Jack

Admin
Pants Down? What's Up?
A Jack and Leti Production

This is Tim.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tim is ten.

Tim is your partner's son.

You and Tim have become close, and he's asked you if you would 'be (his) daddy', just like you do with your own kids when they visit.

Yes, that includes sore bottoms.

Tim is about to get his first bare bottomed spanking. What did he do and how will you handle it?

2 Re: 16 July 2015 - Pants Down? What's Up? on Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:32 pm

John Boy

Sherrif
He was late past his curfew and he has been warned before. Since it is his first time it will be a medium hand spanking with a little thinking time at the end.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

3 Re: 16 July 2015 - Pants Down? What's Up? on Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:37 pm

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Tim has failed for the third time this week to take care of his pet cat's litter box. Since he got the cat, Lionheart, six months ago, this has been an occasional problem. Up to now, a reminder has been sufficient to keep Tim on the ball for at least a few weeks. This week, however, summer activities have led to repeated negligence. After the first time, he got a reminder; after the second, a warning that he'd get a spanking if it happened again in the near future.

The spanking shouldn't be a surprise for Tim, though I suspect it will be a shock. Once I've made Tim aware that he neglected the cat's box again, I'll take him to his room. Depending on what is more comfortable for him, he can either take down his clothes himself or have me do it. Then I'll tip him over my lap and give him a brief, not-too-severe, hand spanking. What happens after again depends on what is more comfortable for Tim. If he wants a hug or other post-spanking attention, he'll get it. If he needs some time alone, he can have that also.

Kat

4 Re: 16 July 2015 - Pants Down? What's Up? on Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:36 am

LLALVA

Trailboss
Cookies!

He tried to get into the cookie jar and used the table to reach it, the jar slipped and is now in pieces all around the kitchen floor.

I think a hand spanking and not cookies would be enough.

5 Re: 16 July 2015 - Pants Down? What's Up? on Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:15 am

Jack

Admin
I really like Kat's, but it wouldn't be fair in this one for me to just say ditto, so...

It's summer, and my nine-year old son, Tommy, is here on visitation right now. Tommy came home late, but not late enough for a spanking. The trouble is, he left his bike in the driveway, and he's been warned about that numerous times (even more than once since he's been here the past week).

Tommy was still in his room, basketball shorts and Batman briefs around his knees, crying, when Tim came up to me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Jack, I was with Timmy when we got home, and I put my bike down right next to his."

He sounded almost wistful, but almost very nervous when he said it.

"And you think you should be treated like Tommy was?"

His eyes were wide, and his lips were trembling. His fingers clutched nervously at the waist of his pants. Still, he nodded.

"Let's go to your room," I said, picking him up.

He wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Do you think you can take your pants and undies down, or should I do it for you."

He squirmed around a bit to look into my eyes.

"Just like you do with Tommy."

6 Re: 16 July 2015 - Pants Down? What's Up? on Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:49 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
Timmy got a note from school yesterday about talking in class after being told not to. He was to stay for after school detention He didnt pass it to me but instead signed my name himself. It wasnt a good forgery and the school rang home about it. The school dont do paddling but after I pick Timmy up from school he will be going over my knee for a hard hand spanking, this time, but he will see the paddle I am keeping for serious matters which this will be considered one of in future

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum