a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 09-20-2015 A Bad Day Fishing is Better Than.... - A DMK Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
A BAD DAY FISHING IS BETTER THAN . . .
A DMK Production

This is a picture of your eleven year old son Zach that you saw posted on social media this evening.  It was taken by his best friend, Chandler, who is also eleven.  Chandler's picture was posted with Zach's. The pictures and the comment were posted today.

ZACH - 11
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CHANDLER - 11
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Zach has added the comment: "Me and Chan took the boat out today.  We had fun swimming and fishing.  This is the only fish that we caught and we let him go.  A bad day fishing is better than a good day doing anything else."

Chandler's parents are out of town and Chandler is spending a couple of days with Zach and both boys are in Zach's room playing video games at the moment. You know Chandler's parents well and you both have mutual punishment authority with each other's sons including spanking if needed.

Back to that post:

1. The boys told you they were going to the park today to ride their bikes.
2. The boat is kept at Chandler's house and neither boy is allowed out in the boat unless an adult is aware of it and gives permission.
3. PFDs are required when in the boat.
4.  Neither boy is a good swimmer and are supposed to have an adult present when swimming.
5. And, oh yeah, that happens to be YOUR rod Zach is using (without your permission.)

Is the bad day fishing going to get worse for the boys?

AFinch

Sherrif
It is about to get a whole lot worse.

Lying about their whereabouts was bad enough.

Taking the boat without permission is, technically, stealing. Going out in a boat without a PFD is ILLEGAL, at least in this state, at 11, even if you're an accomplished swimmer. It's also dangerous. And according to the scenario, neither boy is a strong swimmer.

Using my rod without permission is once again, technically, stealing, even if it was returned.

And posting one's illegal, unauthorized, not to mention dangerous exploits on social media is just plain stupid.

I'm not SOO concerned about the lie, or borrowing things without permission that were returned in the same condition as when they were borrowed. If they'd asked, I would probably have taken them. I will let them know that as I prepare to come down hard.

I am VERY concerned about the safety violations. Instead of finding out about their exploits on social media, I could sadly have found out, much more tragically, from the police or the coroner.

I know the boys at 11 believe they are invincible. They aren't. At 11, telling them so isn't likely to accomplish much. As Chandler is in my care, and as I have, and have exercised, spanking authority over him in the past, and as Zach is mine, I'm going to let my paddle do my talking, loudly enough that they'll wince at the thought of repeating this behavior.

John Boy

Sherrif
Ditto Kier and as to the not strong swimmers, the lifeguard in me is going affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I can't add anything to Kier's very thorough answer.

Kat

ivor

Marshall
Kier has covered all the bases, now it's time for me to go on strike.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

squarecutter

Sherrif
I think the boys should be glad they arent at Zachs Uncle Jacks house. He'd likely cut a couple of switches for the illegal activity alone. But I think the paddle right for two very naughty 11 year olds as Kier suggests is right and Chandler will be lucky his Daddy doesn't get to hear about it

MemoryMan

Sherrif
What an opportune day to return to duty.  My trusty right arm has got a bit stiff in my absence. Twisted Evil

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

Jack

Admin
squarecutter wrote:I think the boys should be glad they arent at Zachs Uncle Jacks house. He'd likely cut a couple of switches for the illegal activity alone. But I think the paddle right for two very naughty 11 year olds as Kier suggests is right and Chandler will be lucky his Daddy doesn't get to hear about it

I don't think of PDF usage as illegal, so they'd probably get by without picking switches, unless the issue had risen before.

I do agree with Kier pretty much on everything. Because of the number and severity of their violations, they're going to be pretty sorry little boys before we finish. The only reason they're not doing a day in seclusion is because of their youth. Still, I think something more drawn out than normal, like a hand spanking, followed by their age with the brush, with corner time before, middle, and after, will make the right impression.

kalico

Sherrif
Ditto kier and jack.....

Hugs kal

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum