a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 3/26/15 "Blackberry Season" A DMK Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
BLACKBERRY SEASON
A DMK Production

Travis is eleven and Tyler is nine and they are your sons.  Both boys are subject to spanking if needed.

There is a common ground wooded area behind your house and your neighbor's house.  Blackberries grown along the wooded area on your neighbor's side.  The blackberry bushes are on the common ground but can only be safely accessed through the neighbor's yard.  

Travis and Tyler both love the blackberries. Last year the neighbor complained that he did not want the boys crossing through his yard.  The boys continued to go through the neighbor's yard to pick blackberries despite several warnings from you.  Both boys eventually ended up with sore bottoms for disobeying about the neighbor's yard.

The blackberries are again in season this year.  You catch Travis and Tyler picking blackberries and they have crossed through your neighbor's property.

TRAVIS - 11 & TYLER - 9
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You tell the boys that they have earned another spanking for being in the neighbor's yard.  Both boys protest saying they forgot and, plus, they say they aren't hurting anything.

Are you still going to spank them?

Pi Beta

Deputy
Yes, but not very hard. I'll show them where else around here they can go collecting without annoying the neighbour.

Iconoclast

Trailboss
Hear no evil, SEE NO EVIL, SPEAK NO EVIL!

If the neighbor wishes to have such a rule then the neighbor can enforce it!

However I will get the boys some dark, camo clothing to help make them inconspicuous during their forays! Also I will insist they study and use stealth techniques.

Iconoclast

Jack

Admin
I think it's more than reasonable that boys that age forgot. I normally try to be a good neighbor, but if this neighbor doesn't want someone walking through his yard, he needs to get it fenced.

Trotzkopf

Kid
I agree with Jack and I am happy that my boys eat blackberries, because blackberries are very healthy.

Padraig

Trailboss
Ditto.

John Boy

Sherrif
Ditto Jack

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

kalico

Sherrif
Very Happy DITTO JACK

I will try to figure out a way the boys can get to them safely and NOT in my neighbors yard

hugs kal

talebearer

Cowboy
Concur with Jack. Tut-tut the boys at most. Neutral

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Talebearer

AFinch

Sherrif
Ditto Jack

ivor

Marshall
I suppose they [i]could[i] have forgotten after a year but in my view they are old enough that they shouldn't have done. It would also indicate that the spanking I gave them last year for going there wasn't severe enough to make that much of an impression.

While I agree that the neighbour is being mean he does have the right to deny them access across his land.

I see a twofold solution - the second part of which I should have thought of last year.

Firstly they are going to get another spanking for going there.

Secondly, after they have recovered, we are going out to buy a couple of blackberry bushes to plant in our own garden. They won't give much, if any, fruit this year, but next year and thereafter they boys should have a good crop in easy reach.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Kai

Deputy
Since they trespassed my neighbours property he may spank them in my presence.

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I'm inclined to agree with Ivor. I'd prefer the neighbor not be such a nasty curmudgeon, but he does have the right to insist the boys not cross his yard. I think I'll be a bit more sympathetic to them, giving them a mild spanking; but I really like the idea of planting blackberry bushes on our side to take away the need of their trespassing.

Kat

squarecutter

Sherrif
ivor wrote:I suppose they [i]could[i] have forgotten after a year but in my view they are old enough that they shouldn't have done. It would also indicate that the spanking I gave them last year for going there wasn't severe enough to make that much of an impression.

While I agree that the neighbour is being mean he does have the right to deny them access across his land.

I see a twofold solution - the second part of which I should have thought of last year.

Firstly they are going to get another spanking for going there.

Secondly, after they have recovered, we are going out to buy a couple of blackberry bushes to plant in our own garden. They won't give much, if any, fruit this year, but next year and thereafter they boys should have a good crop in easy reach.
I agree with that. I must not have made enough of an impression if boys this age can forget not to trespass so easily As mean as the neighbour is he is in his rights. so Im afraid any spanking has to carry some sting. But I like the long term solution. A pity all this as wild blackberries are the best

Emlyn Morgan

Trailboss
You need to pick two pints of blackberries to make a juicy tart. Delicious though! Well worth the effort if you can send a boy to do it for you! Cool - and whack him afterwards for getting his hands all black! Twisted Evil

Never spoil a good blackberry tart by adding apples or sugar.

Jack

Admin
Kat wrote:I'm inclined to agree with Ivor. I'd prefer the neighbor not be such a nasty curmudgeon, but he does have the right to insist the boys not cross his yard. I think I'll be a bit more sympathetic to them, giving them a mild spanking; but I really like the idea of planting blackberry bushes on our side to take away the need of their trespassing.

Kat

the legalities here are actually kind of vague. If he's blocking safe access to a public area, then he might be required to provide an easement. I would have some sympathy if the blackberries were his, or if the kids were trampling his flower beds, but I think this is just someone being a jackass.

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Jack wrote:
Kat wrote:I'm inclined to agree with Ivor. I'd prefer the neighbor not be such a nasty curmudgeon, but he does have the right to insist the boys not cross his yard. I think I'll be a bit more sympathetic to them, giving them a mild spanking; but I really like the idea of planting blackberry bushes on our side to take away the need of their trespassing.

Kat

the legalities here are actually kind of vague.  If he's blocking safe access to a public area, then he might be required to provide an easement.  I would have some sympathy if the blackberries were his, or if the kids were trampling his flower beds, but I think this is just someone being a jackass.

There's no doubt he's being a jackass, but being a jackass, unfortunately, isn't illegal. (Though if it were, we could never build prisons enough to hold the large numbers of jackasses.)

Emlyn Morgan

Trailboss
Wise old Berber saying: Never pick blackberries after Michaelmas Day, for Satan shall hath spat on them.

David M. Katz

Marshall
Emlyn Morgan wrote:Wise old Berber saying:  Never pick blackberries after Michaelmas Day, for Satan shall hath spat on them.

There is a BBQ restaurant around these parts that serves a sauce called "The Devil's Spit." It is very tasty.

Emlyn Morgan

Trailboss
Ah yes, but Berbers use "spit" as a euphemism!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum