a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 9/3/15 "Archie And The Chicken" A DMK Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
ARCHIE AND THE CHICKEN
A DMK Production

This is your eleven year old son Archie and he is holding a chicken. (Duh.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You are about to tell Archie he is getting a spanking and the reason involves that chicken.

What did Archie (and the chicken) do and how will the spanking be given?

AFinch

Sherrif
Archie forgot, again!, to close the door to the free range pen. This is one of many chickens who are currently trying to answer the age old question: "Why did the chicken cross the road?"

He looks awfully happy for someone who's about to get spanked.

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
Stevie wouldn't touch this one with a ten foot pole and all... Shocked

All right... I couldn't resist...

This monkey is going to get spanked because he's choking the chicken in public and all... Twisted Evil

Last edited by StevieWeeks on Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total

David M. Katz

Marshall
AFinch wrote:
He looks awfully happy for someone who's about to get spanked.

You haven't pronounced sentence yet. Very Happy Twisted Evil

David M. Katz

Marshall
Sorry about the DYI concept but I was up against a time conflict this afternoon.

Please continue with your own DYI responses but my idea was it is a chicken from a neighbor's farm.  Archie visits over there and has befriended and made a pet out of this one chicken. Archie then learns that his favorite chicken is destined to become dinner.  (Archie is an animal lover and a vegetarian.) Archie steals (rescues) the chicken and refuses to return it.  You told Archie to return the neighbor's property "or else."

Actually I would not spank for this.  I would go with Archie to the neighbor and see if we could arrange for the purchase of the chicken (Archie could contribute allowance or do chores.) If they are the kind of people who seem to welcome regular visits from Archie then I would imagine they would allow him to purchase the chicken.

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Archie wandered into a scene from I Love Lucy. The neighbors have been trying to start a small egg selling business, but as their hens won't start laying, they've decided to sell them. Their son Mikey is Archie's best friend. Mikey is fond of the hens and doesn't want his parents to sell them. He has enlisted Archie's help in hiding them. In fact, the whole idea is Archie's. The neighbors are frantic, thinking the hens have been stolen. I've just caught Archie Rhode Island Red-handed. The spanking will be in his room once all the hens have been rounded up and returned to the neighbors. It will be a mild hand spanking. After all, he was only trying to help a friend.

Kat

ivor

Marshall
Sorry Kat, but as we live in Kent, England Archie's spanking will be an Orpington Buff. It was he deserves for having put the local parson's nose out of joint..........

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
ivor wrote:Sorry Kat, but as we live in Kent, England Archie's spanking will be an Orpington Buff. It was he deserves for having put the local parson's nose out of joint..........

He's lucky it won't be an Orpington Black and Blue. Laughing

Kat

Pi Beta

Deputy
"I told you to wring its neck, pluck and draw it. It's for our dinner tonight - not a b*****y pet! Go and get the strop and meet me in the woodshed after which you'll be plucking and drawing it. Now give it here and I'll wring its b*****y neck!"

Y Lee Coyote

Cowboy
Maybe one should not jump to conclusions.

"Archie -- I've told you thousands of times to leave those chickens in their coop and promised you a spanking if I caught you with one.  Now put that bird back where you got it and drop your pants for a whooping."  Archie heads the wrong way.  "The coop is the other way boy."

"But that is where I found him, Pa.  He was trying to get into the coop with those special breeders you treasure.  I was taking him back to his coop."

Shamed face me.  "Sorry son.  You're doing good."

Y.

http://www.asstr.org/~YLeeCoyote/

Jack

Admin
Pi Beta wrote:"I told you to wring its neck, pluck and draw it. It's for our dinner tonight - not a b*****y pet! Go and get the strop and meet me in the woodshed after which you'll be plucking and drawing it. Now give it here and I'll wring its b*****y neck!"

I had to put my Texan to American to English filter in place to figure out what started with a b, ended with a y, and required *ing.

Thanks Stevie - when I saw this yesterday, I had to leave, to avoid making the chocking the chicken joke. I was wondering if everyone else would be able to resist.

As for my answer - Archie is not getting spanked, but I'm making him take that boy back where he found him.

Embarassed Just re-read the scenario. I mean....

Archie was sent out to feed the animals, and he stopped to play with his friend. He's been warned that chores come first, so it's time for a bottom warming.

db105

Trailboss
"Archie, leave that poor chicken alone. How many times have I told you that chickens are not pets and they get scared when you carry them everywhere like that? That's it! After your spanking I'm going to buy you a puppy so that you have a proper pet."

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Danny

AFinch

Sherrif
Actually chickens can make good pets, and don't necessarily get scared when they are carried around. They can also be trained to do tricks.

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
AFinch wrote:Actually chickens can make good pets, and don't necessarily get scared when they are carried around.  They can also be trained to do tricks.

If anyone is looking for a good book with a chicken as a pet, I recommend The Power of One.

Kat

AFinch

Sherrif
Spectacular book. Lousy film.

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
AFinch wrote:Spectacular book.  Lousy film.

I've never seen the film. I've heard it differs sharply from the book.

Kat

ivor

Marshall
So I guess the film could be said to have 'laid an egg'.........

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

squarecutter

Sherrif
Archie getup to you room How do we breed more chicks if you stop them incubating the eggs

1strappedboy

Sherrif
A stark reminder of why we were always told not to make pets out of the livestock. I'm presuming the chicken was to feature as a main course at some point and Archie couldn't bear to deal with the reality of HOW it becomes a main course and therefore tried to 'rescue' her. For you city slickers, please be advised that meat does NOT come to us overwrapped on a Styrofoam tray. There is real blood 'n guts involved, and a sensitive kid can have a real crisis about this, especially after he's named dinner something other than 'soup', 'burger', 'bacon', or 'chop'! That particular reality can be a tad difficult to come to terms with and I suspect Archie has formed too close an attachment to his fine feathered friend.

I wouldn't spank him either. This calls for a gentle but matter of fact discussion of how our meat comes to the table. If he needs, he can skip dinner tonite. I know I had to forgo a steak dinner when we first were moved onto the farm; I knew intellectually how meat came to be but it was another matter in its entirety to participate in the process and then eat the results!! I had, despite gramps' advice to the contrary, named several of the animals and had become WAY to attached when we first moved out there. Never again did I repeat that error!!!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum