You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 04-14-2016 Obey An Ivor Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BOTD 04-14-2016 Obey An Ivor Production on Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:31 pm

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
Obey
An Ivor Production

A couple of days ago you spanked your 14 year old son Brandon for "disobedience."

As part of your punishment ritual Brandon always has to give you the reason for his spanking before it is delivered. Spankings are always given in your office/study which is on the ground floor of the house as opposed to where most fathers spank - in their or the son's bedroom - which in your case would be upstairs.

Today Brandon has gone into town and before he left you told him that you would be going out to play golf - it is Saturday. However, your partner called just before you were due to set off for the course and cried off. As you didn't fancy playing on your own you decided to get some work done in your office. Because the office faces south the window has tinted glass that keeps out the sun's rays and prevents anyone seeing in, but gives you normal vision.

After you have been working for a while you hear a noise outside and look out to see Brandon wearing his today's purchase from the clothing store:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Is Brandon shortly going to be paying a return visit to your office/study? If so, will it be a normal spanking or the de luxe version?

2 Re: BOTD 04-14-2016 Obey An Ivor Production on Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:32 pm

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
Yes and Yes he's getting the deluxe version of the spanking... Where is my leather strap?

3 Re: BOTD 04-14-2016 Obey An Ivor Production on Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:53 pm

AFinch

Sherrif
If he bought the shirt with his own money, and he's blowing off steam, meaning I wasn't really intended to see this image, I'm going to "not see" it. If he looked me in the eye with an "eff you dad", then I agree with Skater.

4 Re: BOTD 04-14-2016 Obey An Ivor Production on Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:21 pm

Y Lee Coyote

Cowboy
Brandon is following some fad with the Obey hat and teen tastes in shirts are incomprehensible.  I'll assume he's looking at his reflection in the tinted windows.

I have figure out how to use that hat as part of the next disobedience discussion.

Y.

Last edited by Y Lee Coyote on Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.asstr.org/~YLeeCoyote/

5 Re: BOTD 04-14-2016 Obey An Ivor Production on Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:01 am

Padraig

Trailboss
As I see it he flipped his own reflection. Since he didn't know I'm inside he couldn't have meant me. Normal teen behavior I think, like it or not.

6 Re: BOTD 04-14-2016 Obey An Ivor Production on Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:54 am

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I think Kier has this. Kids have to blow off some steam. Brandon probably did mean to give me a symbolic FU, but since he didn't intend for me to see it, I will pretend I didn't.

Kat

7 Re: BOTD 04-14-2016 Obey An Ivor Production on Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:32 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
Kat wrote:I think Kier has this. Kids have to blow off some steam. Brandon probably did mean to give me a symbolic FU, but since he didn't intend for me to see it, I will pretend I didn't.

Kat

Yep!

8 Re: BOTD 04-14-2016 Obey An Ivor Production on Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:02 pm

Pi Beta

Deputy
I'm going to take the view that he didn't mean me to see it because he thought I was out and he was just letting loose some of his teenage angst.

However, I'll let him know that I did see him and see how he reacts to that information. As long as he responds sensibly, he'll avoid any punishment, though we will have a discussion about unintended consequences.

9 Re: BOTD 04-14-2016 Obey An Ivor Production on Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:22 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
I agree with Pis response

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum