a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 05-17-2016 Graduation Day?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BOTD 05-17-2016 Graduation Day? on Mon May 16, 2016 4:01 pm

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
Graduation Day?

You have three boys. Two are grown and have moved out on their own. Your youngest son is named Phillip and he is thirteen. (just last week)
Phillip is a good boy, (his brothers say spoiled) you only have to spank him about every six weeks or so.

He is a little sensitive so when he's earned a spanking he stays in line for a long time. (not the same experience with your older two). You have always spanked him pants down over you knee with your hand. It doesn't take long before he is crying the tears of a boy whose really sorry.

There is an unwritten rule. (you've not spoken the rule out loud in years) The rule is when the boy turns thirteen he no longer gets spanked with your hand but with the belt. You remember moving to the belt with the older two because your hand really wasn't very effective.

Well Phillip is due a spanking tonight. Though you've not told him, "hey when you're thirteen you get the belt", he has been teased but his brothers that he will soon feel your belt.

You go to his room to spank him. The boy looks terrified. What do you do?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2 Re: BOTD 05-17-2016 Graduation Day? on Mon May 16, 2016 4:55 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
This spanking will be by hand except for the last lick which will be a firm one with the belt so he will know what to expect for any future spankings.

3 Re: BOTD 05-17-2016 Graduation Day? on Mon May 16, 2016 7:04 pm

AFinch

Sherrif
If my hand is as effective as it's always been, I see no reason for an escalation based on an arbitrary number.

4 Re: BOTD 05-17-2016 Graduation Day? on Tue May 17, 2016 1:22 am

ivor

Marshall
I'll line up behind Katz.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

5 Re: BOTD 05-17-2016 Graduation Day? on Tue May 17, 2016 1:28 am

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Phillip hasn't managed to maintain his worried look - and his apology is flippant.

The escalation  in severity at thirteen is intended to reflect that as he grows up and becomes an (allegedly) more responsible teenager that higher standards of behaviour are expected.

The answers to his questions are Yes and Yes - and I won't be going easy on his first time.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

6 Re: BOTD 05-17-2016 Graduation Day? on Tue May 17, 2016 4:57 am

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
I think I'm with Kier on this one actually. If it ain't broke don't fix it... spank it

7 Re: BOTD 05-17-2016 Graduation Day? on Tue May 17, 2016 7:13 am

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I'm with Kier and Skateski. I'm dealing with a kid who is sensitive, so a hand spanking may actually be more effective than the more impersonal punishment of a belt. If his behavior merits something more in the future -- or if he decides that submitting to the belt is more dignified than going over my knee -- I can always change.

Kat

8 Re: BOTD 05-17-2016 Graduation Day? on Tue May 17, 2016 4:39 pm

squarecutter

Sherrif
Mostly hnd but I'm going to finih up with 3 with the belt for which he can stay over my knee.The force used need not be all that great. I suspect he may stay out of trouble for a while

9 Re: BOTD 05-17-2016 Graduation Day? on Tue May 17, 2016 4:45 pm

Y Lee Coyote

Cowboy
With two older brothers of course he been teased and about growing up and getting it like a man rather than a baby.  It would be reasonable to assume that the teasing included reports of how terrible the belt is and how painful.  The lad is in an approach/avoidance conflict.

It is certainly discussion time before anything else.  This discussion should have been done before so this pressure situation did not occur but that is water under the bridge now. <sigh>

We must talk about the issues, perhaps with a demonstration cut with the belt.  Phillip needs to decide if he can take the belt or not, take an OTK or belt now or think about it for a day or two.  An important item is his relationship with his big brothers and the consequences of the options.

It was not mentioned but another factor is the physical development of Phillip relative to his brother at his age.  If they were big and athletic while he is shrimp and a book worm that also makes a difference.

Y.

http://www.asstr.org/~YLeeCoyote/

10 Re: BOTD 05-17-2016 Graduation Day? on Wed May 18, 2016 8:12 am

kalico

Sherrif
By the picture I agree with MM but if he was really contrite then I'm more in line with Katz for easing him into the first time.....

Hugs kal

11 Re: BOTD 05-17-2016 Graduation Day? on Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:25 pm

Zac

Wrangler
Which is the dominant factor here, Phillip's age, or what has - or has not - been effective in up to now? Which should drive any escalation in corporal punishment?

When it became apparent that the hand was not being effective for the older brothers did I wait until they turned 13 (especially the middle son if the 'rule' had emerged by my experience with the eldest) or was that about the right time to move the corporal punishment up to another level? Would Phillip already have progress onto the belt by now if I had considered it necessary? It certainly seemed that I wasn't holding back and waiting for him to turn 13 so I could unleash the belt.

I am going to show Phillip the belt. That will either involve taking off the one I am wearing at the moment or getting the one I may have bought and kept especially for use on his brothers. I will tell him that of course it is worse than the hand which is why his older brothers progressed to it.

Will I use the belt on Phillip after I have shown it to him? No, not today. Maybe reaching 13 is cause for some minor, or even not so minor, escalation - after all if the hand was completely effective he would not be needing a spanking now - but not full graduation to the belt. I think it is better him to remain terrified of it and try to avoid it rather than start using unnecessarily for an arbitrary reason and give him a chance to get used to it.

Of course the belt will remain a very real possibility for Phillip from now on. If he does does something very serious (a deluxe or super-deluxe issue to borrow the terminology of some other posters here) or spankings under the current method become too frequent then it will be time to graduate to the belt. On the other if they become increasingly sparse he might graduate a different way and corporal punishment be dispensed with completely

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum