a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 3-18-15: Dark Knight Rises - An Ivor Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jack

Admin
THE DARK KNIGHT RISES
An Ivor Production

You've just come across this picture on your 12 year old son Gordon's Facebook page:

GORDON - 12
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

There's a note with it saying what a great time he and his best pal, Adie, had track hopping yesterday "until the miserable old git of a stationmaster" came and chased them off.

You made it very clear to him a while back that he wasn't allowed on the tracks after another boy lost a leg in an accident last year. You said if you ever found out he was on the tracks then he'd be in for a session with your belt.

Is the Dark Knight's butt going to be rising over a pillow on his bed while your belt makes tracks on it?

Are you going to add anything extra for the name used for the stationmaster?

Are you going to inform Adie's father of their exploits?

AFinch

Sherrif
Yes, I'm going to do what I promised to do. Kids get killed and lose limbs over these matters. 12 year olds (and older teens) believe they are invincible. Having treated many of them, I can assure you, and Gordie, that they are not.

I'm not giving extra for calling the stationmaster a name, though I may give extra for being stupid enough to post his misbehavior on a social networking site, so anyone, including the police or me, can see it.

And yes, I'm going to call his mate's dad. It's a safety matter. I haven't invoked my grandmother in ages--but better they should cry than I should cry.

John Boy

Sherrif
Ditto

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

David M. Katz

Marshall
I am trying to think of more insight that would avoid me simply saying DITTO to Kier but it isn't coming to me so I shall agree totally with Kier's response.

talebearer

Cowboy
Do what you promised to. And thank the stationmaster. Something coming down that track at 80 mph isn't going to be as forgiving.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Talebearer

Kai

Deputy
I am lining up with Kier and his followers: three times a big YES!
Side note:  Isn't walking on the tracks illegal behaviour? Looks like some of my bushes are in need of some serious pruning off branches ...

squarecutter

Sherrif
He's getting the belt alright. Then we are going over to the stationmaster where I can thank him for looking out for the boys and apologize for putting him to the trouble. And als, his friends Dad will get to hear of it. There was a funny song a way back by Jilted John which had the priceless line 'Gordon Is a Moron.' This Gordon was an idiot too and his backside will pay for it

Trotzkopf

Kid
Yes, Yes, Yes, Gorden get the hardest spanking of his young life and I hope his friend Adie from his Dad too.

I am working by the German Railways and in my Life I have seen 5 persons, dead after crashing with a train. The Youngest was a 15 y.o. girl.

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
When Stevie wrote The Self-Acting Minder - Trials and Tribulations , he had to do some research into trains and their relative stopping distances...

He was more than just a little shocked by what he found... and, while there's been some improvement since 1901, the limitation is set by the low coefficient of friction which exists between narrow steel wheels and narrow steel rails... i.e. once you lock the wheels, there's not much more one can do except pray and all...

Playing around on train tracks is extremely dangerous and a child's little body is not going to win any battles against a speeding express. Period. Full stop.

Gordon is going to be severely punished... and he's going to apologise to the stationmaster for calling him names when the man was only trying to keep him safe...

Stevie.

(Sorry for inserting the link to the story but naughty Stevie couldn't resist the shameless self-promotion)... Embarassed

Last edited by StevieWeeks on Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I'm with Kier.

Kat

Padraig

Trailboss
Ditto the above.

But I am too naive to ask why he already has a facebook account?

"To be eligible to sign up for Facebook, you must be at least 13 years old."

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
Padraig wrote:"To be eligible to sign up for Facebook, you must be at least 13 years old."

And we all know that little boys never tell porkies and all... Wink

Stevie.

Emlyn Morgan

Trailboss
Ah, yes! Stationmasters. What ever happened to them? Now we have ticket machines and automatic barriers.

No good will come of it! Crying or Very sad

Anyway, I'm going to whack him.

ivor

Marshall
Padraig wrote:
But I am too naive to ask why he already has a facebook account?

"To be eligible to sign up for Facebook, you must be at least 13 years old."

I confess that I wasn't aware of this when I wrote the scenario, but I'm afraid for these I am not going to do a lot of research on facts. I could/should in the circumstances have made Gordon 13, but he didn't look that old to me which was the main reason he was said to be 12.

Anyway, I think Stevie has the probable answer to this question in the same way as we can be fairly confident that there are some readers of MMSA stories who are not 18.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Jack

Admin
Recently some kid posted a video to his Facebook account talking about how he thought President Obama didn't love America. The video went viral, without everyone mentioning that it was by a 12-year old. He was reported and his Facebook account was deleted.

All it requires to get a Facebook account is to say you agree to the rules. As long as you don't blatantly flaunt them, no one really cares.

And yeah, since he violated my instructions, he will be spanked, as well as being lectured on the proper way to use social media, when he's old enough to get computer access again.

Iconoclast

Trailboss
His Facebook account was deleted because Facebook does not support freedom of speech!

"They locked Pearson’s account for “suspicious activity.” Outrageous!

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/after-this-bright-kid-attacked-barack-obama-facebook-did-this-to-him-video/#ixzz3UmHPYPfY

If you do not believe me go to the site and read the article!

Iconoclast

Trotzkopf

Kid
Pearson is 12 and the TOS from Facebook say, you must be 13 to have an Account. Becauce of violation the rules from FB, FB must close Pearsons Account.

krydon

Cowboy
This was a dangerous and stupid game. So we will have a game and see if he can dodge the tracks I leave on his butt. And yes I will be calling his friends dad

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum