You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 05-07-2016 Gum Fines - A Kat Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BOTD 05-07-2016 Gum Fines - A Kat Production on Fri May 06, 2016 3:50 pm

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
Gum Fines
A Kat Production

You are stepfather to fourteen-year-old high school freshman, Glenn. Glenn goes to a private school that handles many disciplinary infractions by levying fines. Glenn comes to you to ask for help. He has $25 worth of fines for chewing gum, and if they aren’t paid, his grade report will be held for this quarter. He doesn’t want your spouse to know about the fines as he’ll “never hear the end of it!” You’ve only been his stepfather for three months. You’ve never disciplined him beyond the occasional admonishment, though your spouse and Glenn both have agreed that you have full parental authority.  

Glenn - 14
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Will you pay the gum fines? If you do, will you impose some consequences on Glenn?

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
I'm paying his fine.... (wait who am I kidding?) I will trade him the fines for a good hiding! Smile

AFinch

Sherrif
I'll pay the fines. He can work them off somehow. I'm not going to spank him for this. I am also going to set a meeting with the school--fines to children who don't earn money is ridiculous. It's punishing the PARENTS who are already paying upwards of 20K/yr to send their kids to school (I'm guessing that's the price, since I was paying 17K for the demon spawn in 2000.)

ivor

Marshall
Reckon I need to know first what the individual fine is for hewing gum in class. I doubt it $25, so how often has Glenn been caught? Seemingly the thought of a fine doesn't worry him, especially if he isn't paying it himself.

I'll pay it and he's paying me back out of his allowance. If he doesn't like that arrangement we'll impose some restrictions on his activities.

I don't though see this as the time to introduce spanking.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

MemoryMan

Sherrif
I've only been Glenn's stepfather for three months and he's come to ME for help.  Its a bonding opportunity I'm not going to waste.

I'm going to pay his fines and demand nothing in return;  but his 'get out of jail card' wont be entirely free.  We'll be having an in depth discussion which will include disciplinary matters both at home and at school and our future relationship in that area. A discussion that will leave him in no doubt that this is a "one off" and I'm not going to be a pushover.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

squarecutter

Sherrif
I will loan him the money though first he will have to put in what he does have. He can the work t off through extra chores ore lose it through his allowance. If I get to hear he is continuing to be fined for this I will spank him as he clearly not learning. I daresay it will not be a problem as he wont have money for gum but if he has a stash i will confiscate it till the loan is paid up

Iconoclast

Trailboss
AFinch wrote:I'll pay the fines.  He can work them off somehow.  I'm not going to spank him for this.  I am also going to set a meeting with the school--fines to children who don't earn money is ridiculous.  It's punishing the PARENTS who are already paying upwards of 20K/yr to send their kids to school (I'm guessing that's the price, since I was paying 17K for the demon spawn in 2000.)

I agree Kier!

Iconoclast

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I agree with Kier, though I doubt that complaining about the fines system will accomplish anything.

Kat

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum