a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 1/29/16 "Nicholas Comes To Stay - PART 1" A Memory Man Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
Nicholas Comes To Stay - Part 1
A Memory Man Production

Your only son Ronald is twelve, a good but mischievous extrovert who earns himself spankings from time to time, you normally use your hand but when he turned eleven you invested in a short strap to use for more serious misdemeanors which you hung under his dressing gown on his door, a daily reminder to behave.  So far it has only been used twice.  Your sister-in-law's son Nicholas, a like spirit who lives some distance away is six months younger than Ron and you have agreed to host him through the summer break whilst his parents enjoy a month long cruise.

The boys have always got on well together and Ron was delighted when he heard the news. "It'll be great to have a brother for the holidays, he can share my room" was his response.  When the day came  Nick was duly deposited and left with the usual father's exhortation to behave himself and do as he is told ringing in his ears; as we were also told to treat him as our own if he misbehaves.

Ronald and Nicholas - 12
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Two days have passed when you enter the family room to find them picking up the pieces of a broken vase.  Ron's radio controlled helicopter was on the floor.

"What happened?" You demanded angrily.

Nick looked up at you white faced as Ron explained he'd just been testing that it worked before taking it out in the garden to show Nick"

"That's it! How many times have I warned you not to fly that damned thing in the house?" you growl furiously.  "Now get yourself upstairs and get ready."  

You follow him to his room, get him pantsed across your lap and the strap is in mid air poised for its third descent when the door bursts open and a tearful Nick rushes in.  "STOP STOP" he cries. "It wasn't him it was me what done it"

You pull the whack and stand Ron up to face you.  "Is this true?" you ask.

Wiping his sleeve across his eyes Ron explained he had brought it down to fly it with Nick in the garden and he'd put it on the floor telling Nick to wait while he went for a pee.  But Nick had tried to see how it worked while he was out.

You look at him in puzzlement. "But why did you take the blame?"

"Nick noticed the strap on the door last night and when I told him I got it bare bum he freaked out. You see dad, he's never ever been spanked and he was so scared this morning that I..I..thought......................"

On turning back to Nick you see him nodding though his tears,  he'd also slipped his pants off unnoticed ready to face the music.

What will you do?

David M. Katz

Marshall
I was told to treat him as my own and so I will.

Pi Beta

Deputy
I'm going to give them each just two with the strap - two for Ronald for the lie though I'll also congratulate him on trying to protect Nicholas and then two for Nicholas as a sampler of what he can expect in future if he steps out of line. Ronald will be able to tell Nicholas that they got off lightly since I normally gave either half of, or the full, age of the boy depending on how serious I viewed the offence - and Ronald will know that this one would have been his age. I will also congratulate Nicholas for owning up and explain that was why I gave him "only" two.

They can then each comfort each other

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
If I'd known what had happened in the first place, I wouldn't have punished either boy. After all, it's not Ronald's fault, and Nick hasn't had the warnings ahead of time. Ronald's well meaning attempt to cover for his cousin complicates matters. I'll go with Pi's solution and give both boys two strokes. Ronald has had his already, and Nick expects and seems to want to take his share. Since Nick will be with us a while, it's better for him to get past his terror of the strap now. I hope that a taster will convince him that while it does hurt, it's not torture.

Kat

AFinch

Sherrif
Ditto Pi and Kat

ivor

Marshall
I concur that Pi's answer fits the problem.

Nick gets to know what it feels like and hopefully will realise it isn't quite as bad as he feared because I rather suspect that having two 12 year olds together it is rather unlikely that the strap will remain unused for 4 weeks.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Jack

Admin
AFinch wrote:Ditto Pi and Kat

Ditto 2

pushkin

Cowboy
Spank him, of course.   How could I not do otherwise?   Fair do's (do you use that expression in America?), and Ron has already volunteered himself as a whipping boy, being spanked for something he didn't do. It will be a new experience for Nick, and high time too! Although it may not be pleasant at the time he will discover that there are some delightful aftereffects.  It may even change the course of his life.... Cool  

"They can then each comfort each other"    Would Pi Beta explain exactly what he meant by that?

squarecutter

Sherrif
I'm trying to wok out that Nick is a regular visitor to our spanking household but has never been spanked by his folks or us. His parents know this and tell us to treat Nick as our own? I think in the circumstances I would be inhuman to use the strap on Nick. I will talk to Nick about what his parents said and then give him a handspanking. Its not obviously what Ron would get but then Ron's first spanking wasn't with a strap.

Emlyn Morgan

Trailboss
Personally, I would hate taking a cruise - like being in a floating prison. But Ron's parents are said to be enjoying theirs - for a whole month! I suppose they were desperate to get away from the boy.

Anyway, I'm going to whack both boys.

kalico

Sherrif
Kat and PI have it for me as well......

Hugs kal

MemoryMan

Sherrif
squarecutter wrote:I'm trying to wok out that Nick is a regular visitor to our spanking household but has never been spanked by his folks or us. His parents know this and tell us to treat Nick as our own? I think in the circumstances I would be inhuman to use the strap on Nick. I will talk to Nick about what his parents said and then give him a handspanking. Its not obviously what Ron would get but then Ron's first spanking wasn't with a strap.

For clarification Nick lives some distance away and whilst the families exchange occasional weekend visits this is Nick's first sleepover without his parents also being present.

Punishment, corporal or otherwise is not a subject that has previously cropped up.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
Put them both in the oubliette for a week with only bread and water to eat...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Stevie

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum