a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 3/31/15 "Marios Nachricht" Herstullung Trotzkopf

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
Marios Nachricht
Herstellung Trotzkopf

Hallo, ich bin Mario, 10 Jahre alt und ich habe ein großes Problem mit meinen Eltern. Seit einem Monat wohnen wir in einer neu gebauten Eigenheimsiedlung am Rand eines Dorfes. Es ist alles sehr schön hier und am Rand der Siedlung ist eine Wiese wo wir Kinder Fußballspielen können. Da ich noch 2 kleine 2-jährige Schwestern habe, ist meine Mutter zu Hause und auch mein Vater arbeitet zu Hause. Mein Vater ist Versicherungsagent und die Kunden kommen zu uns nach Hause.
Meine Eltern verlangen von mir, dass ich von der Schule direkt nach Hause komme. Ich muss meine Hausaufgaben machen, einige kleine Aufgaben im Haushalt oder im Garten erledigen und erst dann darf ich Fussballspielen. Das Problem ist, wenn ich endlich raus darf, müssen meine Freunde nach Hause gehen. Bei denen arbeiten Mama und Papa. Sie dürfen gleich nach der Schule spielen gehen und müssen nach Hause kommen wenn ihre Eltern Feierabend haben. Allein spielen ist doof und langweilig. Ich habe ja schon mit meinem Vater darüber gesprochen, doch der sagt immer: "Erst die Arbeit, dann das Spiel."

Mario - 10
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Heute war ein Fußballspiel angesetzt, wir Jungen aus der neuen Siedlung gegen die Jungen aus dem Dorf. Das Spiel fand gleich nach der Schule statt, ich musste einfach mitspielen und wir haben gewonnen. Jetzt ist es 16.00 Uhr, ich bin auf dem Weg nach Hause und ich habe so ein flaues Gefühl im Magen. Mein Vater verhaut mich nämlich immer den Hintern wenn ich ungezogen bin. Wird er mich heute sehr schlimm hauen?

============

Mario's Message
A Trotzkopf Production

Hi, I'm Mario, and I am 10 years old and I have a big problem with my parents. For a month we have lived in a newly built residential estate on the edge of a village. It's all very nice here and at the edge of the village is a meadow where we can play kids' soccer games. Since I still have 2 small 2-year-old sisters, my mother is at home and my father works at home too. My father is an insurance agent and the customers come to our home.

My parents want me to come directly home after school.  I have to do my homework and then do some small chores around the house or in the yard and then I can play soccer. The problem is that when I finally make it out to play that all of my friends have gone home. Most of their parents work outside of the home and so they get to come out and play right after school and don't have to go in until after their parents finish the work day. Playing alone is stupid and boring. I've already talked to my father about it, but he always says, "First work, then play."

Mario - 10
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Today, a soccer match was scheduled for the boys from the new settlement against the boys from the village. The match took place immediately after school and I just had to play so I went to the game instead of coming home.  We won! Now it is  four o'clock and I'm on my way home and I have such a sinking feeling in my stomach. My father always spanks my butt when I am naughty.

Do you think he will spank me today?  Will it be a hard spanking?

David M. Katz

Marshall
Hallo Mario ,

Es tut mir leid, dass deine Eltern diese Regel für Sie haben. Ich verstehe, wie würden Sie es nicht mögen. Ich denke, dass vielleicht Ihre Vater würde eine Ausnahme für dieses Spiel gemacht haben. Sie sollten Erlaubnis gefragt zu haben. Mario, gehorcht man ja, ja, Sie werden eine Tracht Prügel bekommen. Ich halte Ungehorsam streng zu sein, so dass ich denke, erhalten Sie eine sehr harte Prügel . Versuchen Sie, Ihre Eltern diese wieder sprechen. Die Zeit, um eine Regel zu ändern ist, bevor Sie sich entscheiden, zu missachten.

Ihr Freund,
Dave

Translation:
Hello Mario,

I am sorry that your parents have this rule for you. I understand how you would not like it.  I think that perhaps your father would have made an exception for this game.  You should have asked permission.  Mario, you disobeyed so, yes, you will get a spanking. I consider disobedience to be severe so I think you will get a very hard spanking. Try to talk to your parents about this again.  The time to change a rule is before you choose to disobey.

Your friend,
Dave

Jack

Admin
Most of the time, I'm all for 'rules are rules'. In this case, I think your father is being incredibly unreasonable.

While I think you're right that you're probably in for it this time, I would find an adult to talk to, whom my father respects, to talk to him. Your father needs to realize that school is work for you, and allowing you a break would improve your work.

However, you also need to realize that the time to talk about things is before you break the rules. I hope your father recognizes his fault in pushing you to this, but, if he doesn't, I hope you can admit your mistake.

pushkin

Cowboy
I would distinguish between two sorts of disobedience by a ten year old.   One is where he is putting himself - life or limb - at risk, which might well deserve a spanking to rub the lesson in.  The other does not, and Mario comes into the second category.

His dad can react in two ways.  He can say "Why didn't you tell me?  I would have made an exception and I would have come and watched you.  As it is, we were worried about you, because we love you.   Don't ever do that again.  Check with us first."

Or he can say "Rules are rules.  Go upstairs and get ready."  In this case Mario should seriously think about changing his dad.

Stone Man

Marshall
Katz has said it well for me. As much as I would like things to change for the better for Mario. I'm afraid that his parents just don't get it. My hope is that Mario's parents will get a chance to become acquainted with other neighborhood families and parents and see that the kids playing right after school works well.

ivor

Marshall
Mario, you should have asked your Papa if you could play in the game. As it seems to have bee an 'organised' game as opposed to just boys playing I suspect that he would have agreed to let you take part. After all taking part would have helped in you getting to know the other boys in your new area, something I'm sure your Papa wants.

But you didn't ask, so I can only hope that the 'new boys' won as that would probably make the spanking you are going to get for disobeying seem (almost) worthwhile

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Kai

Deputy
ivor wrote:Mario, you should have asked your Papa if you could play in the game. As it seems to have bee an 'organised' game as opposed to just boys playing I suspect that he would have agreed to let you take part. After all taking part would have helped in you getting to know the other boys in your new area, something I'm sure your Papa wants.

But you didn't ask, so I can only hope that the 'new boys' won as that would probably make the spanking you are going to get for disobeying seem (almost) worthwhile
DITO

squarecutter

Sherrif
I fear young man that because you disobeyed that you may not be able to avoid a spanking. With any luck thouh you may have brought the matter to a head, I think you might get the first part of Pushkin the Fathers response plus the bit about scaring your parents and getting a search started. and the spanking as well.. After that you may have an opening with Dad to get the rules relaxed but its not good for your butt to force a Daddys hand like this

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Hi Mario.

I'm afraid that it looks like you have a spanking coming, whether it will be hard or not I can't say.  But I wonder why that rule you have just broken is there.  Was it because that when you were smaller, you stayed out playing too long? Or perhaps you were too tired afterwards to do your homework and chores properly?  Think about it.

Now a possible way forward.  Man up to your spanking as best you can and afterwards don't sulk or show any resentment but get yourself back together as quickly as you can and just get on with your homework and chores.  

Later - perhaps tomorrow; find a moment when your parents are both together, not busy and in a good mood then bring the subject up again.  Tell them how much it means to you to be able to play out and make friends in your new area, that you are getting bigger and can cope, and ask if they will test you by letting you play out first for just a week.

If you can get them to agree then its up to you to make sure you don't let yourself down.  You'll likely find that if you can start showing some responsibility your freedoms will gradually increase - and your spankings diminish.

GO FOR IT and good luck

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

talebearer

Cowboy
Agree with MemoryMan. There's wisdom in that.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Talebearer

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
Dear Mario:

It is clear that your parents are cruel beasts who absolutely hate little boys... the only hope for you is to run away from home and join a circus like little Toby Tyler did.

You will have such fun... and you'll never need to go to school again...

And, you'll show your nasty father exactly what you think of him and all...

Stevie Twisted Evil

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Well, Mario, you have already tried to make your father understand your situation; in turn, he has made it clear that he is inflexible in this matter. You might try MemoryMan's suggestion, but don't be surprised if it doesn't work. Try not to be bitter towards your father, as he is probably like most adults a product of his own upbringing with a limited ability to remember what being a child is like. I'm sure he believes his rules are in your best interests. Just try to remember better when you are a father what it feels like to be a child.

Kat

Trotzkopf

Kid
Hallo Guys

Many thanks for your good advices.
I get a spanking from my dad for breaking a rule. I have it survived. A day later I tried to speak about this rule with my parents, but my dad was not willing to change this rule.
But I give not up. I had a talk with my teacher and he says the he will speak with my dad.
At the next evening was a parent meeting in our school. Not only my teacher, also the other parents talked to my dad, that it is better for a child to have a break after school.
My mother told me on the next morning that dad teeth-gnashingly agreed and I now can after I comes home from school I can go and play with myfriends.

Your now lucky Mario

Jack

Admin
I think Kat hit one important thing on the head. I also believe it's true that many parents forget that school really is work. Just like parents rarely come home from work, then start working again, kids also need a break. It's also true that people are different, and maybe this routine is what your dad had to do to get things done, but that doesn't mean that every person, or even most persons, need to do it that same way.

squarecutter

Sherrif
Jack wrote:I think Kat hit one important thing on the head.  I also believe it's true that many parents forget that school really is work.  Just like parents rarely come home from work, then start working again, kids also need a break.  It's also true that people are different, and maybe this routine is what your dad had to do to get things done, but that doesn't mean that every person, or even most persons, need to do it that same way.
My Dad used to bring work home from the office with him sometimes. No choice but he used to tackle it after supper and small kids were in bed. So yes he had family time before homework you could say.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum