You are not connected. Please login or register

14 July 2015 - Two Pair or a Red Jack?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 14 July 2015 - Two Pair or a Red Jack? on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:44 pm

Jack

Admin
Two Pair or a Red Jack?
A Jack Production

You're Jack. You're 13-years old. You're in trouble.

You have a certain amount of freedom during the summer, but your parents are of the opinion that you've been abusing it. Today, you left the house without finishing your chores, you went out of bounds, and you came home after curfew. Last time you abused your freedom, Dad promised that next time, he'd respond by abusing your butt.

Your dad is a real spanker. For minor stuff, it's usually just his hand on your boxers. More serious offenses (or repeated offenses, or multiple offenses) usually end up with his bare hand on your bare butt. And for really serious offenses, it's still your bare butt, but it's with the paddle. You don't get that often, and when you do, you know you're going to be bawling before he finishes, and tender for a while after.

With three strikes against you today, you have no doubt that the paddle is what dad has in mind. The thing is, you actually did finish your chores before you left, so you really only have two errors, so you can hope for 'just' his hand (like that's still not enough to leave you sore and crying).

Here's your problem.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That's you on the left, and your 10-year old brother, Matt, on the right.

You tell people that you don't introduce Matt as your 'little brother the annoying pest' because you don't like being repetitive. The truth, though, is that he's usually pretty cool, and in a lot of ways, he's your best friend.

He's also the reason Mom thinks you didn't finish your chores. He'd asked you to swap out with him a couple of days ago, and he's the one who didn't finish. You even have the trade card he signed (just like Dad requires on chore trades) to prove it. All you have to do is show that card to dad, and you're at least getting off more lightly - maybe keeping that darned paddle in the drawer where it belongs.

The thing is,while you've been having trouble with curfew and boundaries, Matt's been having trouble with chores. It was just three days ago that Dad put Matt on final warning. If he has more chore trouble in the next week, he'll be getting paddled on his bare butt.

You do love your little brother, but that paddle really does burn bad. Are you going to be a very red Jack, or will there be two pair tonight?

2 Re: 14 July 2015 - Two Pair or a Red Jack? on Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:57 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
I'm 13 so, yeah, I'm gonna throw Matt under the closest bus.

Hopefully Dad will decide to sit us both down and discuss it all and put us both on final final warning.

If not, well, misery enjoys company.

3 Re: 14 July 2015 - Two Pair or a Red Jack? on Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:48 pm

Fenz

Cowboy
I can't do that to my little brother. I'll get rid of the trade card and take my chances with the paddle. But Matt owes me one. Smile

4 Re: 14 July 2015 - Two Pair or a Red Jack? on Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:56 pm

AFinch

Sherrif
I'd like to think I'd be like Fenz, but a real 13 year old would almost certainly throw his brother under the bus to try to save his own butt. K Club.

5 Re: 14 July 2015 - Two Pair or a Red Jack? on Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:34 am

ivor

Marshall
Perhaps it is time for a discussion with Matt. Is he willing to fess up? If he does it might save both our butts, but it could end up with both of us getting paddled. scratch

I now how much that paddle hurts and Matt's butt is a lot smaller than mine but then maybe Dad doesn't paddle him as hard or as many times as he does me 'cos I'm older and should know better.

I do hold a trump card though............... "Matt!"

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

6 Re: 14 July 2015 - Two Pair or a Red Jack? on Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:59 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
How about some honesty with special pleading thrown in and I do my best to persuade Dad to to at least keep his paddle in the drawer for both of us, otherwise sorry little guy

7 Re: 14 July 2015 - Two Pair or a Red Jack? on Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:44 am

Padraig

Trailboss
Who threw whom under the bus in the first place?

Sorry, squirt, but you knew better than not to do the chores you traded, especially since Dad warned you several times. So, unless I owe him one, he'll have to take ihis own medicine. But if I have to take his share, he owe me big time.

8 Re: 14 July 2015 - Two Pair or a Red Jack? on Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:21 am

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I really think I'm going to have Matt owe me big time on this one. I'm getting my ass busted, no matter what. Even with the paddle upgrade, I don't think it's worth causing Matt to get a paddling too. The potential leniency for me is just not that much.

Kat

9 Re: 14 July 2015 - Two Pair or a Red Jack? on Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:23 pm

Jack

Admin
Ivor, when I wrote this, I saw it as each boy having their own paddle, like in my house.

Other than that, I think I agree with Ivor. I'm going to at least talk to Matt and make sure he understands the stakes before I have to talk with Dad. If he doesn't want to admit to it, I think I'll make it clear that he owes me BIG TIME and take what I've got coming for not making sure he covered the trade.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum