Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site


You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 03-22-2016 Only Good for Throwing - A DMK Prduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater


Bransom Postmaster
*ONLY GOOD FOR THROWING
A DMK PRODUCTION


* Many thanks to Emlyn for his beautiful post titled "Only Good For Throwing."  That post awakened some RL memories for me which ultimately inspired this scenario.  Thanks, Em!

You have two sons, Dale is seven and Dirk is ten.  Both boys are spanked if needed.

It is a beautiful late summer day and the boys are planning on holing up in the house with some video games but you have other ideas.  You tell the boys to get outside and play. The boys seem to be enjoying themselves running around in the back yard.


DALE - 7 & DIRK - 10
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You are pleased that your sons are out getting some fresh air, exercise and sun and go about your errands in the house.  You have a large back yard and the boys are well aware that is where they are supposed to stay.

Dale and Dirk soon bore of their chase and note a large Osage Orange tree on your neighbor's property is dropping ripe fruit.  The boys gather up a bunch of the fruits and get an idea.  


THE OSAGE ORANGE  (No useful purpose other than for throwing and for roach control)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You hear a lot of car horns from the busy street in front of your house and check out the commotion.  Your sons are standing by the street (a place they are not supposed to be) and are throwing Osage Oranges at passing cars.

You immediately intervene and get your sons to the safety of the front porch and demand an explanation.

The boys deny that they were throwing the fruits "at" cars but instead they were throwing them "in front of" cars.  (Dirk insists there is a difference.)  Both Dale and Dirk said they liked the way the fruits "squished" when the cars ran over them.  Neither boy has a good reason as to why they were standing by the busy street other than the obvious. Dale then reminds you that "you" told them to go outside and play and all they were doing was playing.

What happens next?


_________________
Can you dig it?
http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Skater

jackson1


Kid
Their "explanation" smacks of jesuitical hairsplitting and will be treated as such.

Again disobediance and safety issues here.

Dale's shorts and underwear taken down, over lap and very soundly spanked.

Repeat as above with Dirk.

AFinch


Sherrif
Yes, they were sent outside to play. They KNOW they are not allowed to play in the front yard, or to throw things at, or under, cars. They're toast.

Iconoclast


Trailboss
The boys ARE outside playing and I do NOT want them staying inside playing Video games so I will, instead of punishing them, require them to go play in the forest, well away form any cars!

Iconoclast

MemoryMan


Sherrif
Iconoclast wrote:The boys ARE outside playing and I do NOT want them staying inside  playing Video games so I will,  instead of punishing them, require them to go play in the forest, well away form any cars!

Iconoclast

............ and well away from ladies peddling gingerbread.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

ivor


Marshall
Throwing in front of as opposed to at seems to me to be considerably more than hairsplitting. Unless I am confronted by any concrete evidence that their oranges have hit cars I am prepared to accept what they claim.

And unless I am living on a busy street, which seems unlikely from the scenario, then it would also seem that I am being very over protective in insisting that they don't go on the sidewalk.

While I don't think what they were doing was a terribly good idea I have rather brought it on myself by insisting they do what I want rather than what they want.

I think we should have a game of softball in the garden - then they can throw the ball at me and each other.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

squarecutter


Sherrif
! They disobeyed despite what they said.

2 one of those fruits would probably not damage a car but the surely had to know that they could distract the drivers and thus possibly cause an accident and tey also went in someone elses property without permission. They are getting spanked, hard

Kat


Editor Extraordinaire
Those aren't Osage oranges; they're horse apples -- or if you want to get fancy about it, bois d'arc apples. Razz They probably would damage a car if they hit it, so I should be glad that apparently hasn't happened. I'll go along with Ivor. Kids these days are so used to indoor amusements that they have to be shown how to enjoy outdoor play.

Kat

Emlyn Morgan


Trailboss
Don't we expand our knowledge here on Bransom?  

I looked up 'bois d'arc' and find it's a tree with the scientific name Maclura pomifera which was used by native Americans for making bows, and may be superior for that purpose than English yew (Taxus baccata).

Anyway, I suspect neither of those woods is good for whacking the two boys, so I'll use Calamus manan.

Kat


Editor Extraordinaire
Emlyn Morgan wrote:Don't we expand our knowledge here on Bransom?  

I looked up 'bois d'arc' and find it's a tree with the scientific name Maclura pomifera which was used by native Americans for making bows, and may be superior for that purpose than English yew (Taxus baccata).

Anyway, I suspect neither of those woods is good for whacking the two boys, so I'll use Calamus manan.
.

A bois d'arc paddle might be pretty formidable.

Kat

jackson1


Kid
ivor wrote:Throwing in front of as opposed to at seems to me to be considerably more than hairsplitting.  Unless I am confronted by any concrete evidence that their oranges have hit cars I am prepared to accept what they claim.

And unless I am living on a busy street, which seems unlikely from the scenario, then it would also seem that I am being very over protective in insisting that they don't go on the sidewalk.

While I don't think what they were doing was a terribly good idea I have rather brought it on myself by insisting they do what I want rather than what they want.

I think we should have a game of softball in the garden - then they can throw the ball at me and each other.


Its the very definition of hairsplitting and throwing anything onto a road to watch it be squished by cars is potentially extremely dangerous. Such activity deserves and should result in very sound spankings indeed.

Kat


Editor Extraordinaire
jackson1 wrote:Its the very definition of hairsplitting and throwing anything onto a road to watch it be squished by cars is potentially extremely dangerous. Such activity deserves and should result in very sound spankings indeed.

As someone who agrees with Ivor, I think this comes down to a matter of opinion. You interpret the facts differently than we do. I doubt that any further argument will be productive.

Kat

Padraig


Trailboss
Mammoth food, interessting... Very Happy

Basically, the boys disobeyed a standing rule. I don't think, however, it was the crime of the century. Probably explaining why the driverys aren't happy with them woud be most useful.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum