Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

21 February 2016 - He Did It Too!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 21 February 2016 - He Did It Too! on Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:59 pm

Jack

Admin
You have two sons, 8-year old Chuck and five-year old Daniel. The two of them can play together sometimes, but they're often rivals. At 8-years old, Chuck is subject to a sore bottom when he needs one and earns them on a semi-regular basis.

This afternoon, while you were taking care of a number of household chores and 'honey dos', the boys were playing out back. After a while, Daniel comes in and tells you that Chuck sneaked out of the backyard and went a couple of blocks down the street to get some ice cream.

You call Chuck in to discuss it with him.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chuck tries to deny it, without actually lying, but he finally confesses. Not only did Chuck leave the yard, but where he went for ice cream is out of bounds, so Chuck has a seriously sore bottom coming.

"But Daniel went, too!"

Daniel doesn't bother trying to deny it. He has no fear of his time out chair, and seems gleeful to hear that Chuck will be getting a very thorough spanking.

What happens next?

2 Re: 21 February 2016 - He Did It Too! on Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:12 pm

MemoryMan

Sherrif
At five years old this seems an appropriate occasion to retire the (apparently redundant) time out chair.

Daniel goes first

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

3 Re: 21 February 2016 - He Did It Too! on Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:04 pm

AFinch

Sherrif
Ditto MM

4 Re: 21 February 2016 - He Did It Too! on Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:12 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
MemoryMan wrote:At five years old this seems an appropriate occasion to retire the (apparently redundant) time out chair.

Daniel goes first

Yep!

As an MMSA author once penned, "There is a first time for everything."

5 Re: 21 February 2016 - He Did It Too! on Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:39 pm

Y Lee Coyote

Cowboy
Assuming that Chuck did not steal the money he has to get credit for dealing with high finance and commerce.  He also gets credit for taking his quisling kid brother along for the treat even though it was quite a naughty adventure (which, most fortunately, turned out very well).  I note that they did not get the ice cream on their outside but only on their insides. Smile

I'm also concerned that they were able to be gone for half an hour without either the spouse or I noticing.  And unless that ice cream place is in a dangerous place or requires a dangerous crossing, it's probably time to review Chuck's range and how he must keep us informed.

I guess that five is a bit young to see more than one step ahead but that little whistle blower not only meanly and ungratefully got his big brother in trouble but also himself.  He may also have damaged their relationship.

But Chuck knows what he in for and will get it.  And a discussion.

Daniel is in for a great big surprise that he gonna be standing thinking about with his nose in the corner.  He won't want to sit anyway.

Y.

http://www.asstr.org/~YLeeCoyote/

6 Re: 21 February 2016 - He Did It Too! on Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:58 pm

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
Daniel is going to get a smacked bottom for being an odious little stool pigeon and all...

Stevie does not consider the trip to be dangerous... he used to walk over a mile on a regular basis to get candy when he was seven and all...

7 Re: 21 February 2016 - He Did It Too! on Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:22 pm

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
As much as I'd like to spank Daniel, I'm not. What I will do is give him fair warning that he is subject to spanking from now on. Since I can't spank Daniel, I'll let Chuck off with a turn on the time out chair so that both boys get the same punishment. I'm certainly not rewarding Daniel's tattling by spanking Chuck.

Kat

8 Re: 21 February 2016 - He Did It Too! on Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:47 am

ivor

Marshall
Poor Chuck! It look like the next 8 or so years of your childhood are going to be very miserable thanks to the in house stoolie. Guess you may as well start getting used to it.

"Drop 'em kid and get over my knee!"

Last edited by ivor on Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correct spelling error)

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

9 Re: 21 February 2016 - He Did It Too! on Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:52 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
Going to upset a few sensibilities here but my parents wouldn't have thought Daniel too young for a spank and nor do I. Also his attempt throw Chuck under the bus show Daniel to be not the innocent in more than one way, So this will be Daniels debut in the red bottom stakes. Daniel will be getting a hand spanking tempered for his age and experience. CHuck will of course get it good and then may be Daniel will be at one with his brother on this. I know brothers can't always get along but tattling is never healthy and I hope it stops here

10 Re: 21 February 2016 - He Did It Too! on Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:08 am

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
Ivor wrote:Poor Chuck! It look like the next 8 or so years of your childhood are going to be very miserable thanks to the in house stoolie.

Precisely... especially since Daniel went along on the trip and may even have been the instigator and all...

That's got to stop NOW.

11 Re: 21 February 2016 - He Did It Too! on Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:18 pm

kalico

Sherrif
I'm with square on this....

At five he can get an age appropriate spanking and I'll let him know this will be for serious stuff like what they did and we will be getting that tattling taken care of also.....

Hugs kal

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum