going to want to chill out big time by the time I have finished with him. Grrr!

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I'm leaning towards Jack's answer.

Kat

Trotzkopf

Kid
A lot of toys in daddys room. That is a big temptation for Percy. The little Angel on Percys left shoulder said: Don't go in Daddys room. Do not play with Daddys toys, it is forbidden.
But the little devil on Percys right shoulder said: Take a toy and have fun, daddy isn't Home.
And the winner is the little devil.
In future I have better lock my room. But I agree with Pushkin. For his "chill out" speaking to me I take Percy over my knee and give him 10 harsh swats with my Hand.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum