Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

28 March 2016 - "But We Were Good!"

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 28 March 2016 - "But We Were Good!" on Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:19 pm

Jack

Admin
This afternoon, you took your son, 8-year old Chad, and your nephew, 7-year old Carl, bowling.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The boys were pretty hyper, so you went over the rules with them a couple of times, reminding them that they had to stay in their area, and not run around and disrupt other people. They promised they'd behave, and that they really wanted to go.

Once you get there, they start running around while you're getting the shoes. You chew them out, and they promise to behave. Since you've already paid for everything, you give them one more chance. Things go well, until you're turning in the shoes. When you turn around, they're back in the bowling area watching some other people. While they're not actively being disruptive, you told them not to go back in there.

When you get out in the parking lot (away from other ears), you tell them you're thinking about spanking them both when you get home (yes, you have permission to spank Carl). They protest that they behaved the entire time you were bowling, just like they promised.

Do they get off on a technicality, are you being too strict, or is it whacking time?

2 Re: 28 March 2016 - "But We Were Good!" on Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:30 pm

AFinch

Sherrif
Unless they were told to "stand here and don't move", I think you're being too strict. They weren't actively being disruptive. They were watching quietly from the scenario. You didn't have to go look for them. No spanking from me.

3 Re: 28 March 2016 - "But We Were Good!" on Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:51 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
AFinch wrote:Unless they were told to "stand here and don't move", I think you're being too strict.  They weren't actively being disruptive.  They were watching quietly from the scenario.  You didn't have to go look for them.  No spanking from me.

Agreed. Very Happy

4 Re: 28 March 2016 - "But We Were Good!" on Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:10 pm

Padraig

Trailboss
dito

5 Re: 28 March 2016 - "But We Were Good!" on Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:53 am

ivor

Marshall
Yup - no need for any more strikes today.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

6 Re: 28 March 2016 - "But We Were Good!" on Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:31 am

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
K Club for me.

Kat

7 Re: 28 March 2016 - "But We Were Good!" on Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:52 am

Pi Beta

Deputy
I won't be spanking them, but I won't tell them that until we get home. That way we should have a quiet and subdued journey as they contemplate what might be in store for them.

8 Re: 28 March 2016 - "But We Were Good!" on Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:24 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
I will be putting a stinger across each seat as they get into the car. I dont think it worth a real spanking but I want them to understand they weren't behaving perfectly

9 Re: 28 March 2016 - "But We Were Good!" on Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:36 am

kalico

Sherrif
I'm with square and PI

Hugs kal

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum