a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 11-10-2015 468 A Chip off the Block? - A Memory Man Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
468  A Chip off the Block?
A Memory Man Production

You are a closet spanko.  You are also blessed/afflicted with a dearly loved feisty and mischievous son, Ronan.  Ronan, a wiry athletic kid who has recently passed his thirteenth birthday is still subject to spanking when needed, which happens to be is fairly often.

You fear you are really a closet spanko and you have to discipline yourself to limit Roan's punishments since it is always a thrill for you to take Ronan across your lap, for your hand to appreciate the contours of his delightfully resilient pert and slightly dimpled white cheeks and to sense them bouncing around under the impact of your punishing hand, reddening progressively as you spank away with a cadence that allows the sting from each smack to register before applying the next. But then - that's your little secret.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ronan, on his part takes his hidings quite well.  When he's been caught and taken to task he bravely admits that he deserves to be punished and co-operates by baring himself and climbing across your lap.  Not particularly stoic he cries readily and afterwards flies to embrace you in a hug clinging tightly and sobbing apologies as your free hand gently soothes his burning cheeks as he calms down.

Ronan's football team has just won the league and today you waive his routine curfew to attend the party at the club, just a ten minute walk away.  The party is due to end at around 9pm and you tell him to come straight home afterwards.  You expect some overrun but when he's not home by ten you start to get concerned.  You decide to go and look for him and as you set out at 10.15 meet him a few strides down the road.

Hi Dad! He greets you jovially. "Nothing to worry about, some of us just called in at Matt's on the way back."

Once inside you catch a whiff of his breath and understand his apparent lack of concern at his lateness. It would seem that Matt's parents were not at home at the time; and whilst Ronan is clearly not drunk he is - let's say, ......rather uninhibited.

He stares blankly at you as you start to chew him out but when you start to probe the source of the alcohol he suddenly cuts across your questions and stuns you remarking "Oh c'mon dad, I only had the one can.  I know you get off spanking me so you may as well just cut the cackle and get on with it."

Mortified; you stop mid sentence and stare at him for a few moments.  You feel yourself starting to blush as all sorts of thoughts and questions fly through your mind.  You need to respond and, embarrassed you go for damage limitation.

"If that's what you think you can be grounded with no TV and do all your mother's housework for a week instead."

Ronan looks dismayed and replies.  "I didn't mean it like that Dad and honest I've never told anyone about it.  Look!  I play spanking games with Matt and Jeff  and its a great turn-on for me having their bums wriggling round on top of my ...er willy as I spank them red but I really hate getting it when its my turn; even though they don't spank anything like as hard as you do and none of us ever cry."

Then he starts unfastening his jeans.

You??

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I don't think any further denials will be helpful here, but I won't be spanking Ronan again now or ever. At this point, I'm wishing I'd stopped spanking him when I realized the effect it had on me. I can't go back in time, but I will change my future behavior and hope the change at least convinces Ronan that my past behavior was done with a lack of awareness. I'll have to hope he doesn't reach the conclusion that any past punishments were unjust and/or exploitative (or worse).

What he does with his friends is his business. From this point forward, though, punishment from me will be non-corporal.

Kat

Iconoclast

Trailboss
I will spank Ronan as before, except I will ask him not to cry. Other punishments I might use are much more inconvenient both for myself and Ronan and they are actually harmful in one way or another, unlike a spanking. The only "injury" is reddening of the skin from which he fully recovers in a short time.

It was foolish of me to imagine that Ronan would not perceive true feelings!

Iconoclast

David M. Katz

Marshall
Ditto cat

John Boy

Sherrif
David M. Katz wrote:Ditto  cat
yup

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

ivor

Marshall
I obviously can't be Ronan's 'striker' anymore. If he wants to play spanky games with Matt & Jeff that will be between them.

If he is still interested when he is 18 he can come and talk to me then, but it sounds as if he prefers being a 'top' rather than a 'bottom'.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Jack

Admin
I basically agree with Kat (and pretty much everyone else). I do think I need to calm down a bit (both from my irritation and mortification) before I try to decide on an alternative punishment.

Y Lee Coyote

Cowboy
I wish I had controlled myself a lot better.  As Ronan was 'under the influence' all talk of [mis]behavior and consequence should have been put off.  The smell of alcohol should have immediately cut off everything except "Get to bed immediately, young man.  We'll talk of this tomorrow."  That would have let us both behave rationally.

But what was said can't be unsaid and we both have to live with the consequences.  Certainly I should have stopped spanking him years before but no more now.  Other punishments need to be selected.  Also, have to have 'that talk' with him probably again but this time with discussion of kinky added.

I also have gotten a nightmare scenario -- "Dad, you been a very naught boy spanking me for your own jollies.  Now drop your pants and get over my lap for your well deserved spanking."

Y.

http://www.asstr.org/~YLeeCoyote/

David M. Katz

Marshall
Y Lee Coyote wrote:
I also have gotten a nightmare scenario -- "Dad, you been a very naught boy spanking me for your own jollies.  Now drop your pants and get over my lap for your well deserved spanking."

Y.

Coming soon to a male spanking stories archive near you? Twisted Evil

(You know you want to write it.)

Eldo

Cowboy
Let me first consider a few points concerning this.

First, my understanding here is that spanking Ronan is, at least somewhat, effective. The situation does not seem to indicate that Ronan in any way enjoys being spanked.

From what he tells me, he does have something of an interest in it, but given that he mentions that he enjoys the sensation against his penis, I expect that he is somewhat more alert of his maturing sexual feelings. Ronan may in fact be physically aroused by playing with his friends.

As he is already halfway through unbuttoning his jeans, I think that he recognises where this is going. He is due for a spanking, but I need to make a point with this one to explain to Ronan that his disciplinary spankings are not the same as the times he plays with his friend. As a result, he is being told to bend over the side of the bed, and is being given a sturdy tanning with the wooden hairbrush.

And just for effect, I'll be sure that the discussion points I am raising with Ronan are driven home throughout the course of his spanking. Like so...

"You think your spankings are fun?"
<WHACK!!> "Aah! No"
"No what?"
<WHACK!!> "Owww! No daddy"
"You think I enjoy spanking you?"
<WHACK!!> "Aaah! No daddy, owww"

And so on.

Of course, my answer may be coloured by the fact that I'm a bad, bad man....

Y Lee Coyote

Cowboy
David M. Katz wrote:... (You know you want to write it.)

Mmmmm  Actually I was thinking in the given setup.  After we both got to bed that crack would haunt me as described..

You think it would fly?

Y.

http://www.asstr.org/~YLeeCoyote/

kalico

Sherrif
I'm with Eldo ....

Hugs kal

Last edited by kalico on Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stupid auto correct)

David M. Katz

Marshall
Y Lee Coyote wrote:

You think it would fly?

Y.

Very much so.

squarecutter

Sherrif
Eldo has this.
I think Ronan from now on will be receiving spanking if he does, more school style, probably shorter and sharper so hopefully we reduce the possibility of a spanking feeling like anything else other than punishment. I will discuss this with him but also suggest he might wish to be grounded or given chores instead

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Ronan can complete his disrobing and climb across my knee for a hard spanking and then go to bed.

Tomorrow we'll discuss.  We'll discuss what happens to his "willie" when he has Matt's reddening bare bottom squirming around on top of it.  I'll point out that a punishment spanking is very different from a play spanking and that any stimulation generated in me down there by his squirming across it is more than countered by my knowledge that I am having to justify to myself the reason I am deliberately hurting the son I love so much.

Then I'll offer him three options for the immediate future.
.............Some other form of non corporal punishment such as grounding, decided by me.
.............bending across the bed for a strapping
.............keeping the status quo

I'll be interested to see YL's story if he takes it up.  My own expansion would be along the lines of my response to the scenario and it surely wouldn't fly.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum