A DMK Production

This is Nathan, your fourteen year-old son:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is Isaac, also fourteen, a good friend of Nathan's:

This is Wilbur, he's three, and is Nathan's guinea pig

Some relevant history on Nathan and Isaac:
Last year Nathan stole some cigarettes from his adult brother who is a smoker.  Isaac's Dad caught both Nathan and Isaac smoking the cigarettes.  Both boys were given spankings by their fathers.

Later that same year Nathan was found with some cans smokeless tobacco in his school locker and was suspended five days and got a spanking at home and a week's worth of extra chores. Nathan said he was hiding the stuff for a friend (not Isaac) and he was but it later came out that, in exchange for stashing the goods, Nathan was given a can of the tobacco.

Some relevant history on Wilbur:
He is a guinea pig.

Wilbur lives in a large glass tank in the play room.  All of Wilbur's supplies are in a rolling cart with drawers under the table holding his tank. Wilbur will chirp, tweet, and scream loudly if he wants something.  Nathan takes great care of Wilbur so it is rare that Wilbur has unmet needs.

To your knowledge Wilbur has never been caught with tobacco but he is addicted to this stuff:

Today, Nathan is at school.  You hear Wilbur screaming and chrping all the way from the play room.  You go to check him and see he has eaten all of his hay.  You are willing to enable his habit so you decide to give Wilbur more hay.  You know it is in a drawer in the cart so you pull the drawer open.  You find the hay but you also find two packs of this:

One package is open and two cans are missing.  There are still eight cans remaining.

You give Wilbur some hay and, thinking that the Skoal is not guinea pig food, you take the tobacco to your office so you can show it to Nathan when he gets home.

The appointed hour is here and Nathan comes in the house and he has Isaac with him.  You call Nathan in to your office and Isaac follows.  Both boys see the tobacco and go pale.  Nathan blurts out, "I thought we hid that."  Isaac simply mumbles, "Oh, s**t."

What do you do?

** This is loosely based on a RL event from a little over a year ago.  Some of you may know how it worked out but please feel free to answer the scenario as if you have no knowledge of the incident.  Also, RIP Wilbur   Sad  as he has since crossed the rainbow bridge.  

StevieWeeks

Trailboss
Does this answer your question:

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
We're going to replace the guinea pig with a nice dog, trained to sniff out tobacco.

Kat

ivor

Marshall
I'm pretty sure this is something that doesn't exist over here as it appears to be either snuff or chewing tobacco. If the latter I think it is an even nastier habit than smoking.

It would seem that spanking as delivered thus far hasn't been a deterrent, so either you have to whup longer/stronger or look for another solution - perhaps mouth soaping!

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Y Lee Coyote

Deputy
Spanking is definitely NOT the solution.  Other CP is not either.

These are two adolescent hormone driven youths who need to explore the world to understand their manhood.  They need space to explore which is very difficult in our restricted world.  It is not in their makeup at this time to 'draw inside the lines' like it was a decade ago.  Unlike centuries ago, there are few opportunity to try some adult/self reliant behaviors.

They need the opportunity to learn the true nature the horrors of this and other drugs that are addictive and harmful.  Some volunteer time in a hospice for cancer survivors might help.

A sore bottom will drive them to seek solace with some drug -- an opiate, alcohol or even tobacco.

Y.

http://www.asstr.org/~YLeeCoyote/

Padraig

Trailboss
OMG!

Farmers, stopp waisting your time with raising animals, sell your hay at amazon for 10000$ per ton... Shocked

David M. Katz

Marshall
Mop (Isaac) was seeking any way possible to rebel against his mother's ultra fundamental rules. Nathaniel simply has an addictive personality and I think was also looking for a bit of rebellion and independence.

I had Nathaniel's therapist deal mostly with this. N and I did find that him snacking on dried cranberries was a good alternative. He still eats them by the bag full even today.

Mop found that he was interested in other forms of rebellion after the paddling and severe grounding he got from his dad.

Jack

Admin
To me, punishment of any kind with children is to remind them that rules are there, and there are consequences to breaking them.

In this case, a thorough spanking is going to result, along with tobacco tests to help avoid temptation while he breaks the habit. In the meantime, I think an investigation into the harms of tobacco use (even smokeless) is a very good idea.

squarecutter

Sherrif
I tend to Jacks point of view. 14 is too young 14 is to young to give uop on stopping nathan from smoking

Y Lee Coyote

Deputy
Padraig wrote:sell your hay at amazon for 10000$ per ton... Shocked
Of course, that is a retail price after repackaging.  And if you try to compete with the wholesale commodity market, you'll not sell any.

You could try competing in the retail market but with just one product....

Y.

http://www.asstr.org/~YLeeCoyote/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum