a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 4/5/15 "Summer In Slovakia" An ivor Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
SUMMER IN SLOVAKIA
An ivor Production

At the start of this school year the school that your son Mikey, who has just turned 15, attends announced that it was linking with a school in Slovakia. Rather to your surprise Mikey appears to have developed a relationship with Petr a boy of similar age there.

This is Petr:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

They seem to spend a lot of time emailing each other - fortunately Petr's English is very good which is a lot more than can be said about Mikey's Slovak.

A couple of days ago Mikey, came to you asking if you would pay for him to go on holiday this summer (which is only a month or so away) to stay with Petr in Slovakia along with two of his best friends who he says have also established good friendships with other boys there. It seems the Slovak families are happy to accommodate the boys at no cost.

Over the years Mikey has been at times a bit of a brat and the idea of him spending time in Bratislava does, as you tell him, have some appeal. You also told him you would consider making a contribution towards the cost, but if he really wanted to go then he should set about earning some of the money himself.

This evening you drive home from work to see outside your house:

Mikey - 15
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mikey attired in the speedos that Petr, a very keen swimmer, sent him at Christmas, but which your SO has very firmly told him should only be worn when swimming.

Are you going to tell Mikey to get his wash leather and start on your car or is that speedo clad butt of his soon going to feel the leather of your belt?

David M. Katz

Marshall
I think my only concern here is that the SO has forbidden the speedos except when swimming.

Well, washing cars involves water too and I will explain that to my SO.  I am glad to see Mikey has taken the initiative to try to raise some money.  I will pull in and let him wash my car and give him a twenty towards his efforts.

We must then plan a time for Petr to come here as well.

Iconoclast

Trailboss
Mikey does not care if people can see his body because he is NOT FAT! My S.O. must not understand this key fact and must not understand that most boys and even some girls today, who look good, like to show off their bodies! I will inform her that she can ware as many cloths as she feels comfortable with, but not to worry about Mikey.

Iconoclast

Jack

Admin
I'm kind of torn on this, and I don't like overruling my SO, but if we're going to trust him to travel to another country, I think we need to trust him to sale a bit of beefcake with his car wash.

And honestly, my SO needs to remember that WE are parents, so dictates like this need to be discussed, not pronounced as if from on high.

Trotzkopf

Kid
For me Mickey did not anything wrong. It is a hot day and why should he not wear this nice speedos. Only why my SO did not like to see Mickey in this Speedos? In my house I am the boss.

Padraig

Trailboss
In today's world as car driver I would try to speed awa from the boy as fast as possible, just to avoid being accused of being a pervert for just looking at him....

Anyway, I'm pleased he took initiative to earn some money but I will tell him some shirt might not harm and to be careful.

Concerning the speedos it depends whether she meant speedos at all or just the quite preciuos gift from slovakia.

MemoryMan

Sherrif
I'll pull over and arrange a car wash in exchange for waiving the leathering Mikey's due.  Twisted Evil

In reality had my SO consulted me I would never have agreed such a silly ban.  As it is a unilateral rule begs unilateral enforcement and that lets me off the hook.

I can see his motivation wanting to wear Slovakian gear as he works to help finance his forthcoming visit there.  I'll pull over and, as I negotiate a realistic price to wash my car, I'll suggest that although his body may help attract custom his dress isn't really appropriate for the task in hand.  

Then if he does a good job on the car I'll double the agreed fee.

PS.  He's a lucky lad.  Slovakia, together with neighbouring Croatia and the Czech Republic stand very high on my list of favourite holiday destinations.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

squarecutter

Sherrif
Padraig wrote:In today's world as car driver I would try to speed awa from the boy as fast as possible, just to avoid being accused of being a pervert for just looking at him....

Anyway, I'm pleased he took initiative to earn some money but I will tell him some shirt might not harm and to be careful.

Concerning the speedos it depends whether she meant speedos at all or just the quite preciuos gift from slovakia.

I agree Padraig. My first reaction  to the question asked though is both and As above I think if he dresses  a bit he will have more chance of custom so I will be doing him a favour

Stone Man

Marshall
I'll strongly suggest that Mikey add a pair of shorts to his outfit of the day, as I really do think he will get more customers attired as such.

As far as the ban on speedos, my SO, son and I need to revisit the ban.

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I'm with Katz.

Kat

Emlyn Morgan

Trailboss
They are rather pretty Speedos with a design based on the Slovakian flag - and Mikey has the figure to wear them - but I agree that Speedos are not appropriate away from the beach or pool.

I'm going to whack him - pretty Speedos well down. Cool

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum