View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
TIME FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT?
A DMK Production

You have a son:

TYLER - 13
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

There is a boy at school who Tyler doesn't like.  Tyler says this boy, Kenneth, thinks he is better than everyone else and is a "jerk."  (Both are true statements.)  You tell Tyler to ignore Kenneth and leave him alone.

KENNETH - 13

This afternoon this gentleman rang your doorbell:

He was bringing Tyler home to you.  He caught Tyler throwing these:

At this:

KENNETH'S HOUSE

There will be no charges filed and Tyler is released to you.

Normally if Tyler is in trouble you give him a sound spanking on his bare bottom with your hand. You are wondering if that is sufficient.  You have these things around the house and yard:

THIS IS IN THE GAME ROOM

THIS IS AROUND YOUR WAIST

THIS IS IN THE KITCHEN

THIS IS IN THE GARAGE

THIS IS IN YOUR BATHROOM

THIS IS IN THE BACK YARD

THESE ARE IN YOUR BEDROOM

THIS IS ON YOUR DRESSER

THESE ARE ON TYLER'S FEET

THIS IS IN TYLER'S CLOSET (Toy Race Track Pieces)

THIS IS IN THE HALL CLOSET (It Belonged To Your Grandfather)

THIS IS IN YOUR AND YOUR SO'S, UH, "TOY BOX"
Does Tyler get a spanking?  If so, is it time for something different? If yes, what?

John Boy

Sherrif
I'm going to give him an earful about being brought home by the police and what could have happened. I am then going to give him an upgrade probably spoon or paddle. I will then remind him to avoid the boy not to go looking for trouble.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

Jack

Admin
Considering Tyler has mostly (only) had my hand before, I think the spoon will be enough of an upgrade.

I am going to let Tyler vent about this other boy, but I feel like he needs to realize what he did was illegal - it was vandalism, and he (we) are lucky charges weren't filed. I'm going to make sure he understands that he's very lucky, because the spanking he's about to get isn't half what it would be if I was having to pick him up from the police and pay fines.

squarecutter

Sherrif
I think that hairbrush looks right for this. It is immature behaviour and Tyler will know how I feel when I ve finished with him. Next time,. especially if a policeman brings him home the implement WILL come from the garden

AFinch

Sherrif
I agree with Jack and JB.

He's going to get an earful, and be reminded that this is illegal behavior, made EVEN MORE illegal by getting caught and brought home by the police. He OUGHT to be picking a switch.

Because he's previously been a good boy, and has only ever felt my hand, I think a spoon or ping pong paddle will suffice (I think paddle is a little less severe in that force is spread over a wider area--I doubt Tyler will care, since, between the police involvement, the tongue lashing, and the first experience of ANY implement, he's going to feel like he's being hosed down with a flame thrower either way.)

When he's calmed down we'll talk about whether it was worth it (if it was, I didn't do it right). I'm going to remind him that people who look for trouble generally find it. And generally find it not at all to their liking.

David M. Katz

Marshall
I agree with John Boy but I will be using the spoon. Since Tyler is not used to an implement then the spoon should give sufficient enough sting to get the point across.

I will add that I will then take Tyler and a bucket and scrub brush over to Ken's place so he can clean up.

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
I think this will be appropriate and all...

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I think my hand will make a sufficient impression, but I'll follow it up with three good licks from the belt to emphasize the promise I will be making: if there is any repeat, he and the belt will be very well acquainted.

Kat

ivor

Marshall
Unless there is a specific reason that provoked Tyler into the egg throwing, then a spanking is very definitely coming his way.

I'm very tempted to place the hairbrush, slipper, spoon and belt on the bed before calling Tyler into the room before letting him have a taste of each.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Pi Beta

Deputy
Assuming that he actually hit the structure of the house, he'll be cleaaning off whet he splattered on it before I decide quite how severe an implement I will choose. He is extremely lucky that the outside of the house appears to be either painted wood or glass, from which the egg should not be too difficult to remove, depending upon how long it has been "cooking" in the sun! Had it been concrete, brick or, worst of all, natural stone, he'd never be able to get everything off.

Since he's been used to hand spanking, I wouldn't go for the most severe of the implements, probably thise slippers that look extremely flexible - but might finish off with a couple of the strop as a warning of what it will be if there is ever a repeat.

kalico

Sherrif
I'm going to ditto jack and JB and also on the cleaning it up.....

Hugs kal

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum