a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 9/9/15 "The Mean Sitter" A John Boy Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
THE "MEAN" SITTER
A John Boy Production

Your ten year old son, Kirk, has been having some difficulty with sitters lately.  You and your spouse typically go out most Friday nights and have been hiring one of the teens from your church to watch Kirk.  They all refuse to come back saying he absolutely will not listen to them and is a "terror."

This week you contact an agency thinking a more mature sitter may be the key.  The agency sends over Miss Olbat, a sitter with thirty years of experience. Before Miss Olbat arrived you warned Kirk if he gave her any problems that he would be soundly spanked when you got home.

MISS OLBAT
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
You leave Kirk in Miss Olbat's care.  You and your spouse have a nice evening out and come home to this:

KIRK - 10

Miss Olbat reports that Kirk is in the corner because he refused to do as she asked.  You pay Miss Olbat, thank her for her time and send her on her way.

You tell Kirk he is going to get a spanking but do allow him to explain.

Kirk says Miss Olbat was mean.  He further says he really didn't hear her when she asked him to do things.  Kirk promises he didn't ignore her on purpose.  Kirk says he has been in the corner for a really long time and thinks that should be punishment enough.

What do you do?

John Boy

Sherrif
I think this BOTD gets one free BOTD. However if the reports keep coming in. EmbarassedEmbarassed

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
He looks as thought he's constipated...

What Kirk needs is a double dose of laxative to set him right and cure the ol' grumpies... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Stevie. Twisted Evil

Iconoclast

Trailboss
I suspect that the real problem is that I have been hiring teen girls to be babysitters for Kirk. I should have only considered teen BOYS to watch Kirk! I should have further instructed the boys that they could and should spank him if he misbehaved!

Iconoclast

AFinch

Sherrif
Ms. Olbat looks like she'd be a likely replacement for Miss Trunchball.

As to Kirk, I think there are a lot of questions I'd still have to clear up before giving him any kind of a pass. And I don't think I'm going to get those answers from Kirk. "She was mean" is much like patient "reviews" in which "the doctor was rude" is enough to get one reprimanded, but usually just means that the drug-seeking patient didn't get the drug he/she was seeking.

I'm going to call Ms. Olbat and ask how long Kirk was in the corner. I'm going to ask what she asked that he refused to do, and whether she was certain he'd actually heard her. I am certain that a sitter with "30 years experience" would have asked "Did you hear me?" and ascertained an answer before putting a kid in the corner, especially for "a really long time". I think I already know the answers, but I'm going to listen carefully and thank her again for her time.

And then, barring a total surprise, Kirk is going to get the sound spanking he was promised.

ivor

Marshall
Kier has expressed my thought on the situation, although I also feel Icono's suggestion may have some merit for the future.

Right now though Kirk you can make the trek upstairs although I doubt you'll be boldly going.....

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

db105

Trailboss
I should have asked Ms. Oldbat for more details about my son's behavior before she left, in front of Kirk so that he would have the opportunity to give his version.

As it is, I'm not willing to spank Kirk without being sure that he has really misbehaved, as opposed to Ms. Oldbat being overly strict. I'll go with the corner time being enough punishment, this time.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Danny

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I'll go with Kier's answer also.

Kat

squarecutter

Sherrif
I agree with Kier. I can well believe Kirk and Mrs Olbat didn't exactly connect but I cannot ignore the history Kirk has had with babysitters. I need to know that Kirk was not just reacting badly to a sitter who was prepared to visit his nonsense with a bit of old school discipline.I also wonder why Kirk isn't in his bed by now. Did he refuse to go perhaps. And no I think dont think Kirk is home free by any strech if he misbehaved. If he is in the wrong he will be spanked

Padraig

Trailboss
I Wonder what made him stay in the corner if he wasn't able or willing to follow previous orders?

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Padraig wrote:I Wonder what made him stay in the  corner if he wasn't able or willing to follow previous orders?

I wondered that too. affraid F?

Kat

kalico

Sherrif
affraid ....I'm sorry there absolutely NO WAY I would've ever left my child with that women looking like that......

I'm going to ditto Kier...

hugs kal

David M. Katz

Marshall
Kat wrote:I'll go with Kier's answer also.

Kat

Me too.

I also agree there is some merit to Icono's suggestion.

Jack

Admin
Exactly what is Miss Olbat asking Kirk to do? On a Friday night, unless we're staying out half the night, I can't think of anything she should be asking him to do (maybe she meant asking him not to do?).  I'm also pretty sure I didn't give her permission to put him in the corner, and certainly not for any extended time.

Kirk is getting a pass on the spanking this time, because I should have talked to him (privately) while Miss Olbat was here, so I could check the details.  Since I didn't, and since I'm not sure what was going on for this to happen, he's going to get the benefit of the doubt.  

For future evenings, I happen to know this teenage spanko, who I'm sure I can entice to sit for us.

PS - [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

IvyLiz

Dude
Definitely need more to go on from the both of them. Their responses are way too cryptic to work with. I'd also want to find out if Olbat got her rabies titer check. She looks a mite bit touched.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum