a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 3/20/15: When in Rome...? A Memory Man Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jack

Admin
When in Rome.....?
A Memory Man Production

Your 13yo son Ross is a skilled skateboard enthusiast but you insist that at all times he dons his protective equipment before ever stepping onto that board behind his neck. Several meetings between your paddle and his unprotected butt have ensured that he now diligently complies with your rule.

Ross -13
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Your wife's English sister and family are due to visit you this summer and have allowed their son Aiden, a kindred spirit with Ross, to precede them and spend the whole summer vacation with you. They have told you to be firm with Aiden and treat him as your own.

Aiden arrives complete with his skateboard and kit and the two boys regularly tog up and skate off to your local track (conveniently less than a mile away) to hone their skills. One day you are driving home when you spot Aiden (who is fully aware of your rule) out alone like this.

Aiden - 13
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

When Aiden gets home and you confront him he responds with attitude. "Its no big deal, Uncle. NOBODY gets all that stuff on just for the street at home." He tells you scornfully.

Is Aiden's unprotected butt about to have its first encounter with the Grand O'le Yankee Paddle?

Padraig

Trailboss
Yes. But it will be a moderate one, with a stern warning what will come next time.

jackson1

Kid
Do you know if Aiden is sometimes disciplined with corporal punishment at home and do Aiden's parents know about the existence of your paddle and what its used for?

Also, When Aiden arrived was he reminded of his parents instructions to you and the existence of the above paddle and its sole intended function?

jackson1

Kid
I'm inclining towards thinking its time to introduce Aiden to the paddle and american style corporal punishment. His pants are already almost down anyway!

squarecutter

Sherrif
Yes but I agree with Padraig, a moderate one and only if Aiden and his parents are aware we use an implement here and it was sanctioned by them. Certainly for Aidens attitude alone I have no problem with paddling, only with taking him way beyond what he is used to

David M. Katz

Marshall
Padraig wrote:Yes. But it will be a moderate one, with a stern warning what will come next time.

I will offer my DITTO as well.

Stone Man

Marshall
Since Aiden is fully aware of my rules and aware that his parents want him treated as I would my own Aiden is about to loose his butt coverings and feel the sting of the paddle. A moderate one is fine with me as long as Aiden is made aware of that fact after the punishment.

Trotzkopf

Kid
Aiden get the same punishment like Ross, when Ross the first time not wear his protective equipment.

Boys often thing that it is not cool to wear protective equipment. I would look in the Internet for famous Skateboarders and show Aiden and Ross pictures and clips, so that they could see that the best Skaters always wear protective equipment.

ivor

Marshall
Aiden knows the rule; his parents know the rule and have agreed he should be treated as you treat Ross. I also suspect Ross might feel aggrieved if Aiden was able to tell him that you had caught him without his protective gear and then had let him off without a padding.

Reckon it is time for Aiden's butt to lose its protective gear (which is almost off anyway) and to receive a few US style licks - all part of the holiday experience! Nothing severe, just to make it clear to him that I am serious about my rules.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Jack

Admin
"If I felt it wasn't a big deal, Aiden, I wouldn't have wasted my breath telling you."

I'll see what his response and attitude is to that, and that's what will determine whether this is his last chance or first paddling. If he does get paddled, he'll get a pretty standard dose of the paddle for a non-major first offense - three on boxers or two bare.

Kai

Deputy
Trotzkopf wrote:Aiden get the same punishment like Ross, when Ross the first time not wear his protective equipment.
DITO

John Boy

Sherrif
Jack wrote:"If I felt it wasn't a big deal, Aiden, I wouldn't have wasted my breath telling you."

I'll see what his response and attitude is to that, and that's what will determine whether this is his last chance or first paddling.  If he does get paddled, he'll get a pretty standard dose of the paddle for a non-major first offense - three on boxers or two bare.
ditto

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I have to agree with everyone else on the basis of the scenario, but frankly, I think Aiden has a point. Protective equipment needs to be used, but within reason.

Kat

Kai

Deputy
Kat wrote:Protective equipment needs to be used, but within reason.
We can't allow everyone his own reasoning. That's what rules are for. Evil or Very Mad Very Happy Evil or Very Mad Very Happy Evil or Very Mad

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Kai wrote:
We can't allow everyone his own reasoning. That's what rules are for. Evil or Very Mad Very Happy Evil or Very Mad Very Happy Evil or Very Mad

No, no, no, Kai. Rules are so we can have spankings when someone breaks the rules.

Kat

Kai

Deputy
Kat wrote:
Kai wrote:

No, no, no, Kai. Rules are so we can have spankings when someone breaks the rules.

Kat
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Fenz

Cowboy
Kat wrote:Rules are so we can have spankings when someone breaks the rules.

Kat

Oh I see, I always thought that having rules means you matter. And having consequences if you break those rules means someone cares about you.

Revelation!  cheers  cheers

Now I know what to tell the kids...  bounce  bounce  bounce

Emlyn Morgan

Trailboss
I went to Rome once. I don't remember doing as the Romans do. Maybe I didn't get the chance. Crying or Very sad

Hadrian's villa is interesting. Mind you, Antinous never went there.

Anyway, I'm going to whack them.

talebearer

Cowboy
Do it. He can be as unprotected as he can get away with otherwise, but the helmet is mandatory. And the local law probably demands that kids wear head protection. He might get a ticket, or you might get cited too and he needs to realize it's not just about him. Do it.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Talebearer

kalico

Sherrif
Lol Kat and Kai.... Razz

I agree with the general consensus that he should get paddled just like Ross.....first time can be a bit easy but he will know if there is a second then he'll feel just what Ross does when he doesn't wear his protection

Hugs kal

Jack

Admin
Kat wrote:I have to agree with everyone else on the basis of the scenario, but frankly, I think Aiden has a point. Protective equipment needs to be used, but within reason.

Kat

In RL, I agree with Kat. There is a lot that protective equipment doesn't help with, and if the kids are just riding around, I don't require it. So, if I saw Adrian as he appears in the picture, I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. It's just when they start doing crazy stunts that I won't them wearing protection - I hate when kids come in, bleeding all over my rugs, and expecting they shouldn't have to clean it, just because they scraped their kneecaps completely off.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum