a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 10/16/15 "Take Out The Trash" A DMK Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
TAKE OUT THE TRASH
A DMK Production

You have a thirteen year old son, Charlie.  Charlie is spanked if a punishment is needed. It is Charlie's chore to take out the trash.  After Charlie went to bed last night this is what you found in the kitchen:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This morning you reminded Charlie about his chore and asked him to take a minute and take out the trash. Charlie said he was "busy" and would do it after school. (Charlie did seem to be putting some finishing touches on some homework and so you let it go.)  You asked him to do it first thing after school.  He said he would.  You even left Charlie a note reminding him to take out the trash first thing.

You get in from work (an hour after Charlie gets home from school) and see Charlie and his best friend, Aaron, playing a video game.  It is common for Aaron to drop by after school so you aren't surprised.

Aaron - 13 (White Shirt) & Charlie - 13 (Black Shirt)

You say hello to the boys and go to the kitchen. You see this:

You ask Charlie to come speak to you. He sighs and grunts and rolls his eyes but pauses the game and comes to see you. You ask about the trash.

"Aaron came over and we wanted to play some games. Chill out; I'll get it later or, if it is bothering you so much, then do it yourself."

Charlie then starts heading back to play the game.

Your turn.

squarecutter

Sherrif
It would only have taken a minute! I am sending Aaron home while Charlie is putting the trash out. Then my paddle will take care of Charlie's disobedience and more important perhaps, his insolent and lousy attitude. He has pushed my buttons too hard and if he has to explain it to Aaron tomorrow so be it

bottomspank

Wrangler
Hmmmm...at first I was going to let it slide, but when I read on and see that Charlie's father reminded him in the morning coupled with the note, Charlie is clearly deserving of a few swats once Aaron departs.

kalico

Sherrif
Like bill I was willing to let it slide again but he just gave way to much TUDE for my liking so the friend can go home and he will be getting paddled then can take out the garbage......

hugs kal

Jack

Admin
"Aaron, Charlie has some stuff to take care of, so you'll have to head on home. Hope to see you again soon, buddy."

I think I'm going to tell Charlie to take out the trash, with notice that he's got a deluxe session coming for the repeated disobedience, and the challenge when he had a last chance to make it right.

AFinch

Sherrif
Charlie is clearly testing. And I don't like his attitude.

My gut reaction would be to ditto Jack, but on further reflection, as Square pointed out, it would (and will) only take a minute.

I'm going to calmly tell Charlie to pause the game and take out the trash. NOW. If he does so, I'll give him a pass, even though he's already had abundant chances. If there is any arguing, I'm following Jack's advice and sending Aaron home. Charlie will THEN take out the trash, and get the deluxe session he has coming. It sounds like he needs a "reset".

John Boy

Sherrif
Aaron I think it is time to go home, I need to spend some time with Charlie. Charlie don't make a fuss you can just chill out. once Aaron is gone Charlie will get a stinging wrath take out the trash, and see if he can do it without any lip.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

ivor

Marshall
Charlie may be happy to live like a slob, but I'm not.

He was already in trouble for not doing what he is supposed to do despite reminders, coupling that with the 'tude has just earned him a session with the paddle.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Forbearance is fine up to a point, but I think Charlie has gone well past that point. I don't think I have to resort to spanking, but this young man is going to live without his precious video games for a couple of days. Maybe then he will get his priorities straight.

Kat

Pi Beta

Deputy
It's going to take more than a couple of minutes for him to sort out that load into the various recycling bins and boxes - otherwise, I'd probably have just taken it out myself, but it's his chore.

"Aaron, Charlie was supposed to do his chores the minute he got in, having failed to do them despite reminders last night and this morning. I'm sure you're much more responsible than that. Failing to do them has consequences, but if you'd like to stay around for a few minutes, maybe you would help him sort out the trash to speed things up. I'm sure you wouldn't like to suffer the second part with him, but you're welcome to stay around until I've finished with that, but warn you that he may prefer to stand up to complete the game I now need you to pause."

I don't see why Aaron should have his evening spoiled by Charlie's disobedience and attitude.

Iconoclast

Trailboss
AFinch wrote:Charlie is clearly testing.  And I don't like his attitude.  

My gut reaction would be to ditto Jack, but on further reflection, as Square pointed out, it would (and will) only take a minute.

I'm going to calmly tell Charlie to pause the game and take out the trash.  NOW.  If he does so, I'll give him a pass, even though he's already had abundant chances.  If there is any arguing, I'm following Jack's advice and sending Aaron home.  Charlie will THEN take out the trash, and get the deluxe session he has coming.  It sounds like he needs a "reset".

I agree, I will simply tell Charlie to take out the trash right now, If he hesitates I will ask him if he really wants to demonstrate to Aaron how well he takes a paddling!

Iconoclast

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum