a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 03-30-2015 It's been a Long Time!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BOTD 03-30-2015 It's been a Long Time! on Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:30 pm

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
It's Been A Long Time!

Your son Corey turned 14 just the other day. He is so well behaved and thoughtful you very rarely have to tan his butt. In fact it's been 4 months since he took a trip over you lap, pants down.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Well today you did find out that he did something the would usually call for a red butt. I'm not saying what it is on purpose. The question is do you give him a pass because it's been so long or to you light him up?

2 Re: BOTD 03-30-2015 It's been a Long Time! on Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:07 pm

Iconoclast

Trailboss
"Well today you did find out that he did something the would usually call for a red butt. I'm not saying what it is on purpose. The question is do you give him a pass because it's been so long or to you light him up?"

Sinci I do not know what Corey may have done the only answer MUST be: NO punishment!

Iconoclast

3 Re: BOTD 03-30-2015 It's been a Long Time! on Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:34 pm

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
it's past time yon lad started earning his own keep so I'm getting him a shop as little piecer in t' mill and all...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Stevie

4 Re: BOTD 03-30-2015 It's been a Long Time! on Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:26 pm

AFinch

Sherrif
I think it depends on what he did, whether it calls for any consequence at all, and whether a spanking is the appropriate call. Not enough info to decide.

5 Re: BOTD 03-30-2015 It's been a Long Time! on Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:55 pm

pushkin

Cowboy
Let me guess.   Corey's made three careless typos in the course of writing five lines of text.  Yes, I guess that calls for a red butt.   Very Happy

Miaow!  Twisted Evil

6 Re: BOTD 03-30-2015 It's been a Long Time! on Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:24 am

David M. Katz

Marshall
I will sit with Corey and discuss it. If punishment is needed then he and I will discuss options be that spanking or some other sanction. He is old enough to have input.

7 Re: BOTD 03-30-2015 It's been a Long Time! on Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:28 am

MemoryMan

Sherrif
If Corey is "Well behaved and thoughtful" a red butt is not the way forward.  It is vengeance rather than correction.

We'll talk.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

8 Re: BOTD 03-30-2015 It's been a Long Time! on Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:40 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
You know Corey what youd did was bad and yo u know what would normally happen. But you are getting older and I,m not sure that tanning your hide is the way to go any more. That's not to say you shouldn't be disciplined in some way. I am considering restrictions of some sort and extra chores so we can make this a one off rather than a habit as Im sure with your recent behaviour it will be. what do you think about that

9 Re: BOTD 03-30-2015 It's been a Long Time! on Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:43 am

ivor

Marshall
It appears that Corey considers what he has done merits a spanking. As I do try to live up to my son's expectations I shall not disappoint him........

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

10 Re: BOTD 03-30-2015 It's been a Long Time! on Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:17 am

Y Lee Coyote

Cowboy
The statue of limitation has run out -- at least for a spanking.  It's time to talk.

Y.

http://www.asstr.org/~YLeeCoyote/

11 Re: BOTD 03-30-2015 It's been a Long Time! on Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:40 am

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I'm going along with those who say maybe -- not because I don't know what he did but because at this point, spanking may not be the appropriate response. As he expects one if caught, though, I'm leaning towards the spanking.

Kat

12 Re: BOTD 03-30-2015 It's been a Long Time! on Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:55 pm

Jack

Admin
It's amazing to me how many people misread this scenario, and at least some of them definitely did it on purpose.

In my household, I've generally held a six months without a spanking rule, though there have been exceptions both ways. If Corey has gone four months, that's proof that he's maturing, but not that he's entirely outgrown them, especially not for a boy who's just turned 14.

If spanking has worked with Corey before, I see no reason to change things now. If he's an only child, I might have a talk with him about it before I assign the punishment. In my family, I don't see any reason to treat him differently than I have his older brothers.

13 Re: BOTD 03-30-2015 It's been a Long Time! on Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:34 pm

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
I should have worded that better. He did something that YOU think calls for a red butt. That will be different for everyone. Does the time between his last spanking making you want to give him a pass.

14 Re: BOTD 03-30-2015 It's been a Long Time! on Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:23 am

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Skater wrote:I should have worded that better. He did something that YOU think calls for a red butt. That will be different for everyone. Does the time between his last spanking making you want to give him a pass.

That was what I got from the scenario originally. Smartass answer to the question, though:

Hell, no. The kid is overdue for a spanking!

Kat

15 Re: BOTD 03-30-2015 It's been a Long Time! on Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:23 am

Emlyn Morgan

Trailboss
Ah, yes, toast!  Thick slices with lots of butter.  Very Happy

We never get sliced bread here, only khobz  - so no decent toast.  Sad

Anyway, as for that boy, I'm going to whack him for not finding a Mother's Pride loaf in the souk to make me some proper toast.

16 Re: BOTD 03-30-2015 It's been a Long Time! on Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:45 pm

Zac

Wrangler
So it is established that:
- corporal punishment has been and remains a possible method of discipline for Corey
- Corey had done some that unequivocally merits corporal punishment

Does Corey get out of it, get "free pass", because it has been a long time since his last spanking? I cannot see any reason why. Corey's pants are going to come down. Unless the long gap since the last spanking makes me thing it is time to dispense with corporal punishment entirely which is a possibility but would probably involve other factors.

I wonder how this "free pass" idea work. Would mean that does not get whacked this time but if there is another spanking offence afterwards he will be?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum