a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 4/14/15 "Round And Round On The Carousel" A Late Chat Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
ROUND AND ROUND ON THE CAROUSEL
A Late Chat Production

Lincoln is your nine year old son and he is spanked if needed.  Ellis is your sister's son and is also nine.  Your sister and brother-in-law spank Ellis if needed and you all do have and have utilized mutual spanking permission for each other's sons.

Today you have taken Lincoln and Ellis to the local amusement park.

The boys want to ride the carousel and so you sit on a nearby bench while the boys get on the ride. The park is not very busy and the boys are the only ones on the carousel so there are plenty of empty animals on the carousel.  As the ride starts, Ellis and Lincoln start running around on the carousel and are trying out different animals. The operator warns them to stop but they ignore him.  The operator stops the ride and tells the boys they have to get off.  The boys refuse.  The operator thinks he is going to pick the boys up and set them off of the ride but they start running from him dodging in and out of the various animals.  

Ellis, Your Nephew (Standing) & Lincoln, Your Son (On Camel)- Both 9
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The noise and commotion catch your attention and so you approach the ride and tell the boys to get off.  They do obey you.  The operator fills you in on what was going on.  The operator says the boys were being unsafe and the boys simply say they were having fun.

What do you do? Will Ellis want to continue standing?  Will Lincoln feel like sitting on any more animals?  

AFinch

Sherrif
They've listened to me. They've had to get off the ride. I think that's the natural consequence to their actions. I'm not going to spank them too.

Jack

Admin
That ride operator is lucky he didn't lay hands on the kids.

They get a pass this time. i'll explain that the ride operator is in charge of running it safely, and making sure people riding it obey the rules. They'll be told spankings will happen, if they do it again. They will also apologize to RO.

squarecutter

Sherrif
As the place is quiet I think I will find a bench and put each lad over my knee and give them a mild spanking over their trousers with a warning that if there is more trouble we will go home and they will not be wanting to sit on anything. Hopefully we can continue to enjoy a nice day out

John Boy

Sherrif
Ditto Jack and Kier. Though as a safety nut both boys will get the earful of a lifetime that they will wish I was spanking instead of lecturing. Razz

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

Stone Man

Marshall
Jack wrote:... I'll explain that the ride operator is in charge of running it safely, and making sure people riding it obey the rules.  They'll be told spankings will happen, if they do it again.  They will also apologize to RO.

If they really didn't know better, than this would be the way I'd handle things. It seems to me that the boys, at nine years old, would have experienced "strangers in charge" or "adults in charge" at other times in their lives and therefore would/should know that the ride operator needs to be listened to and obeyed when told to settle down.

If this is the case, the boys are in for a less fun afternoon.

ivor

Marshall
Dad is spanking you all over
All over your tiny little rears
'Cos whenever you are naughty
At least until you're forty
That's what will happen to you dears.

Dad is spanking you all over
The feeling is getting so intense,
You'll feel that you are dying
But end up only crying
And maybe see that it does make sense

Because its Dad, Dad, Dad

Also known as Uncle Chad.

[With apologies to Rogers & Hammerstein Smile ]

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Emlyn Morgan

Trailboss
Ah yes,  June is busting out all over.  Was that from Carousel?  I have forgotten.  Rodgers and Hammerstein wrote so many wonderful songs.  I think I like them all.

At the time of that song - I suppose 1959 - June Thomas from round the close was indeed busting out up top if not all over.  We were all at that adolescent age when things grow, so we thought of the song as relating to her.

Anyway, I'm going to whack them.

AFinch

Sherrif
Emlyn Morgan wrote:Ah yes,  June is busting out all over.  Was that from Carousel?  I have forgotten.  Rodgers and Hammerstein wrote so many wonderful songs.  I think I like them all.

At the time of that song - I suppose 1959 - June Thomas from round the close was indeed busting out up top if not all over.  We were all at that adolescent age when things grow, so we thought of the song as relating to her.

Anyway, I'm going to whack them.

It was 1945 actually.

Jack

Admin
Stone Man wrote:
Jack wrote:... I'll explain that the ride operator is in charge of running it safely, and making sure people riding it obey the rules.  They'll be told spankings will happen, if they do it again.  They will also apologize to RO.

If they really didn't know better, than this would be the way I'd handle things. It seems to me that the boys, at nine years old, would have experienced "strangers in charge" or "adults in charge" at other times in their lives and therefore would/should know that the ride operator needs to be listened to and obeyed when told to settle down.

Stoney, in many ways I could agree with you. In this case, they're on a ride, certainly not obviously dangerous (I'd probably feel the youthful operator is applying the general rules too strictly myself), and since there was no one else around...

krydon

Cowboy
They would both get a telling off, emphasised with a couple of swats and given a last warning. Behave or else

MemoryMan

Sherrif
He ride operator was in charge and he needs to be listened to. It was a safety matter if only a very minor one - but in these litigious days...........???

If the boys want to behave like brats then they can become sore bottomed brats.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
We're leaving the park and they're getting spanked when I get them home. I don't believe for a second they didn't know better; furthermore, they certainly knew better than to defy the ride operator.

Kat

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum