a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 4/9/16 "Inappropriate Language" A John Ross Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE
A John Ross Production

Your son, Ethan, is having a sleepover with some of his best friends from school. Ethan's only form of punishment is spanking because you have found it works best for him and you have had to do it less and less. Typically when the need arises that requires a spanking it is done in private in his bedroom with a paddle that hangs inside his closet.

Now during Ethan's sleepover he and his friends are playing around as boys do and you hear Ethan using language that he knows is not appropriate to use. You pull him aside quietly and explain that you don't want him to use that kind of talk. He says "ok" but a little later you hear it again so you give him a second warning adding that if you hear it again he will be spanked, again telling him away from his friends.

Everything is fine, then you hear a loud crash followed by your son yelling the F Word making all his friends laugh. You rush in and see that while the boys were wrestling they knocked over a 100 dollar vase. While you are not as mad about the vase as you realize you should have moved it, he did use that language again. You call Ethan over to you and explain that all his friends will have to go home because he is going to get the paddling he was promised. Ethan responds, "Don't send them home, Julian and Chris get spanked I don't care if they hear me getting mine."

Ethan - 10 (in middle with glasses) from left to right Julian, Juan, and Chris
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What do you do?

AFinch

Sherrif
I think spanking him AND sending his friends home, depriving all of them of the sleepover is a double sanction. I'd do one or the other--and since Ethan isn't bothered by his friends knowing, and since sending all of them home would be punishing everyone, I'll deliver the promised spanking and let them go about their business.

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I just don't think I'd have worried about a word he's using among his friends in the first place. I'm hardly a role model for "appropriate" language, so I would be less concerned about his using the F-word and more concerned about the context in which he is using it. I'll tell him I overreacted and have thought better of spanking him, while reminding him that such words are very offensive to many people so he should take care about where he uses them and how loudly.

Kat

kalico

Sherrif
Very Happy I'm with Kier ..... The spanking will be private but then they are free to play after I've taken any breakable a out of said room....

Hugs kal

ivor

Marshall
My heart sides with Kat, but my head sides with Kier.

While I am aware boys will use swear words when with their pals, I do feel he is too young to be using the 'f' word. Also I did warn him twice and if I can hear it being used then he is being fairly blatant.

My only question is whether he is trying to get a spanking in order to prove something to his pals

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

MemoryMan

Sherrif
ivor wrote:My heart sides with Kat, but my head sides with Kier.

While I am aware boys will use swear words when with their pals, I do feel he is too young to be using the 'f' word. Also I did warn him twice and if I can hear it being used then he is being fairly blatant.

My only question is whether he is trying to get a spanking in order to prove something to his pals

Also I did warn him twice and if I can hear it being used then he is being fairly blatant.

ditto

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

squarecutter

Sherrif
I warned him twice so punishment will have t take place. I agree sending Ethans pals home hurts them, undeservedly I will go ahead and take Ethan to another room and spank his behind. He can return to the fold when he has recovered. I Hope the boys MIGHT just tone down the roughhousing that brought the damage about. Too much to ask probably

Jack

Admin
I'm not quite as lenient about this as Kat is, but I also feel that I picked a horrible time and a horrible way to fight this battle.

I think I will tell him that a full spanking is needed for this, but I will give him a couple of real stingers to make sure he feels that I kept my word.

Tomorrow, after the other boys have gone home, we'll have a talk about why that kind of language is a bad idea.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum