a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 07-18-2015 Russ To Judgement - An Ivor Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
Russ to Judgement
An Ivor Production

An elderly lady lives in the house that is immediately behind yours. Your 14 year old son Russ' bedroom is at the back of the house.Over the last few weeks the lady has approached you three times saying that Russ has been exposing himself to her from his bedroom window. The first time she made the allegation you simply ignored her as you know she can be cantankerous about various things. The second time you took it more seriously and spoke to Russ. He said that he must simply have been changing or had come out of the shower when she saw him. On the third occasion you began to suspect that the lady might have a point and you told Russ that he was not to stand in front of the window in any state of undress and when changing to make sure he was away from the window. If you caught him not following these instructions then he would get his butt whipped.

Today Russ has come home from school and gone up to shower and change. You consider he has been there longer than necessary so you go up stairs quietly to him room, open the door and see:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Can Russ drop the towel and get over the bed?

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
should he prepare for a lickin'? Yes

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Unless Russ has a very good explanation, I think so. On the other hand, I have to wonder why the elderly lady is staring in Russ's window. If he's an exhibitionist, she must be a voyeur. I guess if she is, she'll get quite a show tonight. Tomorrow I'm buying some window film that will effectively make this a moot issue.

Kat

Y Lee Coyote

Cowboy
This remind me of an old joke which, alas, I can not find on the web.

The proper elderly lady complained to the sheriff that she could see a batch of boys swimming naked from her porch.  The sheriff sees that she can and tells to boys to find another swimming hole.

A couple of days later, the lady is complaining again.  Even thought the boys have moved upstream she has the horrid view from her second floor window.  Again the sheriff tells to boys to move.

Of course, she complains again.  "I can see them from my attic window."  They go up into the attic and the sheriff looks but fails to see them.   "Oh, you have stand on that trunk and look around the tree." she explains.

Queen Gertrude had the right idea when she said: "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Just a check that he being reasonable.

Y.

Last edited by Y Lee Coyote on Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.asstr.org/~YLeeCoyote/

Padraig

Trailboss
She might have a point, on the other hand, it's his bedroom. Hopefully some bushes between the houses will solve the issue.

John Boy

Sherrif
Kat wrote:Unless Russ has a very good explanation, I think so. On the other hand, I have to wonder why the elderly lady is staring in Russ's window. If he's an exhibitionist, she must be a voyeur. I guess if she is, she'll get quite a show tonight. Tomorrow I'm buying some window film that will effectively make this a moot issue.

Kat
Ditto

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

AFinch

Sherrif
Is looking out your window wearing a ball cap, t-shirt, and completely covered with a towel exposing yourself? I think not. I understand that the picture may not represent, for various reasons, what exactly what was seen when I peeked in the door, but the scenario says this is what I saw. And if so, I don't see that he's done anything wrong.

Otherwise, I agree with Kat's idea of buying a one-way window film. The lady who doth protest too much will only see her own reflection next time she stares into Russ' window.

squarecutter

Sherrif
Simple thing, Net curtains. The best English suburban houses have 'em. Russ does seem to be looking out and raising his shirt. Is he trying to provoke the lady. If that's the case I will spank him. I don't need a neighbour feud, Sad thing is I really don't want to be running in on my son when he's just had a shower.

Jack

Admin
The thing that strikes me most about that picture is basically what Kier said - that's a really weird way to be dressed. What's on under the towel? Is he getting ready to expose himself, or is he using the towel for cover while changing, and just checking to see if the old bat is watching him.

Seriously, though, I think Y Lee has the right idea. If she doesn't want to see my son undressed, she can stop watching his window. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure that an adult woman who's watching the window of a boy to see him in states of undress is violating more than one law. I'm going to talk to him, but I think the film on the window will take care of things better than a spanking would.

ivor

Marshall
"you told Russ that he was not to stand in front of the window in any state of undress and when changing to make sure he was away from the window. If you caught him not following these instructions then he would get his butt whipped."

He's definitely doing what I told him not to do and judging by the sneer on his face I think he is trying to goad the old lady. So he can move from the window to the bed and the towel can come off when he lays over it.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Y Lee Coyote

Cowboy
Just a couple of thoughts --

Net curtains?  Probably not the image a teen youth wants in his den.

Window film?  So the youth may not open his window.  Mmmm, guess you must have some solar panels to pay for the air conditioning.

A towel not dressed?  True for a fancy dinner but OK in a youth's room.  What sort of prude are you trying to make of him?

Bushes?  Probably need some pretty big ones to cover the second floor windows.

I think that we need to watch to see if the neighbor is a female Peeping Tom perving on my young and innocent son.

One of my many talents I not being able to tell a joke very well.  I've edited the one above as I recalled more.

Y.

http://www.asstr.org/~YLeeCoyote/

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Y, in Texas, you pay for the air conditioning and the last thing you'd want to do in this triple digit heat is open the window. Some of the film actually blocks heat, so should be a good thing. Very Happy

Kat

AFinch

Sherrif
Y Lee Coyote wrote:Just a couple of thoughts --

Window film?  So the youth may not open his window.  Mmmm, guess you must have some solar panels to pay for the air conditioning.

A towel not dressed?  True for a fancy dinner but OK in a youth's room.  What sort of prude are you trying to make of him?

Y.

I did some checking.  Window film is designed to block 80% of solar energy, and is specifically used to reduce energy costs with AC.  It goes only on the window panes, so you COULD still open a window if you wished.   You can't see in (at least not very well--95% is the figure given in the product information) during the DAY.  You would still need window coverings at night as you can always see from the darker to the lighter side of the glass.

Iconoclast

Trailboss
Jack wrote:The thing that strikes me most about that picture is basically what Kier said - that's a really weird way to be dressed.  What's on under the towel?  Is he getting ready to expose himself, or is he using the towel for cover while changing, and just checking to see if the old bat is watching him.

Seriously, though, I think Y Lee has the right idea.  If she doesn't want to see my son undressed, she can stop watching his window.  As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure that an adult woman who's watching the window of a boy to see him in states of undress is violating more than one law.  I'm going to talk to him, but I think the film on the window will take care of things better than a spanking would.

On the other hand he may just be looking out to see what the weather is like, so he will know what to put on.

Iconoclast

Jack

Admin
Iconoclast wrote:
Jack wrote:The thing that strikes me most about that picture is basically what Kier said - that's a really weird way to be dressed.  What's on under the towel?  Is he getting ready to expose himself, or is he using the towel for cover while changing, and just checking to see if the old bat is watching him.

Seriously, though, I think Y Lee has the right idea.  If she doesn't want to see my son undressed, she can stop watching his window.  As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure that an adult woman who's watching the window of a boy to see him in states of undress is violating more than one law.  I'm going to talk to him, but I think the film on the window will take care of things better than a spanking would.

On the other hand he may just be looking out to see what the weather is like, so he will know what to put on.

Iconoclast

Or he could have heard a noise.

While Ivor definitely has a point about what you told him, I have to agree with Y Lee that, if he's not actually dressed, he's certainly decent. I think the real problem is that we have a snapshot, while we really need a video Wink

Oh, and there is one other point - Dad thinks his teenage son has been in his room too long, so he goes upstairs and opens the door without knocking? What did you expect to catch him doing? Embarassed

talebearer

Cowboy
Jack has some good points. One way of determining his culpability is how he reacts after he hears the shutter click and sees you standing there. Of course, you may have some 'splainin' to do as to why the Candid Camera bit.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Talebearer

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum