BOTD 11/7/15 "Four Different Kinds" A Jack Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
FOUR DIFFERENT KINDS
A Jack Production

Your nephew, cousin, son, and brother.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

12-year old Joe, 11-year old Frank, 12-year old Matt, and 13-year old Jeff.

You've never been able to get these four boys together before.  Thanks to a recent move, you were able to bring all four together.  They've become good friends.  Unfortunately, they've also managed to get themselves into trouble.

You have no doubt that all four of them deserve a good spanking, and you have permission to do it.  That brings you to your problem, though.

Joe gets hand spankings, usually on his underpants.  Frank's mom (who is way too strict in your opinion) normally uses the brush on his bare bottom.  Matt does get spanked on his bare bottom, but you normally use your hand, and occasionally a wooden spoon when called for (this situation is borderline and could go either way).  Jeff gets the belt on his jeans, the same as you used to.

The boys are in trouble for repeatedly ignoring your instructions, but not for dangerous behavior.  You think a good spanking is called for, but nothing especially harsh.

Oh, and since the boys are just starting to spend time together, they're all a bit shy of each other.

How should this be handled.  (And their parents aren't available, so you can't really send them home).

John Boy

Sherrif
Well I will sit them all down, explain why they are in trouble, then give them the option of A. coming up with a common punishment for all or B I take them to separate rooms and give them their punishment then later on discuss how in the future we will have common ground.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

AFinch

Sherrif
I'm of two minds about this scenario. Mostly, I think the boys are of an age to have gym classes, and if they were able to get in trouble together they can get spanked together. Being bared and crying in front of each other can be regarded as part of the punishment. Additionally, they are at my house, and how they are spanked at home by their own parents, who have giving me explicit permission to spank them, is irrelevant.

On the other hand, in 2015 sensibilities, I'd spank them separately. They can compare their own notes later as to how it was done.

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I think that a child is entitled to his dignity, which means that I wouldn't punish the boys together unless all of them are comfortable with it. In an instance like this, I think the easiest thing to do is give three to five school style swats over normal clothes. That eliminates any modesty issues, but I'd still give them the choice of coming into a private room one at a time for their licks. I doubt it will be necessary.

Kat

David M. Katz

Marshall
I like Kat's idea of a few school style swats over clothes and the boys can decide among themselves if it is done in private or as a group.

ivor

Marshall
Kat's answer should satisfy both my and their needs.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

db105

Trailboss
AFinch wrote:they are at my house, and how they are spanked at home by their own parents, who have giving me explicit permission to spank them, is irrelevant.

Yes. This is not a choose-you-own-spanking service. I'll spank them my way (hand spanking, bare bottom). They can have the scolding together and then face the wall in front of my study and be called in one by one to get their spankings in private.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Danny

Jack

Admin
I made the mistake of reading the responses before writing my own, so...

I like Kat's idea, but I doubt it's practical. A regular (i.e. non-spanko) dad who uses hand and spoon probably doesn't have a school paddle available to use this option. Of course, for those of us here, I guess assuming a toy chest that contains one isn't a huge stretch Wink

Ultimately I think I would go with JB's idea - sitting the boys down together for a lecture, then explaining my thoughts and giving them a moment for feedback - then finish with DB's, except I'll probably use the spoon, since I doubt my hand would be up to handling four boys in a row in this scenario.

Pi Beta

Deputy
I'm sure I can find a suitable slipper/gymshoe that will even things out and hurt sufficiently through one layer. It will then be a new experience for all of them so none can feel advantaged by having suffered similarly before!

MemoryMan

Sherrif
When in Rome ................?

Since my son gets it bare they can all suffer the same fate.  They can choose between getting it together or queuing outside the door.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Jack wrote:I like Kat's idea, but I doubt it's practical.  A regular (i.e. non-spanko) dad who uses hand and spoon probably doesn't have a school paddle available to use this option.  Of course, for those of us here, I guess assuming a toy chest that contains one isn't a huge stretch

Yes, but there are so many things that make a good substitute: a bread board, for instance, or just a 1/2-inch piece of scrap wood. Then there is always the possibility you were in a fraternity and your old fraternity paddle would do. Or that souvenir miniature boat paddle you got long ago. Then there are the ubiquitous Jokari paddles so many people have. And though not the ideal shape, several games have large round paddles that would work in a pinch. Were you in the Navy and perhaps kept that "shillelagh" (paddle made from old fire hose) you made for Equator Crossing ceremonies?

If all else fails, go British and bring out the slipper!

Kat

squarecutter

Sherrif
I will deal with them all separately behind a closed door and spare them getting watched by the others though probably within earshot. My sense is that unless unusually harsh permission to spank implies approval of my methods. and it does seem that I am at the mild end of the spectrum anyway. All will receive hand spankings on the bare over my knee as this doesn't seem the most serious crime. I will reserve the spoon for a more serious offence. I will of course sit the boys down and if they dont like it they can come up with something else but they will all be getting the same.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum