You are not connected. Please login or register

25 June 2015 - Whodunnit?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 25 June 2015 - Whodunnit? on Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:45 pm

Jack

Admin
Whodunnit?
A Jack Production

You were an accident. You have four older siblings, the youngest of whom was fifteen when you were born. It was actually pretty nice in a lot of ways, but you also ended up with six people who thought they needed to supervise you, and who were willing to bust your butt when you got out of line.

Today, you're not only grown, but you're successful. You graduated with a degree in history, intending to teach. You did teach for a while, but you're also a published author, and you make enough money from your historical novels (mainly the horror, mystery, and romances you turn out to support your 'real literature') that you were able to quit teaching.

One of the benefits of your success is that you're able to watch your nephews during school breaks. A group of them are all bunched up in age, they all get along well, and you enjoy your time with them.

Most of the time.

Like you, however, each of them can be a handful, and you find it necessary to bust the occasional butt.

While you're generally pretty easy going, you do have a few rules, and one of the strictest is that your office is private and off limits. You have everything in their exactly as you like it, and they have plenty of space to enjoy themselves when they're inside. Further, while your computer is a bit nicer, they have computer access without going into your office. That's why, when you go in this morning, you're upset to see that things have been moved around.

You question the boys, and none of them admit to it. You really don't want to try to make them tattle on each other, and you don't want to punish the whole group, so you leave them in a bedroom with instructions for the guilty party to think about it, and why it would be better to admit it.

You go and calm down. You give them a time to think, and maybe for them to discuss things. After you've calmed down, you approach the door and hear talking. "No way, not all of us he won't."

You open the door to find...

Your nephews - David (13), Tim (13), Dillon (12), Frank (12), Joe (11), Mike (10)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"We don't know who did it, Uncle," Tim, the groups' usual (smooth talking) spokesman tells you. "You'll just have to spank us all."

What's your next step?

2 Re: 25 June 2015 - Whodunnit? on Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:54 pm

Pi Beta

Deputy
"Well, if it had been just one of you, I'd planned to use my hand. At one for each year of you ages, that would mean 71 spanks - too much for my hand.

"So I think I'd better go and fetch my strop and make it the same with that. Now are you sure it you don't want to reveal which of you it was? I'll be back in a couple of minutes."

3 Re: 25 June 2015 - Whodunnit? on Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:24 pm

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Pi Beta wrote:"Well, if it had been just one of you, I'd planned to use my hand. At one for each year of you ages, that would mean 71 spanks - too much for my hand.

"So I think I'd better go and fetch my strop and make it the same with that. Now are you sure it you don't want to reveal which of you it was? I'll be back in a couple of minutes."

What an inspired solution, a touch of genius in fact.  Count me in Twisted Evil

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

4 Re: 25 June 2015 - Whodunnit? on Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:13 pm

Y Lee Coyote

Cowboy
I do agree that Pi Beta thoughts are good but it's likely that they all knew what was happening before, during and after the incursion.  One lad probably whould have returned stuff to the proper places while several would have gotten things messed up.

There is also the important 'we are one' feeling that is probably very important to maintain.  But, it sounds like they were betting that they all would not get it, so that means seventy-one swings although not of the best (because of their scheming).

Y.

http://www.asstr.org/~YLeeCoyote/

5 Re: 25 June 2015 - Whodunnit? on Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:56 pm

John Boy

Sherrif
Let me get the paddles out and see if they still sing the same tune.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

6 Re: 25 June 2015 - Whodunnit? on Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:18 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
Call me soft and inconsistent.

I'm going to let it pass since nothing was broken.

Perhaps my good buddy Iconoclast can get me a deal on a CCTV security system.  That way if it happens again then . . . Embarassed Embarassed

Nice taste in undies, boys. Very Happy

7 Re: 25 June 2015 - Whodunnit? on Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:28 pm

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I'm with Katz. Maybe it's time to look into putting a lock on the office door since I feel so strongly about violation of that space.

Kat

8 Re: 25 June 2015 - Whodunnit? on Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:18 pm

AFinch

Sherrif
K Club united. While one SHOULD have a reasonable expectation of privacy on one's own home (and I'll leave the editorial comments on that subject to Icono, with whom I agree on that matter), if I'm that concerned about the boys (or anyone else) invading my "personal sanctuary", a lock on the door would be a very simple and effective solution.

9 Re: 25 June 2015 - Whodunnit? on Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:04 am

ivor

Marshall
Is it my birthday? This is too good an offer to decline!

I normally get a single butt to spank, occasionally two and very rarely three, but all six!! And looking as if they want me to.......

These aren't going to be hard spanks but I'm not going to let them call my bluff completely.

Then I'll go and buy a lock.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

10 Re: 25 June 2015 - Whodunnit? on Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:07 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
Think I'm going to do this school style.since it will be easier on my arm all with the same paddle as they are close in age . 4 licks@ 13 years , 3 @12 years and 2 for the others . Hard but not quite of the best. Pants down lads

11 Re: 25 June 2015 - Whodunnit? Today at 11:49 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum