a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 11/13/15 "A Right Royal Pain" An Eldo Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
A RIGHT ROYAL PAIN
An Eldo Production

Your name is Carl. That's you there, on the right. On the left is your brother Ray. He is a year and a half older than you. He is also a right royal pain.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Not that your dad agrees. He thinks you are both great kids, but he says that you both wind each other up whenever you can. You entirely disagree, you think that Ray is the one that causes most of the trouble, starts fights and gets up to general mischief. Of course, he says the exact same thing about you.

Because you can both be described as 'a handful', your dad has to be quite strict with you both, and tends to use spankings as punishment. You HATE being spanked, especially since your dad tends to use his preferred choice for spanking on you, that being the wooden hairbrush. Naturally, your brother is well aware of this and, when he wants to get one over on you, will do whatever he can to make sure that you are quickly set over your dad's knee. He will go to any lengths to do this, including framing you for pranks, getting you deliberately in trouble and so on.

Naturally, you do the same right back to him. But you only do it when it's in self-defense, or when you really want to teach him a lesson. Or when you expect that he's going to do something to you. Or when it'd just be funny to see him across your dad's knee, screaming and kicking (which, let's be honest, you can't help laughing at - but only because he laughs at you when you get spanked, of course!) I mean, you're the innocent party here, right? Honest, guv!

Now, let's get to the meat of the story. Yesterday, Ray did something terrible! I mean, like, it was really bad. He went and told your dad that you had got in trouble at school. Of course you need to understand that yeah, technically you did get in trouble (it wasn't any REAL trouble, I mean, who thinks that a couple of bags of water balloons launched into the girl's toilets is really a bad thing these days?) but you had the entire thing covered up perfectly. The school had given you a note to show to your dad and he had to sign and return it, but you had forged his signature flawlessly so there was TOTALLY no trouble to be had from it. It was just a harmless joke after all! (well, harmless to just about everyone who didn't get soaked) You were perfectly in the clear - right until Ray, the little sneak, ratted you out.

Naturally, you were marched into your room, your dad tugging you along by the ear. He lectured you sternly, then tugged your jeans down and folded you across his knee. As each firm whack of the brush echoed across your buttocks you yelled and promised to never, ever do anything bad again, but it all fell on deaf ears and soon your entire backside was burning. And y'know, you can just TELL that Ray was hiding just outside the bedroom door laughing! The suspicions were confirmed when, as soon as your dad directed you into the corner and left you rubbing your blazing, reddened backside, he departed the room, stopping just outside the bedroom door to tell your brother to scarper and not to antagonise you.

Well, it's now an hour later and the sting in your bottom is still quite evident. So now it's time for you to get some justice, isn't it? After all, one good turn deserves another, and if you've had to bear the indignity of a spanked bottom, why shouldn't Ray get one as well for the shameful crime of tattling? Of course, you can't very well petition your dad to spank him for such a minor thing, so it has fallen to you to construct a more elaborate plan...

How will you go about getting your annoying brother Ray the spanking that he oh-so-clearly deserves, Carl?

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I'm not leaving this shit to chance. I'll take care of it myself. I see that snowman has some stout looking bamboo canes for arms. Bamboo isn't my first choice, but it'll do. I'm going to catch the little rat alone and cane the hell out of his bare arse. He'll no doubt thank me for giving him an experience that schoolboys these days don't usually get. Razz

Kat

David M. Katz

Marshall
Yes this serious violation of the bother code requires immediate action.

Like Kat, I suggest that Carl chase the rat down and give him a right good caning with that snowman's arm.

Is that a snowman or a snow penis?

Hmmm . . .

"Dad, Ray built a snow penis. I told him not to but he said he wanted to joke our neighbor, you know, Old Lady Prude," Twisted Evil

Maybe that will get Ray two beatings - one from Carl and one from his dad.

Jack

Admin
I think y'all forgetting that Ray be the BIG brother. Chasing him down and spanking him might be a challenge.

Honestly, if I had half the brain of a lab rat, I'd be trying to establish detente. Maybe even suggest that we could lotion each others butts after a spanking, instead of trying to get each other more of them.

Of course, I have to even things up before I can do that. Tomorrow, I'm getting into school early, planting some empty balloons in Ray's locker, and telling the teacher that Ray made me do it yesterday, and that he's planning to do it again today, then frame me, so I'll get in trouble again.

squarecutter

Sherrif
Just not sure at the moment but as they say...

'Revenge is a dish best served cold!'

John Boy

Sherrif
ditto Jack

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum