a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 12/13/15 "Commuting The Sentence" A Memory Man Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
Commuting the Sentence?
A Memory Man Production

Your eleven year old son Peter is the apple of your eye.  He shares your interest in nature, wild life and exploring the 'Great Outdoors.'  He is devoted to you, your enthusiastic companion on hill walking and occasional camping expeditions and a bond has grown that has established him as a best friend as well as your son.

PETER - 11
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Away from your shared passion Peter is a normal, often headstrong boy but the mutual respect you have developed means transgressions can usually be sorted with an ear bending --- but again, there are times when you do need to don your discipline hat.  

You have never spanked Peter although you yourself were spanked as a child.  Whilst in retrospect you believe spanking did you some good you simply cannot steel yourself to deliberately inflict pain on your little buddy.  Instead when sanction is needed you ground him; it is an effective solution but not an ideal one since Pete takes grounding very badly, becoming truculent and poisoning your normally harmonious family life for the duration.

Peter's best friends are 11&12yo brothers Cameron & Duncan, decent but mischievous kids who often accompany you on your shorter walks, when Pete does get into trouble they are often involved too.  

DUNCAN AND CAMERON - 11 & 12

The trio recently got into some real trouble and Pete is in the second day of a week long grounding when he gets into a bad tempered altercation with his mother.  You intervene threatening an extension to his grounding, angrily telling him "If I'd spoken to my mother like that I wouldn't have been sitting down for a week."

Pete rounded on you screaming hysterically "OK then! spank me like Cam's dad does, it'll be better than being locked up here for ever."  Then bursting with tears turned back to his mother "I'm sorry Mum" and threw himself into her arms.

You stood back and sat on the sofa until he'd calmed down and disengaged from his mother before sitting him down next to you. You put an arm round his shoulder saying. "Peter. That outburst wasn't like you at all, are you ready to talk calmly now?
"Sorry Dad"
"You should know by now that why I never spank you is because I love you too much to be able to bring myself to deliberately hurt you and perhaps make you hate me for doing it."
"Huh! ....  You deliberately ground me and that hurts plenty.  Cam and Dunc will be out playing now"
"How do you know that?"
"Their dad always gives them a hiding when they are bad, then its over. They'll be out again now" he repeated wistfully.

You and your wife exchanged questioning glances as he went on to ask. "You've said before granddad used to spank you when you were bad?"
"He did and it was horrible."
"Didn't he love you then?"
"Of course he did"
"Yet he still spanked you.  Did you hate him for it?"
"I hated the hidings, they really hurt but I didn't hate granddad"
"Did you cry when you got a hiding?"
"Cry! - No I didn't just cry - I bawled.  It was horrible. Granddad had a very hard hand and if I had been really bad he wielded a pretty mean slipper too."
"But you still didn't hate him?"
"No.  I suppose it was because he was fair.  He didn't spank me for everything I did wrong, there were times when I was afraid I was about to get my pants pulled down that I just got a good telling off and a warning not to do it again ."
"You are fair like granddad."

Pete thought for a moment, then  "What would granddad have done if you'd been me the other day?"

At this point your traitorous wife coughed and stood up saying "There are a few things I need from the shop."

"I would almost certainly have got a hiding."
"With the slipper?"
"I don't think so; I guess I'd probably have got twice my age with his hand on my bare bottom and that would have got me bawling"
"Cam and Dunc's dad spanks bare, and he has a special strap for when they are really bad.  They call it a lockbelly or something."

Pete was silent for a minute during which time you heard the front door close.

Then he went on "That's like three smacks a day.  Dad.  If you gave me fifteen now you could let me out again tomorrow."  Tears were welling up again and there was a catch in his voice as he turned to look you in the eye "Go on Dad - Do it. - Please"

You could see he was scared and you felt proud of him, even as you shook your head, unprepared to bite the bullet yourself. "Its a punishment and I'd have to spank you as hard as granddad did me and fifteen would set you off bawling just like I used to.  No.  It would be too horrible for both of us" you excused.

Peter was close to tears as he tried again gabbling "Please-please-please  Dad It would be fair if I got the same as Cam and Dunc and I don't want to be locked up for another five days and I wont hate you for it I promise"

......... then he stood up and started to unfasten his jeans.

You ..................................?

David M. Katz

Marshall
. . . give Peter a spanking. (Appropriately adjusted for time served but considering the rude outburst.) Hand will be sufficient. Grounding over.

AFinch

Sherrif
Ditto Katz

Emlyn Morgan

Trailboss
Did someone mention a traitorous wife?

Jack

Admin
Well, if I were the dad in the scenario, I think I'd be soft hearted enough to give in to his request.

If I was me, I'd tell him to get his hands on his head! I take the pants down around here.

ivor

Marshall
It seems my wife has signalled her agreement to Peter being spanked and he evidently wants me to do so.

I can see his logic when his friends do get spanked and are out playing again while he is still confined to barracks. I would also assume he has probably seen their backsides afterwards and has been told what it is like, so must have an idea of what he is letting himself in for.

Only one thing remains - to make it clear that if I spank now then I'll also be spanking in future as Peter will not be deciding on what type of punishment he wants. If he is happy with that he can continue taking down his jeans and underpants.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Emlyn Morgan wrote:Did someone mention a traitorous wife?
Yes .................. but she's a brilliant cook Very Happy Very Happy

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

squarecutter

Sherrif
Well it sounds like the Traitorous wife isnt standing in the way of my spanking Peter..

Sounds like we will have to steel ourselves. Peter gets a handspanking which I hope we both wont live to regret, and then he can join his buddies when he feels ready to rejoin the world. Peter to be shown though that a spanking can not be a soft option

John Boy

Sherrif
Ditto Katz and Jack

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I think I'd probably give in, but like Ivor, I'd have an understanding about the future. Peter's dislike of being grounded is the strongest possible argument that it's an effective punishment. I'd point out to him that his acceptance of *any* punishment I give him signals his repentance. As a gesture of good faith, I want him to make an effort to exercise some self-discipline when he is corrected; in other words, I don't want sulking and displays of anger. I reserve the right to ground him, as well as use cp, and the choice will be according to my judgement.

I don't see any reason to follow my dad's formula in how I administer corporal punishment. In place of spanking, I'll substitute a more formal, school-style cp and use the slipper instead of my hand, but with many fewer strokes. I see no reason to reduce him to a bawling mess.

Kat

kalico

Sherrif
Ditto Katz and Jack

Hugs kal

David M. Katz

Marshall
MemoryMan wrote:

And perhaps brilliant in other areas? Embarassed

ivor

Marshall
David M. Katz wrote:
MemoryMan wrote:

And perhaps brilliant in other areas?  Embarassed

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

MemoryMan

Sherrif
ivor wrote:
David M. Katz wrote:
MemoryMan wrote:

And perhaps brilliant in other areas?  Embarassed

Laughing Laughing Laughing

My muse has been on holiday as of late but I can feel this expanding to a story for when MMSA has fully recovered.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum