a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 3/14/15 "Snow Pranks" A Late Chat Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
SNOW PRANKS
A Late Chat Production

Levi is your eleven year old son and Jeff is his best friend who is also eleven.  Jeff is staying with you this weekend while his parents are out of town.  Levi is subject to spanking if he earns a punishment. You have permission to punish Jeff, including spanking, if needed.  

Both boys are part of a local indoor soccer league and are supposed to have practice this morning.  There was a snow fall last night.  You drive the boys to the practice venue not knowing that practice was called off due to the weather. You drop the boys off and head home and tell them to call you when they are ready to come home. The boys find out there is no practice and, instead of calling you , decide to walk home.

Your community is close knit and lots of the neighbors know you and Levi and Jeff. The community has a "it takes a village" mindset. You begin to get phone calls.

Mrs. Brown, a fellow parent in the soccer league, says she saw the boys stomping in the snow near the practice venue spelling out dirty words.

Miss Wiggenbottom, an elderly neighbor, complains that the boys "wrote" their names in yellow in her side yard.

Mr. Davis, also a neighbor, says he and his young son spent all morning building a snowman and that Levi and Jeff came in to his yard and knocked it over.

Mr. Carlson, who lives on the next street, says the boys were throwing snowballs at his cat.

You are headed out to find the boys.  As you open the door you see that the boys are home.

Levi and Jeff - Both 11
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Good thing you don't have to drive anywhere right now because the boys just urinated in the door locks on your car and the locks are now frozen.

How do you deal with the little pranksters?

Pi Beta

Deputy
SEVERELY!

And with burning bottom cheeks they can then handwrite letters of apology to everyone they've offended.

Last edited by Pi Beta on Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added hand to write)

Jack

Admin
I don't have a problem with them walking home, though they should have called to let me know the situation. Everything else that happened... I could see most of them being 'just playing' if it was a one off. All together --- yeah, there will be multiple spankings and a lot of crying, before we sit down to write letters. Then we'll walk back to hand deliver them.

Pi Beta

Deputy
Jack wrote: Then we'll walk back to hand deliver them.

Not in that footwear!

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
Miss Wiggenbottom, an elderly neighbor, complains that the boys "wrote" their names in yellow in her side yard.
Good thing you don't have to drive anywhere right now because the boys just urinated in the door locks on your car and the locks are now frozen.

I'm not sure about punishment yet, but I'm going to take them to the walk-in clinic to have them checked out for an UTI and all...

Stevie Shocked

David M. Katz

Marshall
jkher wrote: Off with their pants shorts! king

DITTO!

David M. Katz

Marshall
Pi Beta wrote:
Jack wrote: Then we'll walk back to hand deliver them.

Not in that footwear!

I am most certain I can find a use for those sandals. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Fenz

Cowboy
Mrs. Brown, a fellow parent in the soccer league, says she saw the boys stomping in the snow near the practice venue spelling out dirty words.

I'll retrace their steps and take a picture of their masterpiece. Art needs to be appreciated!

I'll add my name on the way back.

Mr. Davis, also a neighbor, says he and his young son spent all morning building a snowman and that Levi and Jeff came in to his yard and knocked it over.

I'll rebuild the snowman, but there just might be something special added and not appropriate for young eyes.

Mr. Carlson, who lives on the next street, says the boys were throwing snowballs at his cat.

I'll advice them to play fetch with Mr. Allen's priced pooches in future.  

I'll take this as very bad aiming? scratch

John Boy

Sherrif
Ditto Jack

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Most of this stuff seems pretty minor, but all added up, I'm afraid it equals spankings.

Kat

ivor

Marshall
I think the boys are both in for a practical demonstration of the 4-4-2 system.

Four on the left butt cheek, four on the right butt cheek and two across both - with my slipper of course Smile

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

kalico

Sherrif
Ditto the consensus

Hugs kal

squarecutter

Sherrif
After they have de iced the carI am going to take the two little monsters on a tour to apologise to these people and they can tell them about the paddling they are about to get especially the boy who had his Snowman demolished. The rest might be considered funny but that was mean., They can then walk home againto  allow them time to think about whats coming. The paddling will warm them up nicely

Emlyn Morgan

Trailboss
These boys should be wearing shoes more suitable for snow, such as wellington boots. I'm going to whack them.

Trotzkopf

Kid
Both Boys get a paddling for the destroyed snowman. This was very mean. About the other pranks I can smile. For my car door I can use a spray. When I have spanked the boys, I go with the boys to Mr Davis and we are all together build a new big snowman.

When I in the night was on the way to my home from my favorite saloon, I write tattletale in yellow in Miss Wiggenbottoms side yard.

Stone Man

Marshall
I'm tempted to warm the boys up before going out to look over the damages with the boys. I'm taking no ones word, boys or adults.

If all is as was told to me, the boys can erase out the snow writing,coverup the yellow snow, rebuild the snowman (if wanted) and not sure what to do with the cat. The boys can apologize along the route and get ready for a barnburner once we are home.

Kai

Deputy
Stone Man wrote:I'm tempted to warm the boys up before going out to look over the damages with the boys. I'm taking no ones word,  boys or adults.

If all is as was told to me, the boys can erase out the snow writing,coverup the yellow snow, rebuild the snowman (if wanted) and not sure what to do with the cat. The boys can apologize along the route and get ready for a barnburner once we are home.
DITO

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum