You are not connected. Please login or register

13 August 2015 - Too Delay or Too Hard?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 13 August 2015 - Too Delay or Too Hard? on Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:08 pm

Jack

Admin
Your name is Evan. You're 12 years old.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You'll be starting seventh grade in a couple of weeks, and you've already started football practice. You practice from 7am until 11am. By the time you finish, it's very hot, and you're very tired. Your big brother also plays football, and you knew from him that practice does not take the place of homework (once school starts) or chores. Your parents made that very plain to you (not to mention, you know big bro has been spanked for it before).

Yesterday was Tuesday, the second day of practice, and you'd done your chores. You might not have done as good a job as you could, but you did do them.... mostly. Dad had to leave for work early this morning, so Mom took you to practice. You could tell she wasn't happy, but she waited until your brother got out of the car, and she told you that they noticed you had not done all your chores, and that the ones you did do weren't done well. And the second part could really be said about Monday night as well.

You're a little nervous, and promise yourself you'll do better, then you don't think about it again, until you finish practice, and have showered and dressed. You're kind of excited, because Mom is busy this afternoon, so you're going over to your Uncle Jack's house. He has a pool, and there are always a lot of kids hanging around, and a lot going on. Then you notice that you have a text.

It's from Dad.

Call me when practice is over.

You call him, and he asks you about your chores. You admit what Mom had said, but promise you'll do better. Then he reminds you that you'd already had some chore trouble the week before, and he's afraid you can't skate this time, so you'll be getting spanked when he gets home.

Now you feel a little sick to your stomach.

When Dad had to work out of town, and Mom was sick, they had you live with Uncle Jack for a while. He treated you just like his own kids, including spanking your butt when you got in trouble. You know Dad likes and trusts him, and he's even the emergency person on your school phone number list, after Mom and Dad. If you asked, Dad would probably let him spank you, so you could get it over with, and Jack would probably do it.

The trouble is, while Dad does spank hard, Uncle Jack spanks REAL hard.

To wait, or to take worse; that is the question.

What's your answer?

2 Re: 13 August 2015 - Too Delay or Too Hard? on Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:58 pm

Padraig

Trailboss
Ok, busted. Waiting sucks. I know from experience that Uncle Jack will notice something might be wrong with me. So I think it will be best to talk to him. He has a lot of boys, maybe he has more sympathy for some minor lapses? Hope dies last...

3 Re: 13 August 2015 - Too Delay or Too Hard? on Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:47 pm

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
If I'm 12, I'm going to delay. I'm going to hope that something happens to change Dad's mind. Maybe I can talk him out of it. Part of being 13 is that I live in the moment. Also, if I'm weighing the advantages of waiting against the advantages of getting things over with, waiting means a less hard spanking, possibly mitigated because I did have to wait. I also think that I'd be more comfortable with my own dad in my own home. One of the worst parts of being spanked is the embarrassment; there are fewer people at home who will know what is happening.

Besides, if I get hit by a car or struck by lightning on my way home, then I'll have taken a spanking for nothing. Razz

Kat

4 Re: 13 August 2015 - Too Delay or Too Hard? on Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:34 am

AFinch

Sherrif
Ditto Kat.

5 Re: 13 August 2015 - Too Delay or Too Hard? on Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:44 am

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Kat's pretty well nailed it.

.............and if I apologise instead of making excuses....................??????????????????

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

6 Re: 13 August 2015 - Too Delay or Too Hard? on Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:01 am

ivor

Marshall
Potential problem with asking Uncle Jack to spank is that Dad might decide that this offence had nothing to do with Uncle Jack and so he shouldn't be spanking for it. Thus you could end up with another one from Dad!

How about instead of gong to Uncle Jack's for the afternoon you go home and do some of those chores - and maybe a few extra?

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

7 Re: 13 August 2015 - Too Delay or Too Hard? on Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:25 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
I go with Kats answer. I'm having fun here, Not so easy with a sore butt, Anyway I did most of the chores, may be not well but.. surely it wont be- like- a spanking for doing nothing. Dad might even understand and go easy Question

Last edited by squarecutter on Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total

8 Re: 13 August 2015 - Too Delay or Too Hard? on Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:40 am

Jack

Admin
ivor wrote:Potential problem with asking Uncle Jack to spank is that Dad might decide that this offence had nothing to do with Uncle Jack and so he shouldn't be spanking for it. Thus you could end up with another one from Dad!

Good thought, but the idea is that you ask Dad if Uncle Jack can give your spanking, so you don't have to worry about that.

ivor wrote:How about instead of gong to Uncle Jack's for the afternoon you go home and do some of those chores - and maybe a few extra?

That's a good possibility, except that Mom's gone, so you're supposed to go to Uncle Jack's for the afternoon. On the other hand, you are 12, so maybe Dad will allow it and consider it.

9 Re: 13 August 2015 - Too Delay or Too Hard? on Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:59 am

ivor

Marshall
Jack wrote:
ivor wrote:Potential problem with asking Uncle Jack to spank is that Dad might decide that this offence had nothing to do with Uncle Jack and so he shouldn't be spanking for it. Thus you could end up with another one from Dad!

Good thought, but the idea is that you ask Dad if Uncle Jack can give your spanking, so you don't have to worry about that.

ivor wrote:How about instead of gong to Uncle Jack's for the afternoon you go home and do some of those chores - and maybe a few extra?

That's a good possibility, except that Mom's gone, so you're supposed to go to Uncle Jack's for the afternoon.  On the other hand, you are 12, so maybe Dad will allow it and consider it.

1) Good point which I had missed.

2) In this day and age it is probably illegal for a 12 year old to be alone at home so I suspect that won't work either.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

10 Re: 13 August 2015 - Too Delay or Too Hard? on Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:37 am

Jack

Admin
ivor wrote:2) In this day and age it is probably illegal for a 12 year old to be alone at home so I suspect that won't work either.

This probably deserves a thread of it's own, but I'll risk it.

I just Googled, and there isn't a legal age in Texas, but it depends on a variety of circumstances. On the other hand, every state for which an age could be found, only one of them isn't legal by 12 (14 in Illinios).

You'd probably be safe...

11 Re: 13 August 2015 - Too Delay or Too Hard? on Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:50 am

kalico

Sherrif
I'm going to talk to uncle jack about my problems as I know us guys can talk with him about anything.. Then I'll ask if maybe he can spank me to get it over with, then call dad and see if he says it's okay... I want to have fun at uncle jacks but if I have a. Spanking weighing me down I won't be able too.......

Hugs kal

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum