a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 03-17-2016 Right Track or Wrong Track - An Ivor Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
Right track or Wrong track?
An Ivor Production

Earlier this year you and your 15 year old son Jayden moved from the city way out into the country. Jayden wasn't happy about the move as it meant leaving behind all the friends he had made since childhood. He seemed especially sad about not being able to see his best friend Taylor any more.

You therefore invited Taylor to come and stay with you during the summer vacation. The boy have had a great time together as there is a lot to keep the amused and occupied both indoors and outdoors. You have had no qualms about leaving them alone all day while you have been out at work.

However, as the end of the vacation has drawn closer both boys seem to be getting more and more depressed. You have come to wonder if they have a relationship that is more than 'friends' although nothing has been said.

Today is the last day of the Taylor's vacation and you have come home early in order to take the boys out for a last meal together. To your surprise they are not at home. On a hunch you go to the old railway bridge over the gorge where Jayden has been forbidden to go because of the danger. On getting there you see:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What do you do?

(For clarification Jayden is still paddled and you have had the right to spank Taylor for many years)

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
They're both getting paddled. I know this is the age when boys think they are not destructible. I will see if a sore rear helps remind them that they are not!

Padraig

Trailboss
First of all I have to find out whether they were just walking around or if there was an intention I better don't even think about.  pale 

So when they are back home safely it's time to talk, not to spank. Well, maybe later.

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I can only hope they notice that I've had a heart attack so they can get me medical attention.

Kat

David M. Katz

Marshall
I need to calmly get them off of the bridge.

We all then need to talk and then we can decide consequences but I am not inclined to spank.

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Ditto Padraig.

This is a time for understanding.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

AFinch

Sherrif
I also agree with Padraig. And Kat.

If this was "only" a game of chicken, I might rethink it--given the set up for the scenario, a suicide pact is certainly not going to be made better by punishment.

kalico

Sherrif
I think as a parent I would react the same as y'all..

Embarassed as a kid though we really did play in the railroad bridge by us and it was fun... Although we tended to stay in the middle....

We were talking about this in chat and I said I didn't think I could answer as I loved playing on them ... I think about all the fun stuff we did and realize how crazy dangerous it was.... Ah the carefreeness of be young and stupid

Hugs kal

Emlyn Morgan

Trailboss
Taking up the question of whether the boys have a relationship which is more than friendship, in other words maybe they are in love; well surely all of us here would have made it clear long long before the boy was fifteen that homosexuality is not a problem and can be discussed en famille openly any time.

squarecutter

Sherrif
Had this happened back in the old district and may be if the question of the boys sexuality not yet become an issue There would have been no hesitation, But now I feel a need to discuss this with the boys and also with Taylors parents. A simple case of boyish misadventure can be easily dealt with in the time-honoured manner, but the separation and immine departure of Taylor and that the boys are clearly now in full blown adolescence makes me feel different about it and at this remove I want Taylors parents input. Nothing is ruled out

ivor

Marshall
Sorry if this one was a bit 'heavy', but as regular contributors know I do like to use what I term 'action' pics for BOTDs that I submit as opposed to portraits. Having come across this pic I didn't want to waste it.

I do see a story in this pic which hopefully I'll get round to writing, although I don't think it will be an MMSA style story. If I succeed I'll let you know.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

kalico

Sherrif
A story sounds great Ivor!

I looked at the pic and didn't see anything about them holding hands... I kinda figured since they were walking up on the rains that they were just holding hands for balance......

Hugs kal

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum