Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 5/28/16 "BFTP - 1977 - What Happened?" A DMK Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
BLAST FROM THE PAST - 1977 -WHAT HAPPENED?
A DMK Production

The year is 1977.  This is your thirteen year-old son Max.

MAX - 13
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You about to give Max "the whuppin' of his life."

Why?  How will you do it?

Last edited by David M. Katz on Sat May 28, 2016 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected typo)

ivor

Marshall
That photo was taken a couple of hours ago, before he got into the car, drove it across the field and crashed it into a ditch.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Jack

Admin
Because Max threw his Frisbee and it hit the Pinto in the back, causing it to explode.

But seriously, that's a beer in Max's hand.  While I allow him to have one at home occasionally, he's been specifically warned that he can only have them at home, when I'm around, with permission.  He snuck this one out of the cooler, hoping to show his younger cousins how cool he is.  Now he's going to demonstrate the opposite.

PS - Am I the only one who simply can't use the word 'sneaked' with a straight face?

squarecutter

Sherrif
It looks like a "pal" at soccer camp captured him chilling with a can of beer and sent the video all over the web. Naturally word got back and Max will be confronted with the evidence when you get him home.The belt will be off and so will Max's pants

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
1977 - um -

You begin to belabour him about underage drinking - he's had several beers - you both lose your tempers and begin a shouting match...

Sometime during the argument he hurls the information at you that he thinks he's a faggotr...

You then attempt to  beat the 'queer' out of him and all...

Stevie.

Iconoclast

Trailboss
Max's school called me and told me Max was fighting so I told them Max would get the whipping of his life. But Max is smiling because he knows I am lying! Max is right as I would never punish him for beating the Hell out of a bully who was attacking one of his friends, which is what was really happening!

What IS going to happen is I am taking Max out for ice cream!

Iconoclast

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Jack wrote:PS - Am I the only one who simply can't use the word 'sneaked' with a straight face?

I can only speak for myself, but I've always used "sneaked". However, "snuck" has become so commonplace that it's reasonably acceptable. Just please don't substitute "drug" for "dragged". No

As to the Max -- I discovered he'd not only helped himself to my beer but also boosted a pack of cigarettes from me. I prefer not to share my vices. It's the belt for that boy.

Kat

ivor

Marshall
Kat wrote:
Jack wrote:PS - Am I the only one who simply can't use the word 'sneaked' with a straight face?

I can only speak for myself, but I've always used "sneaked". However, "snuck" has become so commonplace that it's reasonably acceptable. Just please don't substitute "drug" for "dragged". No

Kat

Kat: Is it acceptable to use methadone as a substitute? Smile

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
ivor wrote:
Kat wrote:

Kat

Kat: Is it acceptable to use methadone as a substitute? Smile

Laughing

Kat

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum