a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

3/21/15 - Absolution: A David M. Katz Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jack

Admin
ABSOLUTION
A DMK Production

Donovan is your twelve year old son and Craig, also twelve, is his best friend. Craig is the child of a single mother. You and your spouse are friends with Craig's mother. Craig's mother is working extra shifts this weekend so Craig is staying with your family.

DONOVAN (Your Son) & CRAIG (The Friend) - BOTH 12
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Donovan earned a spanking this morning. You tried to be as private as possible and took Donovan to your room for his spanking. Still spankings are noisy and friends talk so Craig is fully aware of Donovan's spanking.

A couple of hours later the boys come to you. Craig looks really concerned. Donovan gives his friend a push in your direction and says, "Ask."

Craig explains that he has been sneaking out at home at night and has been experimenting with cigarettes. Craig surrenders a half pack of cigarettes and a lighter to you. Craig says he feels really guilty but he can't stand the idea of letting his mother down. Craig says Donovan told him that a spanking helps him feel forgiven and he wants to feel that way.

Craig then looks at you and says, "Will you give me a spanking? I know it will hurt but I think I need it. I promise I won't smoke any longer but I feel so guilty. Do we have to let Mom know?"

You do not have specific spanking permission for Craig but you don't not have it either. It has never been discussed. You know Craig's mother uses grounding with him.

Your response?

1strappedboy

Sherrif
One MORE reason I hate grounding a kid!!

It seems like I have a reasonably good 'working relationship' with Craig's mom so I think I'll send both boys off "to think this over". I'll use those few minutes to discretely call his mom and let her know her son's request without divulging the specifics of his 'offense'. I will also let her know that he had overheard/discussed Donovan's situation and HE approached me with the request. Hopefully she has the good sense to allow this to happen.

Presuming that is the case, Craig will indeed have his 'absolution' and his secret is safe (for now anyway) with me. I will let him know with absolute certitude that should he 'relapse', I'll have no alternative but to let his mother know and he can deal with whatever fallout comes from that.

OTOH, if she is against it I'll have no recourse but to let his mom deal with him as she sees fit. I hope that I can persuade her to 'do the right thing'.

John Boy

Sherrif
I will tell him I HAVE to talk to his mom about this. I am glad he is willing to come to me, but his Mom has to be privy to both what is going on and how it should be dealt with.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
Craig's mother will have to deal with this.

It's none of my business... much as I'd like to whack that beautiful bare bottom and all...

talebearer

Cowboy
Craig should talk this out with his mother, but he should sell this option if he thinks it's worthwhile. You should praise his candor and moral courage -- he's being honest and brave and that's something in his favor. But cigarettes are not a good thing and he should hope he isn't hooked -- half a pack?

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Talebearer

ivor

Marshall
I also feel that Craig's mother should be told, but it will be very hard for me to explain the situation without lying as to what he has done for which he consider he needs to be spanked. So he will have to explain that himself.

If his Mom wants to then discuss with me I'll say no more than that I'm willing to spank him with her agreement and that what he has done is something for which Donovan would be spanked.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Padraig

Trailboss
I'm afraid I will have to tell Craig that while I can spank him and while he maybe will feel better for some time deep inside he will still feel guilty for letting his mom down. So he will have to tell her sooner or later and I suggest doing it sooner. But while she might be dissapointed she will be proud of his confession and of course always love him.

Stone Man

Marshall
Knotch one in the JB corner and see where it leads.

David M. Katz

Marshall
Padraig wrote:I'm afraid I will have to tell Craig that while I can spank him and while he maybe will feel better for some time deep inside he will still feel guilty for letting his mom down. So he will have to tell her sooner or later and I suggest doing it sooner. But while she might be dissapointed she will be proud of his confession and of course always love him.

What he said.

Jack

Admin
David M. Katz wrote:
Padraig wrote:I'm afraid I will have to tell Craig that while I can spank him and while he maybe will feel better for some time deep inside he will still feel guilty for letting his mom down. So he will have to tell her sooner or later and I suggest doing it sooner. But while she might be dissapointed she will be proud of his confession and of course always love him.

What he said.

Same here.

I am more than willing to go to bat for him. If it was a one-time or less serious offense, I'd be willing to help him out discreetly. I think this situation is going to call for monitoring, and it's not something that we can just put behind us and pretend never happened, so I think his mom will have to be brought into it. Plus, she really does need to know that her 12-year old is 'sneaking out', so she can watch for it in the future.

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Craig has come to me in confidence, and I don't want to violate that confidence. I will encourage him to talk to his mother and agree to support him when he does, but if he refuses, then he'll have to live with his guilt.

Kat

squarecutter

Sherrif
Sorry Craig. Your Mom has to know about this. I am sure you are trying to avoid disappointing her or a lecture but actually you need to hear that from her. What happens will be her call.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum