a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 3/15/15 "Peter's Punishment" A Kat Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
Peter’s Punishment
A Kat Production

You are the oldest in a family at four. At 19, you live at home to save money as you work on your degree at the university in your hometown. Though your parents don’t charge you rent, they do ask that you pitch in on chores, as well as supervise your younger brothers on occasion. Your brothers are Peter, age 14; Thomas, age 10; and Jonathan, age 8. You have explicit permission to spank Thomas and Jonathan, who very much view you as an adult and accept your authority. Peter, who sees himself as your peer, is more of a grey area. You’ve never sought permission to discipline him, and your parents have never given it. When he has stepped too far out of line, you’ve always threatened to report him to your parents; in reality, though, you have covered for him a couple of times out of brotherly solidarity.

Jonathan - 8 & Thomas -10
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Peter - 14
This weekend your parents have gone out of town for a wedding, leaving you in charge. While you are busy making dinner Friday evening, Peter suggests playing hockey on the hardwood floors in the living room to Thomas and Jonathan, with the result that an expensive lamp is now shattered. All three know this activity is forbidden, and all three participated. For Thomas and Jonathan, the results are inevitable, whether you handle the situation yourself or wait for your parents to return: they are going to have sore bottoms. You decide to get it over with and tell them your decision. Thomas, however, demands to know why you’re not spanking Peter. Before you have a chance to reply, Peter says,

“He *is* spanking me.”

He gives you a sly wink as he says it. Pretty clearly Peter expects you’ll go very easy on him.

Will you handle Peter’s punishment or defer it until your parents’ return. If you do, what can he expect?

AFinch

Sherrif
It WAS a grey area. Peter has now given me explicit permission. Be careful what you wish for.

I WILL be spanking him, if I'm spanking the others and he doesn't object. Better to get it over with than have it hanging over his head for another 48 hours. But, I'm not going to go easy.

Jack

Admin
First I'll take Peter aside and tell him that, if I do this, I will NOT be going easy on him. If he still wants me to do it, I'll do as good a job as I can - comparable to what I got from Dad at the same age (assuming I did - if Dad didn't spank me at 14/ doesn't spank Peter, then I'm not sure I will). If Peter changes his mind, I'll simply tell the littles that I don't have permission to, and that they get theirs over with, while Pete has to wait for Dad to return.

Trotzkopf

Kid
Yes, if Peter will get his spanking from me, he get it. And how Jack and AFinch wrote, I too will NOT be going easy on him. He would get a really good spanking from me, how he would it get from Dad.
With age 14 should Peter better know, not to playing hockey in the living room and is was he, who suggest his younger brothers to play hockey in the living room. Because of that Jonathan and Thomas get no spanking from me.

squarecutter

Sherrif
I will tell the boys that I am going to have to correct Peter on that one. Reason being I don't have explicit permission to spank Peter. If it was something the parents weren't going to get to hear of I might do so and the matter could be closed but there is no hiding a broken lamp. However Peters wink suggests He believes/hopes I might not do the job properly either and of course Peter is not a small boy anymore. So Peter will be dealt with by Dad. I will say to the little ones that in fairness while I can deal with them, if they do prefer to throw themselves on the mercy of Dad they can but otherwise I can deal with them and tell Dad they've had their punishment. I don't think there is a chance of anyone escaping a spanking

John Boy

Sherrif
Ditto Kier and Jack

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

Stone Man

Marshall
Put me in Squarecutter's camp on this one. I think Peter is better left to our parents to punish. The littles can go either way but bet they will take me over waiting for our Dad.

ivor

Marshall
I'm helping Cappy form the square.

Peter can have the added 'pleasure' of waiting for his spanking until Dad gets home.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

David M. Katz

Marshall

I'll complete the square.

ivor

Marshall
David M. Katz wrote:

I'll complete the square.

I'm glad to see you rallying round Smile

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Pi Beta

Deputy
I'll deal with the younger pair but will tell Peter that he'll have to wait until the folks get home when Dad and I will discuss the situation. I'll suggest to Dad that perhaps he might like to use this as a teaching session, teaching me how best properly and sufficiently to warm up Peter, so that if there is a next time I'll been able to do it on my own.

mahoover

Cowboy
I'm with Kier and Jack on this one. And I will remind Peter that since all three boys got in trouble together, they will be spanked together. So he should think carefully about who he wants to handle his punishment.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum