a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 4/23/15 "Close Shave" A Pi Beta Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
CLOSE SHAVE
A Pi Beta Production

You have two sons, Rupert aged 15 and Oliver aged 8. You have bushy eyebrows and Oliver recently was very interested as he watched you trim these with the attachment on your electric razor, asking you lots of questions, both about the eyebrows and shaving in general. You try to answer his questions and point out that he really won't have to worry about shaving for several years. You also point out that the razor isn't a toy and isn't to be played with.

RUPERT AND OLIVER
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You have to go out for about an hour and leave Rupert in charge, telling him to keep a close watch on Oliver. He's done it before without any problems.

When you return, however, you find Rupert trying to comfort a very tearful Oliver and to tend to several nasty scratches down his arm. Your razor is on the floor. It turns out that Oliver has "borrowed" your razor and has first used the trimmer attachment to trim off the whiskers of your fairly elderly and very patient Labrador and then turned his attention to trimming off the whiskers of the family cat. The cat didn't take kindly to this and attacked Oliver, but not before he'd managed to trim off several whiskers from one side of the cat's face.

THE VICTIMS (Before "Treatment")

When asked where Rupert was at the time, it emerges that he was skyping a friend from his bedroom, and only reacted when he heard Oliver's screams.

You now have an unhappy dog, an angry spitting cat, an injured Oliver and a rather shamefaced Rupert.

How are you going to deal with the two boys - and, perhaps, the animals also.

David M. Katz

Marshall
Rupert gets an ear full of my displeasure but that is all. Oliver has had his consequences. As far as the dog and cat, well, they'll get over it and the whiskers will grow back. In the future I will keep my razor put up out of reach.

But, Rupert, we need to get you to a fashion designer quick - because those shorts . . . damn!

Jack

Admin
I'm tempted to punish Rupert by making him wear that outfit in public, and I wish I had some Mercurochrome to doctor Oliver's slices.

As it is, Rupert is going to lose his computer privileges for a bit, but not too long, since he shouldn't have to keep a constant eye on his little brother.

As for Oliver, I'm going to give him a chance to explain why he thought this was a good idea, but by the time I finish lecturing him, he'll probably be begging for a spanking. (I can believe the dog was patient, but cutting a cats whiskers is cruel, and you can't tell me the cat wasn't panicking from the noise even before that).

squarecutter

Sherrif
Its tempting to switch to wet-shaving and get a strop as an accessory!

Seriously I go with Jack though I might ask how they'd like it if I took a razor to their hair

squarecutter

Sherrif
David M. Katz wrote:Rupert gets an ear full of my displeasure but that is all.  Oliver has had his consequences.  As far as the dog and cat, well, they'll get over it and the whiskers will grow back.  In the future I will keep my razor put up out of reach.

But, Rupert, we need to get you to a fashion designer quick - because those shorts . . . damn!

How about these David

AFinch

Sherrif
I don't think an 8 year old should require constant supervision. I think a 15 year old is old enough to watch his little brother, but that should not require the same sort of constant supervision as an infant, or even a 5 year old. I don't think Rupert is going to even get an earful, and he's definitely not getting more than that.

Oliver was told to leave the razor alone, and he disobeyed. He'd normally be getting spanked for that (I did, WITH a razor strop (though it was only one) when I played with my dad's straight razor at age 5--and cut myself, not badly, to boot while doing so.

Like Dave, I think he's already created his own "natural consequences", though HE will still get an earful and a promise that if it happens again, the consequences will go beyond natural ones.

The critters' hair and whiskers will grow back, though Oliver will again be hearing about the cruelty of messing with the cat.

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Rupert is in the clear.  He was on hand when needed and since I don't keep Oliver under surveillance 24/7 it is unreasonable to expect Rupert to do so.

Oliver has reaped the natural consequences of his act wrt. the cat. He can now drop his pants ready to reap the natural consequences of wilful disobedience.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

ivor

Marshall
On consideration I'll side with MM. Oliver's actions are verging on animal cruelty and deserve to be punished.

What hasn't been mentioned before is that the picture of the pair was taken after the shaver incident. Rupert's punishment was to have to wear those shorts and socks in public for the next week. Evil or Very Mad

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Stone Man

Marshall
MemoryMan wrote:Rupert is in the clear.  He was on hand when needed and since I don't keep Oliver under surveillance 24/7 it is unreasonable to expect Rupert to do so.

Oliver has reaped the natural consequences of his act wrt. the cat. He can now drop his pants ready to reap the natural consequences of wilful disobedience.

I'm on board with this action.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum