Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site


You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 06-21-2015 - The Photographer - A Stevie Weeks Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater


Bransom Postmaster
THE PHOTOGRAPHER
A Stevie Weeks Production

Your eleven year old son, Tom, enjoys taking pictures.  Some of his photographs are rather good.  Tom has an older digital camera that you gave him when you upgraded. The camera does not take very good pictures and so you do allow Tom to use your new camera on occasion.  Tom is very responsible and so you have no issues with letting him use the camera as long as you don't have need for it.  You plan on giving Tom an upgraded camera for his upcoming birthday.  Tom's pictures are usually of the surrounding landscape, pets, woodland animals, etc.  

TOM - 11
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today Tom asks to use your camera.  You allow Tom to use the camera and he heads out for his photography expedition.  Tom returns home and uploads the pictures to his computer and returns the camera to you.  Tom forgets to erase the SD card.

You happen to be preparing the camera this evening to use it for a project for work.  You note there are still pictures on the SD card and so you review them.  You do not find the expected photos of dogs, squirrels, flowers and trees. Instead Tom has obviously visited the local beach and community swimming pool. (Neither are outside his allowed boundaries so that is not an issue.)

The card is full of pictures of bikini clad and swimsuit clad female breasts.  It is obvious the pictures were not posed but were taken without the subjects' knowledge.  The photos show no faces - just breasts.

Do you address this with Tom?  If so, how?


_________________
Can you dig it?
http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Skater

AFinch


Sherrif
Pretty normal behavior for an 11 year old. No spanking or other punishment.

We WILL, however, sit and have a chat about the (legal) consequences of taking such pictures, especially without permission, and especially if those breasts happen to belong to someone under the age of 18. It's a mad, mad, mad, mad world, and not in a good way.

http://althouse.blogspot.ca/2015/06/male-teen-has-consensual-sex-with.html

I'll make sure to share this story with him.

Jack


Admin
I think 11 is a bit young for behavior like this, but as long as he's not trying to sell them or anything, I'm not going to freak.

As far as I know, pictures in a public area are still okay, but I will warn him that he can stir up trouble by doing things like this. That's beyond the fact that objectifying people is an objectionable habit,and one I discourage.

No spanking, but maybe I'll buy him a subscription to Maxim.


_________________
"In the end, it's just a story. But if you ask me, it's all true."
http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

David M. Katz


Marshall
Jack wrote:I think 11 is a bit young for behavior like this, but as long as he's not trying to sell them or anything, I'm not going to freak.

As far as I know, pictures in a public area are still okay, but I will warn him that he can stir up trouble by doing things like this.  That's beyond the fact that objectifying people is an objectionable habit,and one I discourage.

No spanking, but maybe I'll buy him a subscription to Maxim.

Jack has a very reasonable response so I will give my ditto to him. cheers


_________________
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=David+M.+Katz

Kat


Editor Extraordinaire
Count me in with the others.

Kat

StevieWeeks


Trailboss
Ohhhhh the shame of it all... my son is straight!... how can I ever hold my head up again in this town and all...

Quick... send him to a camp where they'll treat him for this dreadful, sinful perversion...

How can this have happened??? Shocked 

Stevie

ivor


Marshall
Luckily I am now abreast of the situation so I'll need to keep an eye on how things develop.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

MemoryMan


Sherrif
ivor wrote:Luckily I am now abreast of the situation so I'll need to keep an eye on how things develop.
................. and if necessary get to the bottom of things.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

squarecutter


Sherrif
I agree with Kier and Jack. We may possibly have to edit a few out of this gallery

pushkin


Cowboy
For once I'm with the consensus, but I'm left wondering how Stevie managed to have a son..... Shocked

David M. Katz


Marshall
StevieWeeks wrote:Ohhhhh the shame of it all... my son is straight!... how can I ever hold my head up again in this town and all...

Quick... send him to a camp where they'll treat him for this dreadful, sinful perversion...

How can this have happened??? Shocked 

Stevie

Stevie,

Pause and take a deep breath.  He isn't necessarily straight.  Perhaps he is simply an entrepreneur and sees an opportunity to cash in on his talent.   Twisted Evil   Shocked


_________________
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=David+M.+Katz

StevieWeeks


Trailboss
Pushkin wrote:but I'm left wondering how Stevie managed to have a son..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Surrogate mother and artificial insemination...

Adoption...

whatever...



Last edited by StevieWeeks on Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fenz


Cowboy
StevieWeeks wrote:
Ivor wrote:but I'm left wondering how Stevie managed to have a son..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Surrogate mother and artificial insemination...

Adoption...

whatever...

kidnapping..

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum